Print Page | Close Window

Bob Jones: Revelation for 2012

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37920
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:24pm

Topic: Bob Jones: Revelation for 2012

Posted By: Juanita Lantang
Subject: Bob Jones: Revelation for 2012
Date Posted: 10/06/2011 at 9:15pm

If you want to listen to Bob immediately, please jump to 01:16:55

http://vimeo.com/29987510 - http://vimeo.com/29987510

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/06/2011 at 11:51pm

ALOT of confirmation here! Juanita, thanks for sharing

i don't agree re the foundation of America, nevertheless, ...!!!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Juanita Lantang
Date Posted: 10/07/2011 at 12:54am

Kathy Bippus wrote:

i don't agree re the foundation of America, nevertheless, ...!!!

Can you expound on that Kathy?  I know I need to listen to that again but refresh my memory please.  Are you speaking about Bob Jones' revelations or others'? 

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 10/07/2011 at 5:34am

I haven't been able to watch this yet but on taking a quick glimpse at the link I noticed these words underneath the screen: "Bob teaches about the coming civil war within the church and within each of us."

On reading this I was reminded of Loren Sanford's most recent prophecy posted on here which speaks of a potential civil war in America.  At the time I felt to interpret the word "America" as "church" or "us" in what he was saying.  Here is the link: AN APPROACHING crisis

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/07/2011 at 9:48am

Juanita, it was re what Bob Jones was sharing. without going into it too much..so much was done in His Name that was not of Him, cloaked in religion/religious zeal. Bob speaks into that as well, prior too speaking of the foundation in this (and i can't give an exact quote, so would do well to listen too again) : religion, doctrine will be swept away by Truth

blessings,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 10/08/2011 at 1:31am

Yup ~ perceiving the enemy in our midst!  So much wisdom in Proverbs ~ the following sums it up for me:

Proverbs 3:5-10 (Amp)

5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

7Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.#cen-AMP-16463A" title="See cross-reference A - A )'>

8It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.

9Honor the Lord with your capital and sufficiency [from righteous labors] and with the firstfruits of all your income;#cen-AMP-16465B" title="See cross-reference B - B )'>

10So shall your storage places be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be overflowing with new wine.#cen-AMP-16466C" title="See cross-reference C - C )'>

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 10/09/2011 at 7:40pm

The prophecy where Bob describes the purposes of each decade between now and 2060 is off.  But I honor him and consider him to be a dear brother in the Lord.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Larry Finlen
Date Posted: 10/09/2011 at 7:44pm

I agree that civil war is coming, giving what the Lord has told me. I was given Is 19 and my understanding of Obama Admin. I encourage all to study the book of Hebrews and the second time about Egypt.

The USA will be forever changed and the Israel of God is coming to us....we are in for one big mess.

-------------
Larry Finlen

Print Page | Close Window