Print Page | Close Window

THE INWARD CALL TO UPWARD LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39127
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:41am

Topic: THE INWARD CALL TO UPWARD LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE INWARD CALL TO UPWARD LIFE
Date Posted: 02/29/2012 at 2:39pm

The Inward Journey to Upward Life

By Ron McGatlin

The major shift and transformation taking place in our world is first an inward spiritual change of focus – a turnaround from our previous mindsets. The journey into the spiritual kingdom of God involves moving from life that was guided by natural reality into a life in spiritual existence unseen and nonexistent to the natural man – a life that can only be perceived as it is revealed by the Spirit of the Creator of all life. It is life in the source of all life: spiritual and natural, living as created spirit beings in the Spirit God – a life reinstituted in that from which it was created.

The shift is from living and walking in the natural to living and walking in the Spirit. The transformed life is first lived in the spiritual unseen realm of God within us and in heaven as we abide with Him in heaven and He abides within us on earth. Our spirit having become one with His Spirit transforms our spirit being into sons of Spirit God living in spiritual heaven and walking in the Spirit of God on natural earth (1 Cor 6:17).

All life changes for us as we no longer live as a natural person dependent upon our natural minds, wills, and emotions to guide us through our lifetime of natural life on earth. Our spirits become one Spirit with God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit filling our spirit with the heavenly life of Christ. His far more dominant Spirit becomes our living Spirit within as we become one Spirit and one flesh with Christ (Eph 5:31-32)

Our spirits feed basic foundational life guidance into our souls that works out into and through our bodies. Our minds, wills, and emotions become His mind, His will, and His emotions. Thus our bodies become His body. His life is our life. His limitless life becomes our limitless life. His supernatural love and power become ours. We become as Christ is in this world (1 John 4:17). Our allegiance and sincere worship and praise of abandoned love are focused entirely upon God (Col 3:2).

Our natural life purpose and function is changed, transformed.

For the most part our natural minds have been focused on accomplishing varied goals or objectives in this life. These motivational targets were considered worthy or unworthy of our effort according to our mindset. Our life energy and time, our very lives were invested according to our personal goals and objectives, our reasons for living.

Goals and objectives always exist in every life whether they are perceived as such or not.

The lower levels of goals may be derived from natural needs and desires without specific thoughts in the mind. The base animal-like nature guides and motivates the simple natural person to take some action to supply base needs and desires of life. The moral compass of the person serves as a balance to check the actions to be taken. These actions can range from criminal acts of taking by force or devious fraud to working hard and long to meet needs and desires. The laborer's appetite works for him; his hunger drives him on - Prov 16:26.

In this fallen natural life guided by the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil,” human good leads to a more compassionate and benevolent life of natural affections and moral ethics derived from an inner base of human understanding in comparing one thing or person with another and justifying some and condemning others. The natural human life guided by knowledge without God has no solid foundation or standard and will sink into the darkness of the guidance of other spirits of darkness, other gods.

In my lifetime of 79 years we have personally observed a major downward swing of the moral compass of the western world. Strong nations that once based their fiber of moral ethics, to a significant degree, upon the Bible have abandoned that guide and become severely weakened in the corruption of fallen world lust and greed eroding rapidly toward severe weakness, need, and lack which eventually leads to captivity to other nations and bondage.

The Now Kingdom of God   

While nations erode into chaos and captivity, the inner workings of the kingdom of God is growing rapidly and steadily into place. The upward life of the inner kingdom is moving God’s people from natural life into realms of heavenly spiritual life to eventually bring forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdom of God is come to earth in Christ Jesus within His body.

The inner and upward move into kingdom of heaven living is in great contrast to the outer natural life of chaos and bondage. A massive process of purification to holiness will eventually move from within God’s people outward to re-establish a new natural life in the world. No longer a natural life apart from God in a fallen world, but a natural life of the reality of life in the Spirit ruling and reigning as kings and priests in a redeemed world that is being restored to God’s original creation plan and purpose.

"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” ~ Jesus

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 02/29/2012 at 6:16pm

Glory to God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 03/02/2012 at 12:56am

Ron,
I am grateful for your 79 years and what the Father has poured so graciously through you. I always feel and hear the heart of our precious Father in your posts.

With the moral fabric of our nation eroding we can be glad we are citizens of a new nation of priests and kings who will bring glory to our Father and be a light in the midst of the darkness. There eventually will be no need for the sun as we know it because the Son will be shining from the inside of us to the oudside world, from the Kings Dome.

