Print Page | Close Window

STUMBLING OVER OLD ROCKS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36778
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:44am

Topic: STUMBLING OVER OLD ROCKS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: STUMBLING OVER OLD ROCKS
Date Posted: 06/01/2011 at 6:46am

Stumbling Over Old Rocks

By Ron McGatlin

In the past two or three weeks, there has been an air of dissatisfaction troubling the peaceful waters of spiritual life around and within at least some, if not many, of God’s people. Something is going on that is bringing change in the spiritual realm and into our natural lives. The peaceful flow of the supernatural river has become turbulent. There is a roaring current rising in the river of God. Debris is being dislodged and carried away by the raging river. Flesh and disorder have challenged the glory of God and hearts have grown dull of Spirit light.

Intense prayer in the Spirit is unleashing supernatural presence of God and releasing the power of God to swiftly carry His people to greater heights of life in the kingdom of God. The challenges and disruptions have come to expose the need within us to break through more debris from the past and move into the kingdom supernatural life.

Stumbling blocks are being removed.

There has been a stumbling over past-hardened beliefs or more accurately unbeliefs.

In recent decades, the lukewarm dead religion was blasted with powerful works and manifestations of the supernatural power of God. Since the turn of the twentieth century onward through the last decade the century (the 1990s), a massive wave of supernatural power was poured out by the Spirit of God. Powerful revivals and renewals swept across the world.

Two major factions arose against the awesome move of God.

First, the enemy stirred the theologians of the lukewarm era, and they became militantly opposed to the move of God. They brought forth strong opposition discrediting the value of the great work of God taking place by His Spirit. This planted the first big stumbling block consisting of hardened rocks of belief in the hearts of people, belief that the move was false and not from God.

Secondly, the enemy stirred many leaders involved in the move into merchandising the glorious supernatural kingdom reality coming forth from God. They built mega churches, ministries, and fortunes from the supernatural power flowing from God. Mixture of darkness in some of the leaders and their followers of the great revivals became evident and was severely detrimental to many people.

These things have created severe stumbling blocks in the minds and hearts of people. The pure holy presence of God coming forth in gatherings bringing powerful manifestations of joy in the supernatural reality of God is greatly hindered by the stumbling over the hardened rocks of doubt and unbelief.

The experience of truth can remove our rocks of unbelief and doubt.

The kingdom of God is a supernatural spiritual rule over all creation – all things natural and spiritual are to be under the feet of One King. The word of the kingdom is the seed of the manifesting or coming forth of the kingdom of God (rule of God). The gospel of the kingdom that Jesus taught, preached, and demonstrated on earth is the good news of the absolute rule of God on earth as it is in heaven. Heaven is the Spirit realm, the place of the throne of God from which all authority over all creation emanates. 

Supernatural kingdom on earth is brought forth by the Spirit manifesting God’s authority and rule on earth. The kingdom comes forth on earth in the manifest presence of God. Where the manifest presence of God is, the kingdom of God is brought forth. God makes Himself known (reveals Himself) in His manifest presence in and among the saints of God. Supernatural means greater than natural, above and beyond natural. God is supernatural, and where His manifest presence is there will be supernatural life reality and activity.

The whole Bible, both Old Testament and New, is filled with many written accounts of the manifest presence of God causing supernatural events and works.

After Jesus was baptized and the Spirit of God descended upon Him and remained, supernatural works and events were evident wherever He went among people who believed in Him as Son of God. Jesus demonstrated the supernatural kingdom of God by the supernatural works that He did.

Where Christ Jesus is, supernatural works take place. Christ abiding in His people by the Holy Spirit is the potential for the presence of God to manifest supernatural works of God, demonstrating the kingdom of God. Where believers gather together in unity, the presence of Christ and the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is present. That presence of God becomes manifest when the people enter into the spiritual realm together in unity.

The Bible speaks of this as being “in the Spirit.” One person alone can be in the Spirit and experience God’s supernatural reality. Yet, when two or three or more are gathered in the Spirit, there can be a Spirit atmosphere among them – a glorious supernatural manifest presence of Spirit God. In this atmosphere, supernatural occurrences and works are abundant. Holy angels (ministering spirits) working with the people create a present reality of the kingdom of God in action.

Some of you have experienced this supernatural reality, and some of you have not yet truly done so. In the past, Barbara and I have been privileged to experience supernatural manifestations in the presence of God changing us and the people present. We have experienced the kingdom of God in action.

In addition, through the OpenHeaven.com website, I have heard from thousands of people over the years who have experienced the supernatural manifestation of the presence of God bringing the kingdom of God in action among God’s people. Lives have been changed, addictions overcome, diseases healed, and the character and nature of Christ brought forth in people around the world. Thousands upon thousands saved and filled with the Spirit as the result of the presence of God coming forth and making His ministers flames of fire and sending them out to the masses spreading the fire of the presence of God – the kingdom of God in action.

It is my opinion that the current dissatisfaction and disorder of the past few weeks is directly related to the need for the full manifest presence of God in house meetings, business meetings, and every place in which believers gather.

Individually and personally walking in the Spirit is awesome, and gathering in the manifest presence of a group in unity is literally heaven on earth. The kingdom is spiritual heaven coming to natural earth.

Intense Prayer

Barbara and I have been launched into an intense season of prayer together as one seeking to bring forth the pure and holy supernatural presence of God, pouring the light of Christ into every gathering and connection. Our hearts are crying out for God to pour out His Spirit and supernatural love and power beyond measure one more time in our lives. We began Tuesday, May 31, 2011 to break away from all activity and come together in intense prayer at 1pm every day as the Lord leads. Our hearts are freshly knit together and broken in desperation for the perfect presence of God to pour out again in and through us into every connection and gathering of our lives.

