Print Page | Close Window

A SHARP TURN INTO KINGDOM OF GOD REALITY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36011
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:46am

Topic: A SHARP TURN INTO KINGDOM OF GOD REALITY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: A SHARP TURN INTO KINGDOM OF GOD REALITY
Date Posted: 03/23/2011 at 1:55pm

A Sharp Turn to Kingdom of God Reality

By Ron McGatlin

We are experiencing what is possibly one of the most spiritually significant and intense seasons of change since the first century. This is possibly one of the most significant changes affecting the Body of Christ since the days of Christ Jesus on earth.

God is bringing forerunners together in gatherings as tiny microcosms of the Body of Christ returning to the kingdom of God reality. True sons of God are returning to our Father – to His ways – His plans – His will – His true kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

For a very long time most of the church has lived collectively as a prodigal son in the Babylonian world. The church left our Father’s farm (kingdom living) many centuries ago and spent our inheritance in self-aggrandizing religious and foolish living Babylonian style.

In this season when the gospel of the kingdom is again being widely proclaimed for the first time since the first century, God’s forerunners are returning to seeking the kingdom. Babylon is falling and the wasted inheritance is running out.

As far as real kingdom living is concerned, true sons living as the prodigal church are beginning to return to Father and His real kingdom life. The true sons of God are coming to their senses like the prodigal son came to his right mind while feeding pigs and filling his stomach with the same husks. 

The meaning of the word prodigal is wastefully or recklessly extravagant. We are not talking about personal sin and coming back to the church like the prodigal son teaching has been used in the past. That was a good teaching in its season. However, there is a greater kingdom application in the prodigal son story.

We are talking about the collective Body of Christ coming to a sharp turn away from the past toward a real kingdom of God revelation that is transforming our life experience.  “As prodigal sons returning, we as the body of Christ are being renewed in the spirit of our minds to our revealed identity. It is revealed identity because behold old things have passed away and all things have become new.” *

In our journey we have received revelation of Christ, the cross, salvation, Holy Spirit baptism and more. All of this has caused us to grow and be progressively changed in our journey toward maturity. However, many, if not most of us, have never fully received a real revelation and impartation of the kingdom of God now on earth. Many of us have been led to believe that the kingdom of God lifestyle was not available to us until after another major work of God in the future.

We have not had the reality of experiencing the fullness of the life of Christ Jesus manifesting His kingly lifestyle in and through us. The valuable kingdom inheritance that has been potentially available to us has been wasted. Because of our not hearing the true gospel of the kingdom we have wasted the kingdom potential. We have spent the gifts and provisions of God’s kingdom on self-centered religious and foolish living.

We are not speaking of only natural potential and resources. The vast potential available to us from our Father in the kingdom of heaven on earth includes such things as spiritual empowerment, love, wisdom, kingdom understanding and more.

A strong desire is developing in the hearts of God’s people to return to who we were created to be – true kingdom sons and daughters of God.

We, the collective true sons of God, long to get back with Father. Feeling we are no longer worthy to be sons of Father God we just want to be servants in His house – in His kingdom. This has set us on a journey from Babylon through the wilderness toward our Father’s house, the true kingdom.

The love, power and wisdom of God to change the world have been there all along. However, we were off in Babylon feeding pigs and starving for the kingdom reality. Wasted lives – centuries of wasting the potential for righteousness, peace and joy on earth as it is in heaven – is coming to an end in this season.

This is not about us making an emotional decision to turn back to the Father and His kingdom – This is not even primarily about our sin or going to heaven. This is about realizing that we are a tiny part of the worldwide turning to the real King and the real kingdom of heaven coming forth on earth in us.

The real kingdom is coming forth in our day and we get to be a part of it. Praise God! God and His people can turn the upside-down world right side up.

As forerunners, we are now turning the corner.

The prodigal sons of the kingdom are on the road from the life of wasting our Father’s kingdom inheritance. We are on a journey through the wilderness back to connecting with the love, guidance and empowerment that has always been there for us.

