Print Page | Close Window

FAITH, REST AND PEACE in Frontier Kingdom Tribal Villages

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38011
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:42am

Topic: FAITH, REST AND PEACE in Frontier Kingdom Tribal Villages

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FAITH, REST AND PEACE in Frontier Kingdom Tribal Villages
Date Posted: 10/21/2011 at 5:54am

Faith, Rest and Peace in Frontier Kingdom Tribal Villages

By Ron McGatlin

The frontier of kingdom of heaven life on earth is like small villages linked together in a wilderness of hostile environment. Inside the tribal villages of kingdom people, there is unity, agreement, and a sense of loving connection and godly protection. The flow of the glory of God fills the villages.

The tribal villages become as shining lights in the midst of the darkness of godless existence that is filled with evil of every sort. Pain and suffering fill the darkness of despair. False glory of fallen human prideful intelligence builds kingdoms of self-worship and the human folly of lustful pleasure-seeking that leads to deep depravity. Wars, strife, and killing of the innocent become normalized among the depraved people.

Some of the people who are seated in the darkness look up and see the light of the glory of God upon the villages of the kingdom people and begin to walk toward the light (Isa 60). They are cleansed of their ways of darkness as they move through the light toward the brightness of the glory of God. The love of God flowing through the tribal people receives them and guides them into the kingdom of heaven way of life.

However, multitudes in the darkness hate the light and will not come toward it (John 3:20-21). They also do all they can to stop others from entering the light of the kingdom of God (Luke 11:52). Their desire is to destroy the villages of light, but God is the protector of the kingdom villages (Psa 230). Driven by spirits of darkness the people of darkness wait outside the light to viciously attack anyone entering or leaving the villages of light. Those who are leaving the darkness to enter the kingdom light must press through the demonized forces seeking to prevent them from entering the real kingdom of God on earth from heaven (Mat 11:12).

Inside the kingdom tribal villages, cooperation leads to peace and prosperity. God working with them and their cooperation with one another, rather than competing with each other, leads to high levels of production of all that is needed in the village.  There is no competition in the kingdom of God. The pure love of God motivates every person to serve and provide for one another. Giving is the way of the kingdom. Taking is the way of the fallen world.

Inside the kingdom tribal villages, there is rest to the soul as the Spirit of God working in the human spirit receives the responsibility for the well being of the soul and body. Our souls are at rest as our entire lives are in the hands of the Spirit of God. The powerful grace of God in Christ Jesus within us empowers us to live godly lives in peace and joy.

In the tribal village lifestyle, faith (believing and trusting) becomes normal to our lives of resting in the Spirit of God within and around us. Faith becomes reality of experience, and there is no longer doubt or fear. There is no need of striving to do or to be. God plants His desires in us and then guides us into full wisdom and empowerment to fulfill His desire. Holy angels are sent to work with us to affect all creation with the life and works of Christ Jesus.

Frontier kingdom tribal villages are temporary. They are kingdom seed organisms planted on earth from heaven. As the extreme judgments of God cleanse the earth of all that lifts itself against God, the kingdom of God will spread across the entire world. The frontier villagers will spread to replenish the earth with God’s kingdom people. The glory of God shall fill the earth.

In this current season, frontier kingdom tribal villages are set apart and self contained living organisms of relational life. They are forerunner colonies of the kingdom of heaven on earth. The economy within the villages is love-based, and the medium of exchange is loving service. Everyone seeks to provide equally for themselves and the other people of the village. All of the people work together, each providing their talent or gift to care for one another.

There will not be need to seek provision from the outside Babylonian world. God will help the kingdom tribal people to transfer the wealth of the wicked into the kingdom villages. As judgments fall the resulting harvest will cause many in the darkness to come to the light and bring the wealth of the world into the kingdom (Prov 13:22) (Isa 60:5) (Isa 60:11). Sons will come from afar returning to the spiritual mountain of God. The provisions of the harvest will be transported into the kingdom tribal villages (Isa 60:4).

