Print Page | Close Window

FROM REVELATION TO REALITY 2 - FULL ARTICLE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37915
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:43am

Topic: FROM REVELATION TO REALITY 2 - FULL ARTICLE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FROM REVELATION TO REALITY 2 - FULL ARTICLE
Date Posted: 10/04/2011 at 6:19am

From Revelation to Reality

By Ron McGatlin

We are entering a new season on our journey from Babylon of this fallen world to New Jerusalem, the spiritual city of God’s peace. The peace of God is well beyond natural understanding and is not derived from natural circumstances. New Jerusalem peace descends from above. That is to say it comes from the higher spiritual realm of God into our lives through the abundance of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit.

The new season that we are becoming aware of at this time of Rosh Hashanah 2011 is the fall season of fulfillments – the time of spiritual dreams and visions being fulfilled in spiritual reality - the season of becoming who we were created to be and who we have always been in the mind of God. We are now coming into the experience of who we are as the life of Christ is being more fully released in us.

Two days prior to Rosh Hashanah, I was in my recliner from which I work, when the Spirit of God came upon me and God spoke, “All things are now fulfilled in Christ, in My sons.”  I understood that all the shadows and types of the God-given Jewish traditions and feasts are completely fulfilled in Christ Jesus. My body shook violently as powerful waves of His Glory flowed with His words. I was so violently shaken that my lap top turned itself off and was near being thrown off to the floor from my stretched out vibrating body.

All fullness is in Christ and dwells in everyone in whom Christ abides.

In this season, there is an unveiling or release of Christ in us at a greater level than we have previously experienced.  We are beginning to see more of who Christ really is and more of what that means in us.

There is NOTHING lacking in Christ. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. He is the resurrection. All things are under His feet. The fullness of times is in Christ. In Him all things consist and have their being. All things were created through Him and for Him.

The work of Christ is finished and waits to be received by faith in the redeemed sons (not gender specific) of God. All of the Jewish types and shadows are complete in Christ. The fullness has come but only for those who believe and receive - only those who lose their lives and find the Way to the fullness of time manifest in Christ who is Truth and Life.

The breakthrough of fullness is come.

The breakthrough in us is changing us from only looking forward to a time of fulfillment of Christ and His glory to the completely fulfilled Christ in us now. This is a giant leap forward in the sons of God. This single small step of movement is as a leap of a thousand miles in the spiritual reality of the fulfillment of God within us now. Sadly, many believers are missing it. Not all will see and experience this awesome spiritual fulfillment of God.

Is there anything we can and should do to experience the fullness of Christ in us? A number of things might pop into our minds in answer to that question. Probably, if any of those things would really work, we would not need to be considering the question.

Everything we have ever received from God has come through GRACE.

The fullness of the life of Christ in us is a gift from God that is waiting dormant within us. The seed of the fullness of Christ was planted in us the instant we believed and received the finished work of Christ Jesus. In that moment, as fast as the twinkling of an eye, everything God had prepared for those that love Him was planted in our hearts in seed form, by the Holy Spirit. The covenant of God is established in us. The living seed of Christ Jesus was planted and has the potential to grow into the fullness of Christ with all the fruits promised by Father and demonstrated by Jesus while in His earthly body. Even greater works than what He did in His earthly body will be done by Christ in the many sons in whom He dwells by the Holy Spirit.

The growth and maturing of the seed into increased fullness of Christ is not primarily a chronologically based event. Spirit God is outside of time, and Growth of Christ in us is a grace work of God. Something other than time releases the maturation of the fullness of Christ. God can cause miraculous growth; a branch can bud, blossom, and produce ripe fruit in one day. We are the branches, and He is the vine. In the spiritual realm growth of the seed of Christ in us to full maturity can be a quick work, or it can take a very long time.

Have you ever wondered why in some parts of the world there are many miracles of many sorts including the lame walking, the blind seeing, and the dead being raised, while in other parts of the world there are almost no miraculous works taking place? God is the same in all places and at all times. So what makes this difference? The lack is not on God’s part.

The miraculous grace of God that some followers of Christ are releasing is loosed by the same key that releases the maturity of the fullness of Christ. The key to releasing the fullness of Christ is FAITH. What we believe (faith) is the key to the full stature of Christ coming forth in sons of God on earth.

