Print Page | Close Window

God Loves The World.

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37348
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:12pm

Topic: God Loves The World.

Posted By: Alexa T Heyns
Subject: God Loves The World.
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 1:38am

A friend of mine received this word yesterday after asking the Lord if He had anything to say to the world. She is new to prophecy but I felt it was a word that was confirming a lot of things that have been prophesied on the forum recently and should be shared. So with her permission here it is:

Quote:
I love the world. There's nothing you can do to make Me hate. There's nothing you can do to make Me love. I am outside of this world and it's doings. Be prepared now. My love will come in overflowing down and into every heart, into every soul, into every spirit. You will have a love the world have never seen flowing before.

Y. Han

Replies:

Posted By: Monika Schmid
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 6:13am

Rev 7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write,
‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:

8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;

for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more.

I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God.

And I will write on him My new name.

-------------
Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

Psalm 84,6-7

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 7:33pm

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Print Page | Close Window