Print Page | Close Window

Fishers of Men

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39976
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:02pm

Topic: Fishers of Men

Posted By: cynthia hood
Subject: Fishers of Men
Date Posted: 06/28/2012 at 9:41am

Last night I had a dream that I was in a hotel room on Turks and Caicos Island with my sister.  When we first arrived there seemed to be a lot of business going on everywhere.  People moving about their business and there was also some type of heavy night life.  Well I spent some time looking out my hotel window down at the sea and noticed many different varieties and sizes of fish.  What first came to mind is when Jesus told Peter “Follow me and I will make you a fisher of men.” 

Mark 1 16:18 - 16 Passing alongside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew the brother of Simon casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. 17 And Jesus said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you become fishers of men. "

We have to stand up and follow God’s calling to be fishers of men.  Time is of the essence for the World is in labor.

-------------
But I am like an olive tree, flourishing in the house of God.

Replies:

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 06/28/2012 at 6:43pm

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 06/28/2012 at 6:46pm

I'm sorry.  I tried to post some pretty pictures of Turks and Caicos island.  If you click on the red "x" you will see them. 

Bless you Cynthia!

Debs

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Print Page | Close Window