I was given two spiritual visions to help understand where we are at this time in this journey. I saw the son walking a narrow mountain road toward home. He is looking down as he ascends the gently sloping road.  His head is bowed in the shame for his wasteful living. He is practicing how he will tell his Father that he is no longer worthy to be a son in his Father’s kingdom and how he will plead with Father to let him just be a servant in the kingdom. Ahead is a blind corner. A cliff blocks the view around the corner. Around that corner the kingdom of our Father is in full view at the end of the short straight trail to the kingdom. The first thing he sees as he turns the corner is his longing Father standing looking down the road, watching and waiting for the son of His love (the true church – the sons of God) to return to His kingdom.

Father is looking down the road that we are on, anticipating us turning the corner and coming on to the last stretch of the road toward the kingdom of heaven on earth. Like the father in the parable, our Father has loved us all along and is waiting, looking down the road, longing to see us come around that last corner. He never stopped loving us and has been waiting for many centuries for our return to whom we were created to be. We will never be the same again. We are becoming who we really are in Christ, and Christ in us, the hope of glory.

In Christ, we experience being seated in heavenly places. Christ in us is seated in this world bringing forth His kingdom. We will never again identify with the passions of the past.

• In Christ – experiencing seated in heavenly places
  • Christ in us – experiencing heaven seated in us on earth

In another vision, I was walking down a familiar-feeling street. Everything along the street was rather plain and a bit out dated in appearance. It was as if it had been this way for a long time. The street ended at a cross street. I turned the corner on to the other street and everything changed. All the businesses were different and excitingly attractive. They were much brighter and more ornate. There was a very different feeling of fresh life on the new street. It was not at all a carnival-type thing. It was a pleasant, safe feeling. It was like the businesses were not attractive to entice people but rather to bless people. It was a joyful peace without fear or strife. Instantly there was a feeling of safely connecting with everything and everyone on this new street.

A Gathering in Liberty

All of the above things came to me prior to attending a gathering this past weekend in Hinesville, Georgia USA. I felt that this gathering would demonstrate all of this from the beginning. I knew that God was heading this gathering into this sharp turn toward kingdom.

I believe that I saw more real change in more people than I have seen in any meeting in the past thirty years. I know that there were more solid relational connections made than I have ever seen in any meeting in my lifetime. Relational gatherings are very real.

Prior to the gathering, I mistakenly thought that I and most, if not all, the others had already left the things of Babylon and the ways of the past. I failed to remember that it is not enough to get out of Babylon; it is also necessary to get Babylon out of us after leaving. I suppose that I just thought we would show up and instantly be around the corner. Well, it didn’t work that way. The first day was not the last day.

On the first day it seemed that most everything reverted back to the past and little or nothing of the expected new kingdom reality showed up. I could not believe that I was speaking the true word from God, but it all came out in the style of the past. In something like a daze, I left speaking from my heart and began preaching in the style of the past. I was speaking the right word from God but in the wrong way and it fell to the ground. And, nothing else seemed very much better.

I know also that there were those who were receiving and really getting it and being blessed. I thank God for that also.

After the first meeting, I and many, if not most, others, were discouraged and greatly disappointed. We were almost sick and broken. It mostly seemed like just more of the same old stuff that we had lost the taste for some time ago. Our search and expectancy for the new seemed to have vanished. I could not understand why things happened as they did and not at all as we expected.

In the end it seems this must have been what God wanted us all to see and feel. I believe now that this first night was an in-our-face presentation of what is passing away that we may be thoroughly turned away from it. We have no appetite in this new season for things that were good and fresh only a short time ago.  We were made to see that everything absolutely had to be left behind to enter into the new day that was coming forth. Our hearts were broken and we felt empty.

The next morning started somewhat the same. However, God broke in and stopped what was going on. Many found themselves shut down and on their faces weeping puddles of tears on the floor in very deep repentance. A very real death came to all the stuff of the past era right up to the day before. Stuff died and fell off that we did not know was still there.

