Print Page | Close Window

Regaining Spiritual Momentum (Prophecy)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37116
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:13pm

Topic: Regaining Spiritual Momentum (Prophecy)

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Subject: Regaining Spiritual Momentum (Prophecy)
Date Posted: 07/01/2011 at 9:19am

Regaining Spiritual Momentum

Many of you have been allowing the enemy to immobolize you and take you out of the race. The Lord showed me that the enemies plan is to impair your hearing and desensitize you from the Holy Spirits leading. 

The Lord says, do not allow anything to desensitize you from hearing My voice and perceiving My ways. Do not allow the enemy's plans and strategies to derail you or throw you off course from your destination. When difficult situation's arise, allow them to bring endurance and catapult you ahead. Use the stumbling blocks as stepping stones and use every obstacle to take you to a higher level.

Don't allow anything to pull you back and dont procrastinate any longer.  Learn to be strengthened by adversity rather than allowing it to release fear into your life. Throw off anything that would weigh you down from winning the race that is set before you.  Dont allow the enemy to obstruct your hearing by bringing distractions. Release those who bring harm or hinderence to your walk with Me. Surround yourselves with those who will motivate you and bring encouragement to your life and ministry.

I have given you the ability to overcome every firey dart that is sent against you. I will teach your hands to war and your fingers for battle. I will train you how to adjust in difficult situations as the days are compromising. In the same way that I have created the deer's feet to adjust to any terrain I have made you to adjust to any circumstances that you are confronted with.

As you see dynasties fall, mans plans fail, kingdoms of this world crumbling and man made structures shifting, don't be moved by what you see because I am working all things for My glory. Now is the time to rise up and possess the land because this is the season for My glory to be revealed in all the earth. It is time to run the race with endurance. It it time to run to win and gain the spiritual momentum that you once had says the Lord.   

1 Corinthians 9: 24 - 27
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.  Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Galatians 5: 7 - 10
You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?  This persuasion does not come from Him who calls you.  A little leaven leavens the whole lump. I have confidence in you, in the Lord, that you will have no other mind; but he who troubles you shall bear his judgment, whoever he is. 

Elaine Tavolacci

http://www.awordinseason.info - www.awordinseason.info

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Replies:

Posted By: Brenda Deese
Date Posted: 07/01/2011 at 9:29am

Thanks for posting.

Posted By: Pearl Gates
Date Posted: 07/01/2011 at 8:18pm

Yes this is for me..
.Thank u for Posting.. it's exactly whats going on in my life..

God bless

Date Posted: 07/01/2011 at 9:48pm

Brenda & Pearl. You are so welcome. This word was for just about EVERYONE this week. I received more replies than any other time. The enemy is trying to keep us lagging behind. I received so many emails about people who are so disappointed and say - Where is God? We need each others prayers desperately..

Also watch who you trust. REAL true friends are hard to come by. Treat them right because real people are looking for genuine friends that they could recieve as close as a family member. Friends that they could trust with their lives. They are hard to come by.
Blessings to you both.

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 07/02/2011 at 9:32am

Amen Elaine

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Sathya Attota
Date Posted: 07/02/2011 at 2:56pm

Pearl Gates wrote:
  Yes this is for me..
.Thank u for Posting.. it's exactly whats going on in my life..

God bless

Thanks Elaine. Same words of Pearl I repeat...

Perfect timing...

-------------
Jesus is Lord.

Posted By: Sathya Attota
Date Posted: 07/02/2011 at 3:12pm

yes

-------------
Jesus is Lord.

Date Posted: 07/02/2011 at 8:01pm

BLE$$ YOU BILL & SATHYA!

Bill I tried to call you tonight. I left a message. I hope it was the right number because I got the wrong number twice before I got the recording. LOL 

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info

Print Page | Close Window