Print Page | Close Window

LIVING SUPERNATURAL PRAISE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39901
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:39am

Topic: LIVING SUPERNATURAL PRAISE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LIVING SUPERNATURAL PRAISE
Date Posted: 06/13/2012 at 6:01pm

Living Supernatural Praise

By Ron McGatlin

Feeling the pain of unrequited love can take us to the highest form of praise in the passion of the deepest sorrow. It is from crushed hearts made whole in His love that the passion of our lives reaches to the throne of heaven in supernatural praise.

The pain of rejection and persecution is a gateway to passionate love. Through forgiveness of a very painful experience, passionate love of God can overflow our hearts. A very intense increase of feelings of love wells up within us as we truly forgive anyone or anything that has painfully hurt or harmed us. This flow of God in us enables us to see the current situation and every aspect of life in the best light possible.

Wrongs toward us can help to enhance our spiritual lives with a sense of well-being that comes from God’s love flooding our lives through our decision to forgive and release every person or situation. From the love spawned from the forgiveness of pain, supernatural praise flows from us to God. The world around us is affected by the joyful praise emanating from us.

Persecution is involved in entering the kingdom of God lifestyle.

We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God (Acts 14:22).

It is no accident that painful persecution always accompanies our entering the reality of the kingdom of God. Devastating inner pain plus our decision to completely forgive from the heart produces a powerful flow of the love of God that washes and cleanses us of any bitterness and floods us with the peace and joy of the Lord. This is a tangible spiritual movement of a river of love that we can feel in our spirit and soul. Through the love of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit our hearts become rooted and grounded in His love.

Eph 3:16-19: That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height; to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Without forgiveness painful wounds can be a door for destructive resentment, anger, and bitterness.

Severely painful experiences in life always bring a response in our hearts and souls. Perhaps the most common response in the natural man is to resent the pain and/or whatever or whoever is seen as the source of the infliction. Pain plus resentment will grow into bitterness. A root of bitterness in the heart grows into all sorts of evil that destroys life from the inside out. The world around us is then negatively affected as the root of bitterness springing up will cause trouble, and many will be defiled. A root of bitterness in us will trouble all areas of our lives and can lead to sickness and eventually premature death.

Heb 12:14:15:  Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.

The pain that we will, at some point, endure as we earnestly seek to enter the fullness of God’s kingdom can work to thrust us forward toward His kingdom by flooding us with love through our decision to forgive every offense.  However, the same pain, plus our resentment instead of forgiveness, can become a source of destruction of the potential of life in His kingdom now in this life. 

Love Leads to Praise

A spirit of praise to God can arise within as we experience the love of God filling our lives. From our hearts, our mouths sing forth praise to God and speak forth praise to the people around us. We become vessels of praise and encouraging words that carry the virtue of God and edify one another in the Spirit of the Lord. Love does not take into account a wrong suffered and always gives the best connotation possible to every situation. Love seeks opportunities to bless and serve others.

Unlove and bitterness does the opposite of love and always sheds the worst light possible on all situations and quickly sees any possible reason to speak critically or negatively, always seeing what is lacking and ignoring what is good and right.

Words and attitudes are very powerful in shaping our lives and the world around us. What we experience and impart depends, to some degree, on what we choose to think in our minds and speak with our mouths. Words can build up and add to a person, or they can tear down and take away from a person. Our words spoken in love and truth can actually add to a person’s life. Love in our hearts will produce good words adding life to the world around us.

There can be a difference in the abundance of our hearts and the intent of our heart.

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The intent of our hearts might be to bless. However, if our hearts are filled with stored resentment of painful experiences, they may become the abundance of what is in our hearts. Our mouths will speak from the abundance of resentment and bitterness rather than from the intent of our heart to bless.

Luke 6:45:  "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

The intent of the heart is primary and important. Yet, the practical function of blessing flowing from the heart is more geared to the abundance of the heart. Forgiveness and healing cleanses the abundance of our heart and sets us free to express the intent of our hearts to bless and build up the kingdom of God in others and the world around us.

Living supernatural praise that can come from the love of God flowing from forgiveness of fiery trials and persecution reveals the glory of Christ. The Spirit of the glory of God rests upon us when we are reproached for the name of Christ.

1 Pet 4:12-14:  Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that as His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.