The third day there was true resurrection life for many of those who were still there. For me, and I think for many, we became One Spirit with Christ. Absolutely my life and many others I know will never be the same again. There is a bad taste for even the good things of yesterday.

I guess I had forgotten how messy and painful death can be. However, there can be no resurrection until there there has been a death.

Again, I believe that I saw more real change in more people than I have seen in any meeting in the past thirty years. I know that there were more solid relational connections made than I have ever seen in any meeting in my lifetime. Relational gatherings are very real.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Date Posted: 03/23/2011 at 1:56pm

Prophetic Word

by Aline Alexander
September 2010

Turn the corner and don’t look back.

*As prodigal sons returning, we as the body of Christ are being renewed in the spirit of our minds to our revealed identity. It is revealed identity because behold old things have passed away and all things have become new.

In our refusal to grow in hearing his voice, have we gone astray and turned everyone to his own way? We stand before the Lord in this hour, giving account for the body of Christ. Each of us stands and accepts we are our brother’s keeper. When one suffers we all suffer. And so as Daniel did we each have the opportunity to confess the sins of our forefathers. In so doing, we can expect the Lords visitation.

We have come to the point in our migration when it is time for a sharp turn. We have had before us adjustments, deposits, and understandings, and we have made good progress. Now we must prepare to turn the corner and not look back. We must be prepared to never be the same again. We will no longer identify with the passions of the former times. Washed by His word and sprinkled by His blood, the reality of being a chosen people and a holy nation will be rooted in our being. As the seed goes into the ground, dies, germinates and eventually produces, so shall we observe our transformation. Be encouraged as your desires change, and you no longer pursue the goals of assembling your own fortress.

Speak to one another regarding the new vision suddenly appearing complete with creative forces never before imagined. This turn we are taking is about transformation. We will never be the same again. We will never again be invested with manipulating outcomes. We will allow the seed to die, the roots to go in the ground, and the life of God to unfold according to His good pleasure and His creative genius; whose wisdom is unsearchable.

This time is not about doing, it is about being. Be who you are, do what you do and observe that you are changed. It is for us to believe. As we rest in this transforming process and go about our days, acknowledge the eternal. His kingdom, which is not of this world, will permeate the fabric of our existence. As we eat the bread of His presence, and see His appearing during the course of our normal activities, we will be turning the corner that we are meant to turn. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.

Aline Alexander

Bryan & Aline Alexander
c/o Soleyn Ministries
mailto:soleynministries@suddenlink.net - soleynministries@suddenlink.net

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/23/2011 at 2:21pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 03/23/2011 at 10:39pm

~the Lord is Good for His Mercy endures forever~

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/24/2011 at 12:52am

God bless you eternally my Brother,,,found myself sharing some of this very TRUTH in 'turning the corner-at a crossroad' ,,,And, "THIS TIME IS NOT ABOUT DOING, IT IS ABOUT BEING." Amen & Amen   HALLELUJAH TO THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS AS WE EXPERIENCE LETTING HIS KINGDOM COME; HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.  GLORY TO GOD!!!   TY JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Jim Broaddus
Date Posted: 03/24/2011 at 10:39am

Amen Ron,

There indeed was real change and very solid relational connections. I know my wife Jill and I will never be the same and feel a true spiritual connection with many new brothers and sisters including yourself and Barbara.

The Lord speaks to me Prodical Priests returning to the line of the sons of Zadok ministering to and from Christ not just to the people.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2044& ;version=ESV - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2044& ;version=ESV

His kingdom come... coming... Here!

Jim & Jill

Date Posted: 03/25/2011 at 8:33am

Amen Brother Jim,

Good to see you hear on these forums.

Thanks for your part in the gathering.

Much love and blessing to you and Jill.

Ron

Posted By: Melissa Hartley
Date Posted: 03/25/2011 at 4:13pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

A Sharp Turn to Kingdom of God Reality

By Ron McGatlin

I guess I had forgotten how messy and painful death can be. However, there can be no resurrection until there there has been a death.