One Head of the Tribal Villages

Christ Jesus flowing through the Holy Spirit is the only head of the kingdom tribal villages. Every mature soul looks to Christ Jesus for headship. Village elders are simply those who have walked longer with Christ Jesus by the Spirit and lead others to grow fully and intimately into the headship of Christ Jesus by the Spirit. Village elders lead the younger into following the headship of Christ.   

Tribal elders are simply village elders led by the Spirit to move between the villages and carry the substance of God from village to village. Each of the village and tribal elders (mature sons) may function in the gifting of apostle, prophet, evangelist, shepherd, or teacher or whatever gifting God desires for them.

We must look forward and not look back.

Faith, rest, and peace will fill our souls if we look upward and ahead to the reality of the kingdom of God. If we look to the dark circumstances of this world and the vast areas of darkness of the past, we will die where we stand. Lift up your eyes and look to the higher places of God and see the glory of God pouring out through the Spirit to grace us for this season of becoming the kingdom of heaven on earth (Psa 121-1). If we look back to the passing city of religious systems of false traditions of man and doctrines of demons, we will not enter into the forerunner villages of the kingdom of heaven that are forming by the Spirit on earth now (Phil 3:13).

If we will set our faces toward New Jerusalem, supernatural Spirit-of-God empowerment beyond where we have been and what we have seen is before us (Jer 51:50). We must set our mind’s affection on things above and not on the things of the earth (Col 3:2). There is a beautiful garden before us and ashes of a scorched earth behind us. Looking back will dissolve our strength, and we will crumble as a pillar of salt. Rock salt looks strong but will crumble under stress and collapse (Gen 19:26).

God is strengthening His kingdom people to enter into the promises of kingdom reality. For a number of years the trumpets have been blowing out the message to come out of Babylon. We should be prepared by now to cash in all of our investments in Babylon and prepare to invest in the journey into the promised kingdom of God. Prepare provision for the establishment of tribal kingdom villages with those of the love connections that God has been and is putting together.

Josh 1:9-11:  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, "Pass through the camp and command the people, saying, 'Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you will cross over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you to possess.'"

The Sword of the Lord comes,

Ron McGatlin

http://go.netatlantic.com/t/25170704/72686417/146995/0/ - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/21/2011 at 9:10am

yes and amen to all that is being said here and ohhh the rejoicing of my heart in this "The Sword of the Lord comes" !!! with a voice of triumphant shout..to Him be Glory, Honor, Power, Might and Dominion both now and forever! Amen!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/21/2011 at 11:09am

HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST JESUS, THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS!!! A HEARTY YESSSSSSS & SHOUTING AMEN!!!  BING! LIGHT WENT ON-JUST AS THE 3 WISEMEN BROUGHT GIFTS OF WEALTH TO JESUS, SO THE WEALTH OF THE SINNER IS BROUGHT OUT OF BABYLON AND PLACED/GIVEN TO THE RIGHTEOUS WHERE THERE IS NO COMPETITION...I SEE THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!  GLORY! GLORY! GLORY TO GOD!  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/21/2011 at 8:46pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 10/23/2011 at 6:22pm

Inside the kingdom tribal villages, cooperation leads to peace and prosperity. God working with them and their cooperation with one another, rather than competing with each other, leads to high levels of production of all that is needed in the village.  There is no competition in the kingdom of God. The pure love of God motivates every person to serve and provide for one another. Giving is the way of the kingdom. Taking is the way of the fallen world.

Inside the kingdom tribal villages, there is rest to the soul as the Spirit of God working in the human spirit receives the responsibility for the well being of the soul and body. Our souls are at rest as our entire lives are in the hands of the Spirit of God. The powerful grace of God in Christ Jesus within us empowers us to live godly lives in peace and joy.

In the tribal village lifestyle, faith (believing and trusting) becomes normal to our lives of resting in the Spirit of God within and around us. Faith becomes reality of experience, and there is no longer doubt or fear. There is no need of striving to do or to be. God plants His desires in us and then guides us into full wisdom and empowerment to fulfill His desire. Holy angels are sent to work with us to affect all creation with the life and works of Christ Jesus.