Since all things are complete in Christ and the potential of fullness is planted in us, only our believing is lacking in experiencing the manifestation of the fullness of Christ.

How does faith come to life in us? Faith comes by hearing the word from God. Hearing in our spirits what God is speaking to us activates our faith.

Sons that are gifted as apostles and prophets usually hear first and begin to proclaim the word from God. As the word is heard it resonates in the hearts of people and brings release of more fullness of Christ from within God’s people.

Almost always the existing religious systems and those who, to some degree, yet carry some of the teachings of the passing systems may reject and sometimes persecute those who bring the fresh word from God. However, in time many will come to believe and agree with what God is saying. Then the forces of heaven and earth come into alignment to bring forth the work and the ways of God on earth from heaven.

New Jerusalem is the prophetic picture of the rule of God coming down from the spiritual realm into the natural realm through the people of God. The fullness of Christ is the New Jerusalem lifestyle on earth as it is in heaven.

The enemy’s scheme is to cause unbelief regarding the fullness of Christ and His rule on earth.

In the same way that a word from God activates faith in the plan and work of God, an untrue word from another source will activate unbelief in what God is doing and saying.

The spring feasts of Passover and Pentecost have been recognized as fulfilled in Christ. Passover was fulfilled as the cross and salvation. Pentecost was fulfilled at the coming of the Holy Spirit and baptism with the Holy Spirit. The fulfillment of the fall feast of Tabernacles has been seen as future. The future we were looking forward to is now coming to pass. All things are fulfilled in Christ, in His sons. We are seeing and will see all that is foreshadowed in the fall feast of Tabernacles, in the season that is now upon us. When it is seen by the prophets and apostles and proclaimed by the preachers and teachers into the people of God, the fullness of Christ will be released within God’s sons.

Not everyone will recognize this awesome spiritual fulfillment of God.

Passover is fulfilled but not all are come to salvation. Pentecost is fulfilled but not all are baptized with the Holy Spirit. The feast of Tabernacles is fulfilled and is being fulfilled now, but not all are experiencing it. Much of the world population, including many who were alive at the time of the fulfillment of Passover (the time of Christ and the cross) did not see or experience salvation. The same is true for the feast of Pentecost: at the time of fulfillment and throughout history many have not received the baptism with the Holy Spirit.

It is no different with the now season of the fulfillment of Tabernacles which is also referred to as the Feast of Booths or Feast of Ingathering.

In the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles, only true Jews fully participated. Only a small percentage of the world population was true Jews. The festivities of the feast were experienced by the true Jews but not by everyone else in Israel. Similarly, in the fulfillment of Tabernacles, only a portion of the world’s population will experience the glory of God.

Only the true Jews left their homes to live in booths made from tree branches during the observance of Tabernacles. In the fulfillment today, only true sons have left and are leaving their past lives of worldly comforts, such as their big houses and religious trappings, to abide in intimate relationship with God.  There will continue to be small groups who will live closer to nature and closer to God. These “booth dwellers” will also gather in larger spiritually festive gatherings. Only the true sons and daughters will participate in the spiritual celebration of feasting and joy of tabernacling with God.

The fall ingathering of the feast had to do with the harvest season. Again not everyone was a part of this feast to participate in harvest. In the fulfillment not everyone is even aware of the harvest that has begun and is taking place.

The Lamb has become the Lion. The roar of the Lion will soon change life in the world. The church systems and our lifestyles as we have known them are over.

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 10/04/2011 at 8:26am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The key to releasing the fullness of Christ is FAITH. What we believe (faith) is the key to the full stature of Christ coming forth in sons of God on earth.

Since all things are complete in Christ and the potential of fullness is planted in us, only our believing is lacking in experiencing the manifestation of the fullness of Christ.

How does faith come to life in us? Faith comes by hearing the word from God. Hearing in our spirits what God is speaking to us activates our faith.

Sons that are gifted as apostles and prophets usually hear first and begin to proclaim the word from God. As the word is heard it resonates in the hearts of people and brings release of more fullness of Christ from within God’s people.

Amen! 

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The enemy’s scheme is to cause unbelief regarding the fullness of Christ and His rule on earth.

In the same way that a word from God activates faith in the plan and work of God, an untrue word from another source will activate unbelief in what God is doing and saying.

And subtle are his tactics ~ masquerading as angels of light ~ causing distraction away from the Truth.

