Print Page | Close Window

"Great Delight In God Comes Now"

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38519
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:07pm

Topic: "Great Delight In God Comes Now"

Posted By: Chris Williams
Subject: "Great Delight In God Comes Now"
Date Posted: 12/16/2011 at 5:58pm

"Great Delight In God Comes Now"
(Written September 7, 2008)

[Posted December 15, 2011; Manifesting Now]

Be still little one, Amen. I move quickly now child/children, Amen Amen Amen. Delight, great delight in Me, in God, comes now for one and all within Me: your Christ, your King, your all, Amen.

Begin to see these coming days as a blessing, Amen. See each and every day spring forth and blossom in Me, My light. See Me and hear Me, My thundering voice of many, move forward upon the earth <Rev 14:1-2>. All in Me, both heaven and earth, come as one now and are brought forward into time, this time of My appointment with mankind. I AM the appointed time and I AM now, Amen Amen and again Amen.

My Father and I are one, Amen. We shout at this mornings revelation and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ as promised, Amen Amen and again Amen.

I AM here with you now within all My brothers and sisters, saith the Lord God Almighty Amen. I AM He who will now lead you into battle and stand next to you, and in you, saith He who is, was and will always be, Amen.

This day is marked and gives forth light as no other day, Amen. Darkness will run from Me and I AM the light, saith the Lord God, Amen. Each of you who hides within darkness will drug out into the light. The day of willing submission born from Christ’s love for mankind is over and completed, saith the LORD. All will bend their knee and confess Him, My Son, as King: ruler over them. Each will say He is their Lord, Amen.

----

"Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath." [Isa 45:22-23; NKJV]

"For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written: ‘As I live, says the LORD, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.’ So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way." [Rom 14:10-13; NKJV]

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." [Phil 2:9-11; NKJV]

God, we pray, fill us all with the fullness of Yourself, Amen Amen and again Amen, Chris Williams  http://christine-williams-ministry.org -

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

Print Page | Close Window