The Cost and Blessing of Obedience to God

"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." (Luke 18:17) 

In the Gospel of Luke, Chapter 18, Jesus was speaking about the kingdom of God when a well-to-do man asked him a question about entering into eternal life. Though he possessed much and had lived a good life according to the law, the man realized that there was potential of something more of God in life. He probably had not known much sorrow or pain in his life. The sorrow of life began for him when Jesus told him he lacked one thing and to sell all he had and give to the poor and follow Me.

If the man was obedient to the instruction of Jesus and endured the pain of sorrow involved in obedience, he would have lost his life as it had been and gained the walk of living sacrificial praise in the same oneness with Jesus that the disciples who followed Him eventually experienced. Later on after Pentecost he probably would have participated in the same glory and endured the same painful persecution turned into love through forgiveness as the disciples. We would probably read more about him in the New Testament.

There is a painful cost to obedience that is part of entering the kingdom of God life. There is always more passionate love that comes as we peacefully endure becoming living sacrifices unto God and are no longer conformed to this world’s ways. We are transformed and become a part of restoring this world to the kingdom of God. We enter into the life of oneness with God in supernatural praise of God in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The entire world will endure severe changes with much pain as the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our God. Those who live with resentment and bitterness will not endure. Those who endure to the end are the redeemed in whom Christ lives by the Holy Spirit.

Let all that has breath praise the Lord (Psa 150:6).

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Paula Jane
Date Posted: 06/13/2012 at 6:55pm

I want to experience more passionate love, i need the reality of Ephesians 3:17-19 love filling.

The knowing, seeing and hearing God in the deep is my prayer for the awakening we need. Humility and the Fear of the Lord may we repent and return to the righteous  and just foundation of His throne. Psalm 97:2

-------------
Stronghold 5

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/13/2012 at 7:33pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/14/2012 at 7:13am

YEAH GOD!!!  HE IS POURING OUT HIS 'DIVNE' LOVE'!  THE TEARS HAVE BEEN FLOWING FROM THIS HERE HEART AND HIS #1 DESIRE HAS BECOME MIINE,,,"I DESIRE THAT (((NO))) MAN PERISH." LOOKING PAST THE 'LENGTH OF HIS HAIR, OR COLOR OF HIS SKIN', BUT LOOK FROM WITHIN WITH FATHER'S EYES. AMEN.  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 06/15/2012 at 6:57pm

Thanks Paula, Lyn and Gayle for your replies.

It is remarkable how this works in us so powerfully:

The pain of rejection and persecution is a gateway to passionate love. Through forgiveness of a very painful experience, passionate love of God can overflow our hearts. A very intense increase of feelings of love wells up within us as we truly forgive anyone or anything that has painfully hurt or harmed us. This flow of God in us enables us to see the current situation and every aspect of life in the best light possible.

Ron 

Date Posted: 06/15/2012 at 9:37pm

Definitely amazing!!!  Just had a time of sharing and Holy One spoke to us about STOPPING, especially when an offense or grudge is trying to lodge it's self in our heart, and listen for His voice.  The whole purpose is to listen and dont speak til you heard from Father=be quick to listen and s>l>o>w to speak...then there is room to forgive; otherwise your heart begins to fill up with 'why'-why me?  I know the overflow of God's passion & compassion and how it can just 'flood' my entire being...cant even remember what i was upset with the person about-lol-really is totaly different then operating in any fleshy mode,,,YES, 'BEST LIGHT POSSIBLE!"   YEAH GOD-WHAT AN AWESOME LOVER OF MY SOUL!!!  \o/

-------------

Date Posted: 06/18/2012 at 6:04pm

Yes Gayle, Stop and listen slow to speak and quick to hear. I am still in need of practicing this.

Ron

Date Posted: 06/18/2012 at 9:23pm

Ron, my Brother, me too,,,practice, practice, practice-I use to play the flute and practicing did develope patience,,,but, still being shown how much more on a daily basis I need to STOP and listen-some of the time no speaking at ALL!!!,,,I've said, "Hear I am Lord, send me. "  He says there is a time of preparing in which I am in that time OF DEVELOPING PATIENCE...Just heard today, "Be still and know that I AM GOD." And so I do, stop, listen/be quick to hear and slow to speak. YES LORD.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/26/2012 at 2:55pm

He is continuing to change us toward perfectly clear vessels that He can flow through perfectly. As we truly become one with Father abiding in us all other things are insignificant.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window