This was true for my husband and me; we attended all three meetings this past weekend.  He received a vision of himself on a cross, climbing down every time the pain of sacrifice started.  Father showed him that to stay on the cross until his life gave way would enable HIS life to begin.  This is the very essence of identity, something that has somehow escaped our understanding after years and years in church.  Insecurities and competition and ambition bled out until there was nothing left, and then came the resurrection.

This new revelation was information we'd heard millions of times that finally sank in, and it happened at the Gathering in Liberty.  Thank you to Mr. McGatlin for helping those present to process what was happening, as it could have been very confusing to the baby believers who attended.

Date Posted: 03/26/2011 at 2:29pm

Thank you Melissa for sharing this with us. It is truly amazing what God is doing by His power.

Yes, the door is opened and the cover is lifted releasing revelation of what we may have heard many times but only now are we really hearing and seeing. I am greatly encouraged. It is like we are for the first time truly seeing clearly into the reality of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Praise God!

Ron

Posted By: Leslie Grewing
Date Posted: 03/27/2011 at 6:42am

Ron, as I read your posting I had a couple of wonderings.  When you folks gathered, how was the room set up? What did you folks do first off.  What did you folks wear?

What if the chairs were placed in a large circle? That denotes an equality amongs the attendees. It allows everyone to see each other and is more liberating setting.

I think a lovely way to start of is eating together where there is plenty of time for talking, laughing, and bonding. Frank Viola teaches to get together in causal setting to build camaraderie. The Kingdom of God way must look and feel different. There needs to be a simplicity and vulnerability present in the individuals.

What did the attendees wear?  How about having folks take their shoes off? How about having folks come in sweats and loose clothing you'd wear at home at night watching TV or reading? That would again create a really relaxed, I don't need to present someone I think folks want/expect to see. Here' I am in all my naturalness. I know it sounds heretical to some to come to a gathering with such a disregard for protocol. But it's the protocol that needs to be left behind and just the manner of "coming" makes a difference. It says, "This is going to be different. This doesn't even begin to look like what I've known in the past."

I guess it's coming together right off without the need to explain, demo, pronounce who you are. A humility that then allows the real son/daughter to come out unhindered by the old way person. Kind of like an empty vessel waiting to be filled by the Master. No claim to fame. A "here I am, please fill me with what you need me to be so I can bring your Kingdom down to where I am."

When I have my quiet time with God, I'm usually in my pajamas with a good cup of coffee. No shoes, just socks and throw in a couple of dogs and cats. No, I don't think animals are necessary. I think we all long for something different. Something spiritually real, authentic, something without pretense, something that's not manipulated or laid out.

I'm glad it came to a good end. I'm glad some folks gathered together trying to put this new Kingdom way of living together. May we all learn to put away the old patterns and trust the Holy Spirit to bring us into this new place. We're breaking new ground. It's l ike being the scout in front of the wagon train riding ahead and coming back with a knowledge of which way to go and where the water is.

I'm thinking wagon train going across the plains and at night circling, building fires, eating-living in community in a way most folks had never done before. Charting new ground with its highs and lows, but slowing making it's way to the new land, the new opportunities.

Well, I feel like I've been all over the chart. Hopefully, some of it makes sense.

Date Posted: 03/27/2011 at 3:27pm

Thanks Leslie for the thoughts on gatherings. I agree with all the things you brought out. I believe now this gathering came off just as it had to for us to all see some in-your-face stuff.

If in fact there is another one, I feel sure it will be much different from the start. The beautiful thing is that everything worked as we had seen it. However, the way that God did it was shocking to say the least.

I am hearing daily more awesome kingdom fruit from the relations that came about. There has been a significant cross over into the reality of the kingdom and yesterday's stuff is PAST.

Ron

Posted By: Dean Gibson
Date Posted: 03/27/2011 at 4:28pm

So much happened at the gathering,but one of  the most signifcant things was seeing true heart repentance,not intellectual repentance. 

Posted By: Leslie Grewing
Date Posted: 03/27/2011 at 6:40pm

Dean, I think that is what is crucial--an authentic standing/kneeling in the truth that the Holy Spirit presents. You know, they say that getting half way squared away is realizing there's a problem.

