Print Page | Close Window

CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37351
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:43am

Topic: CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 5:24pm

Choose You This Day

By Ron McGatlin

I hear the Father saying:

I have brought you to this time for this time. This is the moment of the millenniums - the time of the culmination of the ends of the earth collapsing upon themselves.

Human government, society, culture, religion, and every aspect of human rule and order is corrupted and has reached its destination of total collapse and failure.

Nothing of the evil world order shall survive, and you are in danger of being overcome in this last end-time sweep of perversion and ungodly order filling the world with the anti-Christ spirit, flaunting itself in the headship of the religious church and world ruling order. All governments, economies, militaries, false religions, and societies are imploding upon their evil roots.

THIS IS THE TIME OF THE ARISING OF THE KINGOM OF HEAVEN.

My glory shines brightly from the horizon of your inner being. My power, that generated all creation, rest above and beside you awaiting release to empower the greatest holy and pure transformation ever to come upon the earth and its people.

The roar as of a lion and as thunder beyond hearing exploding in My purified holy sons and daughters is now to be released. You have come to the world for this time. The past is past and the future is now.

The glory has arisen upon you. This is the season of release. What will be done will be done in this moment. There will never be this moment again. It is now and forever that My kingdom must be poured out. The joy of the rule of My Son through my sons is, for you, now or never.

Choose today to release all that I have put within you through the power I am releasing in you.

Every gesture, every word, every roar from you shall be heard clearly in heaven and shall bring a response immediately and powerfully from heaven.

Powerful angels will respond and supplement your every move with heavenly power that cannot be resisted by any power on earth or in all creation. I have made you to be my people for this time.

Will you choose to release heaven on earth now?

Will you shout from the highest mountain the roar of the end of the work of the darkness and the fulfilling of the rule of heaven on earth?

Will you ride with me and call out the signals for the end of the foolishness of the past that will release My power to end the evil takeover of My world?

Yes, Lord God, I will ride with you!

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 7:44pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Teresa Hill
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 8:21pm

-------------
Carried By Grace***Teresa Hill

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 9:10pm

Yes, Lord God, I will ride with You!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 07/26/2011 at 9:12pm

yes Lord, i will ride with You! Blessed be Your Name!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Kevin Barrett
Date Posted: 07/27/2011 at 7:01am

Yes, Lord God, I will ride with you.

-------------
Kevin Barrett

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 07/27/2011 at 5:08pm

Yes Lord - I will ride with YOU!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 07/27/2011 at 7:29pm

Yes, Lord God, I will ride with You.

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 08/01/2011 at 8:18pm

Listen for the striking of His tuning fork.

Be tuned to the frequency of God.

In harmony, ask God about things to come and speak what you hear.

Ron

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/02/2011 at 10:12pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/02/2011 at 11:21pm

Yes & amen to that Ron, as Jer.33:3 has come up in my spirit sooo much and sooo ofen lately, my 'expectator' is honed and  tuned to His voice alone, shouting, RELEASE, "the kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdom of God!"  HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST JESUS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS!!!  \o/\o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window