Jesus and His children are coming through. Truly the kingdom is at hand.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 06/01/2011 at 7:38am

THANK YOU FOR THIS RON! 

YES AND AMEN TO THE CALL TO PRAY TOGETHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH THOSE WHO ARE JOINED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WALKING IN AGREEMENT.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 06/01/2011 at 8:41am

Praise God and Amen

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 06/01/2011 at 12:26pm

Yes, it's a beautiful place to be. To come away with our Beloved and sit at our Heavenly Husband's feet, to be a submissive Bride to Christ and grow in oneness with Him. To go wherever the Lamb follows....

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/01/2011 at 2:31pm

THANK YOU RON!!!BLESS YOU BOTH!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Sarah Ann Dees
Date Posted: 06/02/2011 at 6:24am

Thank you!

-------------
Sarah Dees

Posted By: Kathy DesVoigne
Date Posted: 06/02/2011 at 10:21am

Thank you, Ron!  I receive so much confirmation from you, that I find no where else! I often feel like the lone ranger.. That is why your sharing mean so much to me..  I have been experiencing this Divine Dissatisfaction welling up in me.. I have been sharing about it to others and probably in a most in-elegant way! It is like a fire shut up in my bones..  I have expressed being so tired of Words About God..  So many circuit speakers talking about Christ in You..( I know this is needful, I remember the day when no one would speak about Christ in us)  but I asked one of them where is the manifestation?  Are people being healed? Set Free, Delivered? I'm afraid I have offended some..  But this is the desire burning within me.

That we, like Paul,  wouldn't come with "enticing words" of man's wisdom but with a Demonstration of the Power of God.  That the Glory would be of God and not of man.  I am so hungry to see and experience His Kingdom Power coming forth. I recently have been battling diverticulitis.. Very painful and I felt lousy.  But all it did was give me such a huge  desire and compassion for others to be healed.   I believe it is God putting this desire & hunger in me and others.  So we will press in to see His Kingdom come forth with Power.

I will go back and read the rest of your article, I was just in a hurry to get this off to you.

You are such a Blessing to Me!

Love, Kathy

-------------
of-the-vine

Date Posted: 06/03/2011 at 9:56am

Kathy DesVoigne wrote:

Thank you, Ron!  I receive so much confirmation from you, that I find no where else! I often feel like the lone ranger.. That is why your sharing mean so much to me..  I have been experiencing this Divine Dissatisfaction welling up in me.. I have been sharing about it to others and probably in a most in-elegant way! It is like a fire shut up in my bones..  I have expressed being so tired of Words About God..  So many circuit speakers talking about Christ in You..( I know this is needful, I remember the day when no one would speak about Christ in us)  but I asked one of them where is the manifestation?  Are people being healed? Set Free, Delivered? I'm afraid I have offended some..  But this is the desire burning within me.

That we, like Paul,  wouldn't come with "enticing words" of man's wisdom but with a Demonstration of the Power of God.  That the Glory would be of God and not of man.  I am so hungry to see and experience His Kingdom Power coming forth. I recently have been battling diverticulitis.. Very painful and I felt lousy.  But all it did was give me such a huge  desire and compassion for others to be healed.   I believe it is God putting this desire & hunger in me and others.  So we will press in to see His Kingdom come forth with Power.

I will go back and read the rest of your article, I was just in a hurry to get this off to you.

You are such a Blessing to Me!

Love, Kathy

Kathy, Thank you for your response. I believe their are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, who are receiving the same thing in this immediate season. There is great excitement in the air of the Spirit. The time of harvest is coming and the laborers are being prepared to bring in the fruit from the last two millennia of Christ and now His kingdom being preached on the earth. There have been so many powerful responses and millions have been born again now it is time for the multiplication of the seed of the real kingdom to grow in purified hearts across the world. The western world is soon receiving a huge remnant of purified holy people of God who have come through the fires of purification by persecution and have only one final purpose on earth - to see the kingdom of this world truly become the kingdom of our God -the kingdom of God fully come on earth as it is in heaven.

And just think you had only read part of the word. Are you still on track after reading the whole thing?

Ron

Posted By: Kathy DesVoigne
Date Posted: 06/03/2011 at 11:57am

Yes Ron!  It is All  Beautiful!  I AGREE!  Makes me happy to hear another ONE with the Same Heartfelt Desire.  Wish I was with you in Mt. Airy joining you in prayer.

I Remain, your friend, Kathy

LONGING ~ to See the Manifest Glory of God in the Land of the Living!

-------------
of-the-vine

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 06/03/2011 at 4:05pm

Stumbling blocks are being removed.- amen!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 06/08/2011 at 8:25am

The removal of the rocks of erroneous preconceived ideas and religious beliefs that have become foundational to who we are in life at this time, may not be pleasant. However, the results can be glorious. Endure the cleansing fire to the end and righteousness, peace and joy will be the reward.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/12/2011 at 10:57pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The removal of the rocks of erroneous preconceived ideas and religious beliefs that have become foundational to who we are in life at this time, may not be pleasant. However, the results can be glorious. Endure the cleansing fire to the end and righteousness, peace and joy will be the reward.

amen

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Mary Lindow
Date Posted: 06/12/2011 at 11:11pm

Ron,

Steve and I are in the Colorado Rockies for a week together as well, spending
much time in prayer, waiting on the Lord, searching His word and taking
communion together. It truly is a time for the Body of Christ to indeed....
seek the Lord while He may be found, and allow Him to re-set the compass
of our hearts.

In His Shadow,
Mary Lindow

-------------
The International Prophetic Mentoring Council

“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser, Mentor a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.” Proverbs 9:9

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 06/13/2011 at 6:30am

Absolutely Amen!

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Print Page | Close Window