Ron, how wonderful that yesterday's stuff is past and ya'll have tasted and seen what it is that God is moving us toward.

Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 8:29am

Amen Dean, I continue to be amazed at the change taking place as the Body progressively turns this corner into a full view of the kingdom of God reality. I believe I hear our Father saying, "Welcome Home". Becoming intimately One Spirit with Christ is NO SMALL THING.

So many tears of joy and humility for what He has done and is doing.

Ron

Posted By: Clay Sikes
Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 8:45am

As I now reflect on much of what happened at the 'Gathering,' I am deeply convinced that much of the initial confusion was in 'not knowing' what God wanted; though he allowed an 'unknowing' such that 'He' could provide His understanding, and not our (man's) attempt to interpret His direction. He let us journey through a 'discovery' process of Apostolic establishing and understanding beyond our own knowledge.

This meeting was not the usual casual 'Elder' based home group gatherings we are all so familiar with, though we attempted to start it that way; but rather something of a higher order as the government of God is being released in the earth. Though we were overjoyed in the connections and connectivity of the true Body, there was something even greater taking place as we saw an open display of Kingdom order established (NO FLESH WILL GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE; EVERY KINGDOM HAS LAWS - ORDER AND POSITION; WHAT GOD ESTABLISHES IS FOREVER; THE TWO, MAN AND GOD WERE MERGED INTO ONE; REVERENTIAL FEAR OF THE LORD; PREPARATION FOR THE GREATEST OUTPOURING THE EARTH HAS WITNESSED; A CLEAR SEPARATION BETWEEN WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT; THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE HOUR.)

Of the Gathering, Day One was man; Day Two was God and man; Day Three was God. The stone was rolled away and the 'dead body' arose from its toomb. HIS Life/Purpose has been released in us individually and corporately, as we begin to move about and function as an Army under the direction of our Commander. Any attempt to return to the old order will be wrought in failure, as transparency and repentence are keys to understanding and advancement in the Kingdom government being established in the earth today.

As much as I hate to say it, as it smacks hard against all former beliefs, Kingdom government has an order, hierarchy, and position, and while current Christian fad is to know your spiritual name, the greatest importance is knowing your position in God's governmental order, and how and who you are connected to within that government.

In summary, 1) every aspect of our lives will touch God's order as God's Kingdom is governmental order; and all governmental order begins with self. What is out of order will find His order, first in us. 2) Much persecution will come to prevent what God is establishing - expect it! 3) Overwhelming physical evidence of God's Kingdom order touching the earth is visible to naked eye for those who can see it.

In His grip,

Clay Sikes

http://www.lighthouseprophecy.org - www.lighthouseprophecy.org

-------------
Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 8:52am

Amen. The greatest love story since foundation of the world is about to unfold. We will see God's perfect love,something until now has not been understood by natural man. God has been revealing how perfectly orchastrated this has been, FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. He spoke to me to get ready to laugh,as he reveals the foolishness of natural man.We will laugh at ourselves. Everyone is included in this. The forerunners are moving into spirit to spirit communication,will will be imparted to all. God allowed natural man to pollute the word,so He could reveal the deep love of His heart.The pure word is about to appear. So excited here my bro! Still sitting on my hands LOL, not about to touch anything.

Love ya with all my heart, talk soon

Dean

P.S. He gave me this word months ago, feel it is to be shared here.

What man can define,man can create. What man can't define, only God can create,thus what can't be defined,can only be experienced.

Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 9:42am

From Bryon Wiebold by email:

The meetings in Hinesville were superb.  They began as most of these type of
meetings do................in the old order of things and driven by flesh.

Mid-morning on the second day of the meetings, Clay stood up and repented
for allowing things to be out of order and continue in that way.
Eventually, the assembly responded to his repentance with their own,
receiving him and the authority he carried to facilitate the gathering.  It
was a major turning point in the entire weekend and I believe for Clay,
personally.

