Print Page | Close Window

Key Prophecy: A Day of Cutting Loose and Moving Forward! - Chuck D. Pierce

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39634
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:06pm

Topic: Key Prophecy: A Day of Cutting Loose and Moving Forward! - Chuck D. Pierce

Posted By: Moderator
Subject: Key Prophecy: A Day of Cutting Loose and Moving Forward! - Chuck D. Pierce
Date Posted: 05/09/2012 at 6:10pm

Key Prophecy: A Day of Cutting Loose and Moving Forward!

Chuck D. Pierce

"This is the day of cutting loose. This is the day of shearing the strings that have held you to the last seasons of captivity. This is the day of movement! A movement has now begun. Move with Me! A new move has come into the earth realm and I am rearranging many structures to create My order for the days ahead. I am calling a people who were not, to rise and move with Me.

This is the day to shear away what has clouded your vision so that new vision can come. This is a time that I am cutting loose the strings that have held captive wealth for your future. Watch as your Queen of Sheba comes, finds you, and gives into your future. There will be movement of wealth in the earth. Sheba has begun to move. Ethiopia is beginning to shift. This is a time that My temple will be built.

"You have dwelt too long in the past. This is the hour and season when I am crowning you with victory. Many nations have stationed themselves at ground zero. This is a time for nations of the world to ascend and open their doors for My Kingdom entry. This is the hour when I am crowning you with the sound of victory and power. In this hour you cannot go back. You cannot go back!

"I am taking the pillows and the couches of ease out of the Church – whether it be Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand – wherever on the earth it is. I am going to discomfort the ease with which My Church has sat and done what they wanted to, and not what I wanted done. Today is the day I will stand in My pulpit and release My Word and not yours.

"I Am Loosing Your Wealth"

"So know that I have cut you loose and the strings have been severed. You can now move forward and meet what you have waiting to come to you; you can now reach the intersection point of your future. Know I am loosing your wealth. I am setting you free. I am delivering a people and they will meet Me and enter into their future.

"Hear the sound of the wind in the mulberry trees. You will come from behind, catch up and gain victory over your enemy. I am extending your territory. I am giving you new authority. You will face enemies that you have faced, but never triumphed over! Face these enemies of your soul and watch Me blow in your new direction of victory. I am putting the reins of the enemy in your hand. Do not be afraid to set the direction rather than the enemy who has been directing you.

"I am overturning the tables in My Temple.
I am overturning the tables where My people have communed, and bringing them to a new place of feasting. They have grown weak from the spread of poverty that they have eaten from. I am overturning the food that has produced infirmity. I am setting a table for healing and wholeness."

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries
mailto:chuckp@glory-of-zion.org - chuckp@glory-of-zion.org

Replies:

Posted By: Juanita Lantang
Date Posted: 05/13/2012 at 12:43am

Just want to let you know that somebody has posted this several posts before you.  Here's the link:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39608&a mp;a%20mp;PN=2 - http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39608&a mp;a mp;PN=2

Posted By: Janet Hanson
Date Posted: 05/13/2012 at 10:28am

This is an awesome prophetic word of promise - one to take hold of
by faith. The Lord set before His people the promised land, but only
Joshua and Caleb believed Him. They were confident in the Lord's
ability to give it to them.

Nu. 14:8; Nu. 13:30

-------------
"...the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ." (II Co. 11:3)

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 05/13/2012 at 2:33pm

Thanks Juanita,

I looked at the other post and it also includes a word from Fire by Night-Glen Jackson along with a few responses. Se we'll leave it as is. I will try and edit it a bit, to add Glens name and such.

Love and appreciate you : )

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 05/13/2012 at 5:03pm

Moderator wrote:
Key Prophecy: A Day of Cutting Loose and Moving Forward!

Chuck D. Pierce

"This is the day of cutting loose. This is the day of shearing the strings that have held you to the last seasons of captivity. This is the day of movement! A movement has now begun. Move with Me! A new move has come into the earth realm and I am rearranging many structures to create My order for the days ahead. I am calling a people who were not, to rise and move with Me.

This is the day to shear away what has clouded your vision so that new vision can come. This is a time that I am cutting loose the strings that have held captive wealth for your future. Watch as your Queen of Sheba comes, finds you, and gives into your future. There will be movement of wealth in the earth. Sheba has begun to move. Ethiopia is beginning to shift. This is a time that My temple will be built.

"You have dwelt too long in the past. This is the hour and season when I am crowning you with victory. Many nations have stationed themselves at ground zero. This is a time for nations of the world to ascend and open their doors for My Kingdom entry. This is the hour when I am crowning you with the sound of victory and power. In this hour you cannot go back. You cannot go back!

"I am taking the pillows and the couches of ease out of the Church – whether it be Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand – wherever on the earth it is. I am going to discomfort the ease with which My Church has sat and done what they wanted to, and not what I wanted done. Today is the day I will stand in My pulpit and release My Word and not yours.

"I Am Loosing Your Wealth"

"So know that I have cut you loose and the strings have been severed. You can now move forward and meet what you have waiting to come to you; you can now reach the intersection point of your future. Know I am loosing your wealth. I am setting you free. I am delivering a people and they will meet Me and enter into their future.

"Hear the sound of the wind in the mulberry trees. You will come from behind, catch up and gain victory over your enemy. I am extending your territory. I am giving you new authority. You will face enemies that you have faced, but never triumphed over! Face these enemies of your soul and watch Me blow in your new direction of victory. I am putting the reins of the enemy in your hand. Do not be afraid to set the direction rather than the enemy who has been directing you.

"I am overturning the tables in My Temple.
I am overturning the tables where My people have communed, and bringing them to a new place of feasting. They have grown weak from the spread of poverty that they have eaten from. I am overturning the food that has produced infirmity. I am setting a table for healing and wholeness."

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries
mailto:chuckp@glory-of-zion.org - chuckp@glory-of-zion.org

YES!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: David Hood
Date Posted: 05/14/2012 at 1:59am

This word is conformation  and confirms

the following

note - responsibility underlined

Is 52:1-2 Awake, awake, put on thy strength O Zion. Put on thy beautiful garments O Jerusalem the Holy City. Shake thyself from the dust, loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. Not yet was changed - to this was that

found at http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39576&a mp;PN=2 - http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39576&a mp;PN=2

Print Page | Close Window