Print Page | Close Window

God Is Going To Bring Us Into A Broad Place

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38515
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:09pm

Topic: God Is Going To Bring Us Into A Broad Place

Posted By: Becky Porter
Subject: God Is Going To Bring Us Into A Broad Place
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 8:14am

God Is Going To Bring Us Into A Broad Place

By Becky Porter

I see a vision of a person shoveling snow and they are working REALLY hard and putting forth a LOT of effort, and they are exhausted.  I feel the Lord is saying that many of us have worked extremely hard to get where we are today.  Some of the work has been a result of doing exactly what God has called us to do, and some of that work has been a striving in our own strength.  We did not mean to do it in our own strength, but we did not know how to do it any other way and we did the very best we knew how. 

I see that God is going to bless us and bring us into a broad place.  I see a vision of a person on a very wide golden slide.  They have a huge smile on their face and they are leaning back with their feet up in the air and they are traveling very rapidly down the slide, and I hear them say, “Weeeee, this is so much fun and it is sooooo easy!”  

A shift is coming and things are going to become much easier for us.  The things that used to take years to accomplish will begin to take months, weeks, days, and even minutes.  We will truly be amazed at how much we accomplish in very little time and with very little effort, and we will know it is a supernatural move of God!

Psalm 18:19 NKJV

He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.

Zechariah 4:6b NKJV

'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV

But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

Replies:

Posted By: Morika Nolan
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 8:38am

Praise Him! I have been sensing a quickening! The pendulum has been pulled back all year, held back and NOW the pendulum will be dropped a HUGE HUGE  SWOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I see it just SWOOOOSSH!!!! ITS coming the SHIFT is coming! Mightily with a RUSH to place things back in order!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR IT! WHOOO HOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 9:23am

AAAAAAMMMMMMEN!!!!!!!

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: kelley ewing
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 11:01am

THanks becky!

THis is what i have been hearing. AMEN AMEN AMEN GLORY
GLORY TO GOD. xoxoxoxox

Posted By: Lisa Mishaga
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 11:04am

Praise God - I accept it and receive it - In The Name Of Jesus - Hallelujah Hallelujah - Amen Amen Amen!!!!!

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 12:49pm

I am so very happy today!
I have been accepted into 3 different universities as I am returning back to college.  Just need prayer as which one God wishes me to attend, but I definately know that God is bringing into His desires for me.

Love to all and God bless,

Debs

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Morika Nolan
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 12:53pm

Praise the Lord Debs!!!!! May the Lord make your way plain! :) Congrats!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 2:38pm

Praise the Lord! You can trust Him to show you which one is His will for you too, Deborah!  I believe you knew this, but I just want to give Him honor and thanks..."Be confident and trust in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart",,,and you know why, cause He is the One that gives us the desire(s) in the first place...FATHER GOD IS SO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!  "WHAT THE RIGHTEOUS DESIRE WILL BE GRANTED."  YEAH GOD!!!  TY JESUS!!!  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Becky Porter
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 2:52pm

Hi Morika, Deborah, Kelley, Lisa, and Gayle,

I am thrilled that this word is an encouragement and confirmation for you - praise God - He is SO VERY faithful!

Congratulations Deborah!  I am SOOOOO happy and excited for you!  I pray that the Lord will guide and direct you and make it crystal clear which college you should attend and I pray that you will have absolutely NO doubt about your choice, and you will have a sense of deep and abiding peace, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that you made the right decision!

Much love,

Becky

Print Page | Close Window