Print Page | Close Window

A vast majority of problems that My Children face have to do with not having a good relationship with their earthly fathers

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38355
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:07pm

Topic: A vast majority of problems that My Children face have to do with not having a good relationship with their earthly fathers

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Subject: A vast majority of problems that My Children face have to do with not having a good relationship with their earthly fathers
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 at 1:40pm

"A vast majority of problems that My Children face have to do with not having a good relationship with their earthly fathers. Their earthly fathers were not a good representation of the Love I have for My children. So they have trouble accepting the complete Love and Acceptance I feel for EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY CHILDREN. Find a picture of yourself. Look at it. If the first thought or feeling you have when you see yourself is bad and or negative, you probably need healing in that area. Seek My Face, spend time with Me, asking Me to make your heart whole, to heal your emotions, to cleanse your memories, and I will do so. Then we will go forth together as Father and child in a new closeness you never thought possible."

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Replies:

Posted By: kelley ewing
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 at 5:01pm

yes this is so true. The reason being is because we cannot see who the real Heavenly FATHER is because we never had that true love relationship with our own father. Once we can forgive our own fathers we can truly see who our FATHER IS! amen to this post. This revelation has brought me closer to my FATHER and my natural father.

Posted By: Jess Cousineau
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 at 8:59pm

thank you Lord bless you Jeffrey

-------------

Print Page | Close Window