Frontier kingdom tribal villages are temporary. They are kingdom seed organisms planted on earth from heaven. As the extreme judgments of God cleanse the earth of all that lifts itself against God, the kingdom of God will spread across the entire world. The frontier villagers will spread to replenish the earth with God’s kingdom people. The glory of God shall fill the earth.

In this current season, frontier kingdom tribal villages are set apart and self contained living organisms of relational life. They are forerunner colonies of the kingdom of heaven on earth. The economy within the villages is love-based, and the medium of exchange is loving service. Everyone seeks to provide equally for themselves and the other people of the village. All of the people work together, each providing their talent or gift to care for one another.

There will not be need to seek provision from the outside Babylonian world. God will help the kingdom tribal people to transfer the wealth of the wicked into the kingdom villages. As judgments fall the resulting harvest will cause many in the darkness to come to the light and bring the wealth of the world into the kingdom (Prov 13:22) (Isa 60:5) (Isa 60:11). Sons will come from afar returning to the spiritual mountain of God. The provisions of the harvest will be transported into the kingdom tribal villages (Isa 60:4).

Ron

Posted By: Lonnie Starr
Date Posted: 10/23/2011 at 7:06pm

Are you saying that such place actually exist....here in North America....today?

-------------
Veritas Superabit Montes
lonniestarr@gmail.com

Date Posted: 10/24/2011 at 7:53pm

Hello Lonnie,

The excerpt that I posted immediately above your question is taken from the lead article on this thread. In the complete context I believe it is clear that this is a prophetic writing. These things are beginning to come about as we call those things which are not as though they were. God is speaking His kingdom design into the earth. As these villages are coming into being they are small and somewhat underground and not noticeable on the scene of world. They are also villages of spiritual love connections that are not always geographic.

Rom 4:16  Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.
Rom 4:17  As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.

As God speaks through His people seeds are cast into the world that when received will grow into a full grown work of God.

More specifically, yes, these things are beginning to come to pass in various places in the world now.

Ron

Posted By: Lonnie Starr
Date Posted: 10/24/2011 at 8:25pm

Ron,

Thanks for clarifying.

-------------
Veritas Superabit Montes
lonniestarr@gmail.com

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 10/25/2011 at 11:18am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
As these villages are coming into being they are small and somewhat underground and not noticeable on the scene of world. They are also villages of spiritual love connections that are not always geographic.

This is the protection of the Lord.  Just as faith is not a tangible physical substance - and the Kingdom is not visible with those who do not have eyes to see it - so it is also with these connections.  Glory to God whose ways are higher than ours !! 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 10/25/2011 at 11:51am

Glory to God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 11/03/2011 at 2:45am

In light of the vision conveyed here, it is interesting to observe what is unfolding through the Occupy movement around the globe. 

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 11/04/2011 at 3:03am

This is a comment made on the Occupy London website by someone calling themselves Hidden Member of Society.  They had posted an appeal calling for help in dealing with the influx of people with mental and emotional problems coming to their camp.

"I would like to say, that I am a person that goes down to the camp and normally just sits on the steps, I am probably one of the people that this post is trying to help. I appreciate that they are trying to accommodate and accept people like me, when society just does not want to even try, or only tries until they lose patience, so never gains the understanding that is needed.

I go there because it is the most safest place I feel in London. This is because of the people that are there. They are wonderful. I have at last spoken to some, instead of just sitting there. Hopefully I will eventually gain improvments in my health sufficiently to join the movement. Funnily enough, being around positive people is doing my health a great deal of good in itself.

There is such a lot of negativity in this world that causes the ill health. A great deal of stress means no one has any time or patience anymore for anyone else so people are not treated with compassion or like human beings anymore.

The camp community is what I would love my own community to become. I live instead somewhere that I am isolated and nobody sees, except a supermarket cashier.

Here, I feel that I belong somewhere for the first time in years.

Thank you for being there and I hope that St Paul’s drops the law suit altogether. A lot of good could come out of this. There is a lot of teachings that need to occur and it would be the best base to do this."

-------------
mandyjgay@gmail.com

Print Page | Close Window