I had four men from another state mid-west state who came to Georgia
specifically to spend time with me.  I was going to pull out of the
gatherings at lunch on the second day and just meet with them but there was
a significant turn in spirit and attitude that caused us to stay involved.

The meetings were dismissed Saturday afternoon and evening with Clay
suggesting that we fellowship with one another, pray and build
relationships.  That was an extremely significant happening and led by God.
Many dynamic connections were made through the hours of the people just
interacting and getting to know one another.

Sunday was not without its challenges but the Spirit was quick to maintain
order and direction if there were inaccurate things done or said.  The Body
was released to speak and minister and there was a central theme that was
initiated and built upon as people stood to share their hearts.  The theme
was death to the old order, flesh and ambitions of men and resurrection life
coming into God's people to walk the Kingdom out.

I have been to quite a few meetings of this nature and for the past 10
years, we have worked with groups and traditional churches in transitioning
from old paradigms into a more Kingdom mentality.  This occasion was without
a doubt THE singular gathering where I have seen such a mess and chaos
transition into Kingdom clarity and direction.  There was tremendous
progress made as Father took us apart and began to put us back together
again.

There is a strong Apostolic/Prophetic company that has been established in
the Hinesville region through Clay's relationships.  I am encouraged to see
that this exists and that they are hungry for the Spirit's direction and
guidance to establish local faith communities as well as continue to
function in other areas.  All of the ingredients of an apostolic/prophetic
hub are there and with the hearts that I experienced while there, they
should have no problem following the Spirit's leading to do great exploits
in the Kingdom.

One final thing:  I am not one given to unnecessary manifestations and/or
experiences as I believe that a Spirit-governed Kingdom walk is the most
practical way for a human being to live.  But, I have been so significantly
impacted by the experience of both the gathering and developing connections
while there, that every day since I have returned to Texas, I have awakened
out of sleep in the early morning hours (2-4 a.m.) When I wake up, I KNOW
that God is present and there is a deep reverence and awe that washes over
me.  It is hard to explain but what this intense reverence produces in me is
a faith that just takes the limits off of God.  Already, certain things that
have held us back, whether individually, in our business and/or "ministry",
we have been released from those things. 

There are periods in the day, where I am overtaken by His presence in me and
simply must stop and pay Him homage and allow Him to speak.  In our
business, we have had people come in and immediately the Spirit quickens us
to minister to them.  And, corresponding results occur. 

Again, I am at a lost to adequately explain what I am experiencing, yet it
is tangible and potent.

Not sure what you were looking for but these are the things that have stuck
with me.

Keep your peace!
bryon

Posted By: Maryam Ziadat
Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 10:33am

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Thanks much Ron for posting this.....So encouraging and So Confirming too!

It has been my prayers for a while now that the kindom of God will invade the whole earth and we will live heaven on earth! I heard once while in a prayer meeting Oct, Nov 2010  at the church the Lord saying " I am going to cut the cord that connected you to the world and connect you directly to heaven" so many wonderful things has been happening since then all pointed to God's kingdom and his principles!! Amen and Amen to this in Jesus name.

Blessings to all of you .......

-------------
Maryam Ziadat

Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 11:02am

Clay Sikes wrote:
Quote:
As much as I hate to say it, as it smacks hard against all former beliefs, Kingdom government has an order, hierarchy, and position, and while current Christian fad is to know your spiritual name, the greatest importance is knowing your position in God's governmental order, and how and who you are connected to within that government.

Yes, this is a hard word to say especially the word "hierarchy" which has such bad conation and definition in so many believers minds. We are so accustomed to this word dealing with human hierarchy. We all know that Jesus is the only head of the church but we may forget that He had the three, then the twelve, then the 70 and the 120 and then the multitude of disciples. As we well know, relational leadership never stacks men over men but establishes one brotherhood of all believers under Christ as head. All have potential for direct relational communication and leadership of Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit. However, in this world at this time not all believers are at the same stage of spiritual maturity.

