Print Page | Close Window

blessed to have found you

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38640
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:09pm

Topic: blessed to have found you

Posted By: angela dubois
Subject: blessed to have found you
Date Posted: 12/31/2011 at 3:42am

I just wanted to let EVERYONE OF YOU KNOW..That it is such a blessing that i have found this site & met all of you.. God is soo good..It is truley a blessing to come on here & get confirmation,encouragement,love & blessings from a spiritual family soo loved by our FATHER... I PRAY THAT THE LORD BLESSES ALL OF YOU MIGHTLY THIS YEAR AS WE GROW STRONGER IN HIS LOVE.. & ONCE AGAIN THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BLESSING TO ME & OTHERS..FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR SUCH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE..

LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU
                                                                                                                           EVERYONE HAS SHARED BEAUTIFUL WORDS FROM THE FATHERS HEART WITH SINCERITY & COURAGE.. I HAVE FOUND A PLACE TO GATHER WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL MEN & WOMEN OF GOD... & IT MAKES ME SO JOYFUL THAT I JUST HAD TO LET YOU ALL KNOW FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ,THAT YOU ARE TRULEY A BLESSING....

-------------
WITH ALL OUR LORD & SAVIORS LOVE
ANGELA DUBOIS

Replies:

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 12/31/2011 at 4:41am

Angela,
Thank you for your blessing and words of love. May they be a a boomarang and come right back at you. May you be able to look in the mirror and see the beautiful daughter He adores. He loves you more than you can imagine, so imagine big. You are his little girl and He longs to spend time with you. You are a twinkle in his eye. He delights in you. You are blessed and you are a blessing. Your mourning is about to be turned into joy, as you receive and rest in His love for you, not because you perform, but simply because you are His. Be blessed Angela, in all you do, all you say, all you think, and even in what you feel. Completed satisfaction,and santification. Just receive what He has for you. It is yours!

In Christ,
Cindy Glinski

Posted By: Brenda Teal
Date Posted: 12/31/2011 at 4:42am

Angela,I echo every word you have said
Thanks to you all
Love in Jesus

-------------
Brenda Teal

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Date Posted: 12/31/2011 at 8:39am

I agree with all that you wrote about the OH family of God. Again. And you Sister Angela are included in all that you wrote too! Happy New Year! May it be the best for all our OH Family and may the Anticipation of our Lord's return fill our heart and prepare us for the things to come.

God Bless you Sister Angela and all OH family!

-------------
Henry Falcone

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 12/31/2011 at 3:23pm

God Bless you and thank you Angela for your post and prayer. 

May we be changed more into His image this year filled with His love for His glory.  May we lift up His name!

JESUS LIVES IN US! MORE OF YOU LORD!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/31/2011 at 4:03pm

ditto Angela! much Love to you and all here, such a blessing is the family of God!

-------------
In His Love

Print Page | Close Window