Print Page | Close Window

STAND !!!!!!!!!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39131
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:05pm

Topic: STAND !!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Angie Adams
Subject: STAND !!!!!!!!!
Date Posted: 02/29/2012 at 9:30pm

As I was in deep prayer I was taken to an Awesome place.  It was an old place,  was made out of concrete, the way to describe it : the older houses you would see in Greece.  I walked in there were a group of people busily working so I just jumped in and started.  It was like there was a problem with the water system.  We were working to get the water to everyone as water is vital for everyone to maintain life.   All of the sudden to the back of the room there was a man working with his back towards us but continually working it was like he was at the main sources of the water system.  As I went towards him it was like a brightness that was breathtaking,  it was revealed to me that this just wasn’t a man working there, I was in the presence of  Jesus, my Lord.   I wanted to go up and just touch the back of him, but something wouldn’t let me.   In my mind it came that you have already touched his back,  you need to go and STAND  next to him in order for the water to get to the people for them to be saved!  So I took my place along with everyone. 

Praise God all my soul!    

Thanks be to God.     

I was this taken to this verse:

Matthew 5:14-16

"You are the light of the world.  A http://www.biblestudy.org/prophecy/ancient-cities-of-seven-h ills-and-bible-prophecy.html - city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."

After I was taken to that place all that was in my head was:

The lyrics to the Song ,

Stand

Stand and be sure

Be not entangled in that bondage again

You just stand, and endure

God has a purpose, yes, god has a plan

After you done all you can you just stand

Again Praise God all my soul, all my inner most being!!!!!!!

A A

Replies:

Posted By: Shawna Swainson
Date Posted: 03/01/2012 at 2:35pm

Hey there Angie!

Thanks for sharing this!  While I was reading I thought of this verse, I Cor 15:58:

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain (futile) in the Lord!!

God Bless You,

Shawna

Posted By: Angie Adams
Date Posted: 03/03/2012 at 9:08pm

Thank you Shawna...

I am in the process of understanding through prayer and study what came to me.  Different verses have come to me during that process...

God Bless

A A

Posted By: Carrie Gandhi
Date Posted: 03/05/2012 at 12:41pm

Hi Angie and Shawna,

Angie, I wanted to share with you that on the very same day the Lord spoke the word, "Stand" as in stand firm to me as well.

Isaiah 7:9

If you do not stand firm in your faith,
                      you will not stand at all"

"I am telling you that My Glory is here and if you do not stand, you will not enter into what I have prepared for you in this moment."

God Bless you.

Carrie

Print Page | Close Window