Therefore, there must be leadership because we are not all able to hear and fully follow or obey Christ by the Holy Spirit. Many are yet in the process of becoming One Spirit with Christ. Many are yet driven by inner needs that are yet in the process of being dealt with and healed.

Leadership in the kingdom Body always rest in the elders, the more mature. Those who through intimate relationship with God and one another are more mature become elders who walk in front of the youngers. Elder simply means more mature. A plurality of elders is most always needed to bring the whole order of the King. Though we are becoming One Spirit with Christ and though we have the mind of Christ no individual person has all the light of God. We as elders (mature ones) each have a portion of the fullness of Christ. However we are not the whole unless we are joined to one another receiving the part of the light and spiritual leadership of the mind of Christ that is in our fellow elders.

Please allow me to make a personal confession. For many years I have struggled as a true elder in the body in not being fully connected to other kingdom elders. Honestly, I just could not find kingdom elders to be joined with. Up until the Gathering in Liberty I had made only limited success in being fully connected with other kingdom elders. In the recent two years prior to this gathering there had been some good connections made but not fully made. I have not been able to be fully connected and was always moving ahead with God mostly alone. This worked good for me as long as I stayed closely in the limited area of hearing from God and publishing it to the body through books and the internet. However, this past September the Lord told me to prepare to begin to travel again and share the kingdom word face to face.

I quickly learned that I CANNOT function alone any longer even in my computer room or my living-room meetings, and especially as I move outside of them. I must be fully connected with other kingdom elders who have parts that I do not have. My part of the first day failure at the gathering in Hinesville could have been completely avoided with only a few words from other kingdom elders. I received the word quickly after the fact. I now intend to not take one step further without connection to other kingdom elders to flow together our parts to nourish, edify and correct one another.

No one man other that Jesus can assume the headship role as the man at the top. We are finally catching on to the great difference between headship and leadership. There needs to be an agenda but it must NOT be man's agenda. In the kingdom the only authentic agenda is the Kings. That agenda will be most effectively discerned and implemented through a plurality of kingdom elders in intimate relationship with Christ Jesus the King and with one another. He does send us out two by two and more often as a group.

I am so thankful to finally be experiencing becoming One Spirit with Christ and one with other kingdom elders. The kingdom of God is truly at hand.

Thank you Jesus!

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 11:07am

Amen, my Brother "THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS TRULY AT HAND."  GLORY TO GOD!!!  TY JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 11:35am

Ron,
 Word, God shared with me months ago,that begin to set up a release in me. Only now, with what He is showing me do I fully understand it. He said,when man is out of control(man's free will), only then can I demostrate my control(His control is not like human control,HIS IS PURE LOVE) It has all been orchastrated from the beginning for such a time as this. The pure love of God,which man has no clue how deep,is getting ready to be unvailed. IT IS GLORIOUS!! Simply put He knew what had to be sacrificed,to produce the end result. A bride for His Son,and a family for the Father. It is one huge lovefest.

Blessings bro,talk soon
Dean

Posted By: Maryam Ziadat
Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 11:35am

Yes, Amen!
The Kingdom of God is at Hand" praise you Jesus!!!!

-------------
Maryam Ziadat

Posted By: Don Rice
Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 11:39am

Ron,

Are these gatherings by invitation only? Is there is a place to find out the schedules? Are you going to continue to have these meetings? Let me know, I would like to hear, are they recorded?

Blessings for you.

Thanks Don

Date Posted: 03/28/2011 at 1:30pm

Don,

This gathering was the first of its kind. We heave heard that there were many other meetings along the same line. They are unrelated in the natural but aparently related in the Spirit.

Clay Sikes facilitated this Gathering in Liberty held in Hinesville, Georgia. I feel in my spirit there will be more gatherings. However, I am not sure when, where, or what the design of them will be. I do feel that however and whenever they will be giant steps into more of the kingdom reality coming forth in His people into the world.

Clay has a report on this forum. You can ask him this question on that thread.

Here is a link to it:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36048&a mp;PN=1 - http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36048&a mp;a mp;PN=1

Ron

Print Page | Close Window