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/04/2011 at 8:32am

"...in the fulfilment of Tabernacles, only a portion of the world's population will experience the glory of God. "    

"Only the true sons and daughters will participate in the spiritual celebration of feasting and joy of tabernacling with God."

"THE LAMB HAS BECOME THE LION"    

"To HIM who sits on the throne, and unto the LAMB, be ALL blessings, and glory, and honor, and power forever".

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 10/04/2011 at 9:10am

Glory to God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/04/2011 at 4:54pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/04/2011 at 5:17pm

Oh my LORD GOD,  this is IT folks-the LION of the Tribe of Judah is R>O>A>R>I>N>G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS-OUR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!  \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 10/05/2011 at 4:00am

I have been reflecting upon how we can put to work the faith which we have been entrusted with in order for it to increase ~ growing like the tiny mustard seed into a big tree.  I have been seeing the parable of the talents in this light and how we receive even more through faithfully putting to work the measure we have been given.

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Posted By: Shari Kress
Date Posted: 10/05/2011 at 4:17am

Last week I heard the Spirit of God speak to my heart saying "The Lion of Judah is about to roar" and it reminded me of a prophetic word I had received in 2008 as I was going through some serious persecution that lasted quite a long time (& still is).  When I read this word Ron posted regarding the Lamb about to become the Lion I not only thought of that previous prophecy but of a poem I had written regarding my personal situation around the same time I had gotten the prophetic word. 

After writing the poem the Lord spoke and said this is not only for you but for the body (losing of home, job, possesions, persecution, betrayal, etc. but it was refining time and ultimately it would end in God vindicating those of us who have sufferered so greatly). 

This is what the Lord said to me in 2008 (after writing the poem):  "The saints will be protected during the upcoming war.  Only those who are safely under the shadow of my wings will see the glorious righteousness  of my mighty right hand of power.  Those who have turned their back on me and those who remain lukewarm and run after false prophets will tremble in fear when they encounter the devastation that is about to come upon America".

The last verse of the poem is:

On that day my countenance will shine

As El Elyon declares 'this one is mine'

Then they'll see the Lion and not the Lamb

And tremble in the presence of the great I AM.

Date Posted: 10/08/2011 at 7:52am

The trumpets have been blowing. The blood of the atonement has been shed. In the SPIRIT the LION'S roar can be heard shaking and quacking the spiritual realm. The Glory - The Glory - The Glory - Glory - Glory and Peace Evermore in the Lamb of the Lion and power in the Lion of the Lamb. 

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/08/2011 at 12:05pm

"blessed the peace-makers for they will be called(recognized)sons of God"

singing~ Holy Holy Holy are You Lord God Almighty..Worthy is the Lamb Worthy is the Lamb for You are Holy Holy, are You Lord God Almighty..Worthy is the Lamb Worthy is the Lamb~

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/08/2011 at 1:15pm

Back you up Kathy...Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb...

This is the Season of Our Joy!

Date Posted: 10/12/2011 at 8:29pm

Not everyone will recognize this awesome spiritual fulfillment of God.

Passover is fulfilled but not all are come to salvation. Pentecost is fulfilled but not all are baptized with the Holy Spirit. The feast of Tabernacles is fulfilled and is being fulfilled now, but not all are experiencing it. Much of the world population, including many who were alive at the time of the fulfillment of Passover (the time of Christ and the cross) did not see or experience salvation. The same is true for the feast of Pentecost: at the time of fulfillment and throughout history many have not received the baptism with the Holy Spirit.

It is no different with the now season of the fulfillment of Tabernacles which is also referred to as the Feast of Booths or Feast of Ingathering.

In the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles, only true Jews fully participated. Only a small percentage of the world population was true Jews. The festivities of the feast were experienced by the true Jews but not by everyone else in Israel. Similarly, in the fulfillment of Tabernacles, only a portion of the world’s population will experience the glory of God.

Only the true Jews left their homes to live in booths made from tree branches during the observance of Tabernacles. In the fulfillment today, only true sons have left and are leaving their past lives of worldly comforts, such as their big houses and religious trappings, to abide in intimate relationship with God.  There will continue to be small groups who will live closer to nature and closer to God. These “booth dwellers” will also gather in larger spiritually festive gatherings. Only the true sons and daughters will participate in the spiritual celebration of feasting and joy of tabernacling with God.

Print Page | Close Window