Ron I appreciate you and your humble servant heart to the body here at open heaven. The wisdom that the Father has poured forth through you has brought much understanding to me personally as I read both the Kingdom Growth Guide a few years ago and more recently Overcoming Life on a small planet. You are truly a father in the faith and a vessel of honor.

Bless you my brother,

Cindy Glinski

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 03/02/2012 at 7:39am

Amen to that Cindy. 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 03/04/2012 at 4:16am

Thanks Cindy for your kind and encouraging words. God is truly bringing forth His love, wisdom and power in His people across the world. The times of judgment upon the ungodliness of the world will bring increased purity and love in His people. The kingdom of God is coming forth in His humble, pure and holy set-apart people.

In my lifetime of 79 years we have personally observed a major downward swing of the moral compass of the western world. Strong nations that once based their fiber of moral ethics, to a significant degree, upon the Bible have abandoned that guide and become severely weakened in the corruption of fallen world lust and greed eroding rapidly toward severe weakness, need, and lack which eventually leads to captivity to other nations and bondage.

While nations erode into chaos and captivity, the inner workings of the kingdom of God is growing rapidly and steadily into place. The upward life of the inner kingdom is moving God’s people from natural life into realms of heavenly spiritual life to eventually bring forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdom of God is come to earth in Christ Jesus within His body.

The inner and upward move into kingdom of heaven living is in great contrast to the outer natural life of chaos and bondage. A massive process of purification to holiness will eventually move from within God’s people outward to re-establish a new natural life in the world. No longer a natural life apart from God in a fallen world, but a natural life of the reality of life in the Spirit ruling and reigning as kings and priests in a redeemed world that is being restored to God’s original creation plan and purpose.

"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” ~ Jesus

Ron

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 03/04/2012 at 4:47am

Yes, Ron it will be the best of times and the worst of times, those who are rooted and grounded in love who is Christ Jesus will walk in complete peace through it all. In fact we will plunder Babylon as all of their worldly things will be worthless without the peace and health that only Jesus can give from the inside out. They will become desperate to know the real Jesus.

We will get to see real love in action. The times will be so violent that what is on the inside will be seen on the outside. There will be no superstars, only the Bright and Morning Star. And no one will be able to fake it.

We truly were born for such a time as this. What an honor He has bestowed upon us who are alive in this hour.

When the fear of God captivates our heart there is no room to fear anything or anyone else.

Our God who promised is faithful, and what He began He will complete. I am grateful that He is not only the author but the finisher of our faith and will deliver us safely to the finish line if we keep our eyes fixed on the prize who is Jesus, all things flow from Him, for Him, through us and back to Him, it is the cycle of life. The world can produce morality, but only Jesus can produce Holiness.

Ron, I live this new natural life you talk about. It is no longer a dream but my reality. I truly am living the abundant life, and I know that I did not produce what is happening in my life. Just like an apple seed produces an apple tree when given the right conditions. We produce Christ when we stay connected, we are simply branches bearing fruit.

All blessing, glory and honor to our GREAT GOD!

Cindy Glinski

Date Posted: 03/06/2012 at 11:56am

Cindy Glinski wrote:
We will get to see real love in action. The times will be so violent that what is on the inside will be seen on the outside. There will be no superstars, only the Bright and Morning Star. And no one will be able to fake it.

We truly were born for such a time as this. What an honor He has bestowed upon us who are alive in this hour.

When the fear of God captivates our heart there is no room to fear anything or anyone else.

Our God who promised is faithful, and what He began He will complete. I am grateful that He is not only the author but the finisher of our faith and will deliver us safely to the finish line if we keep our eyes fixed on the prize who is Jesus, all things flow from Him, for Him, through us and back to Him, it is the cycle of life. The world can produce morality, but only Jesus can produce Holiness.

Ron, I live this new natural life you talk about. It is no longer a dream but my reality. I truly am living the abundant life, and I know that I did not produce what is happening in my life. Just like an apple seed produces an apple tree when given the right conditions. We produce Christ when we stay connected, we are simply branches bearing fruit.

All blessing, glory and honor to our GREAT GOD!

Cindy Glinski

Cindy AMEN to all that you wrote. I rejoice to hear from those who are living the true abundant life of the kingdom now. I thank God for all He is doing in His people today who are willing volunteers in the morning of His glory - those who have left it all and are given ears to hear what the Father is saying and eyes to see what the Father is doing and the Lord in them by the Spirit to bring forth the fruit of His holiness.

Bless you and again AMEN!

Ron

Print Page | Close Window