Print Page | Close Window

RECEIVING THE DIVINE NATURE OF FATHER

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40045
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:39am

Topic: RECEIVING THE DIVINE NATURE OF FATHER

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: RECEIVING THE DIVINE NATURE OF FATHER
Date Posted: 07/11/2012 at 8:58am

Receiving the Divine Nature of Father

By Ron McGatlin

Father God is increasingly imparting His divine nature through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit into His maturing sons.

He is progressively returning His redeemed sons (all believers in whom Christ dwells) to the stature and nature of His original design and desire for mankind.

As the Father is, so is His Son, Christ Jesus, and as Christ is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17) (John 14:9).  

If we seriously consider the implications of this reality, the vast abundance of the grace of God within us begins to come into view within our spirit minds. It is beyond our natural earthly mentality to receive the understanding of the impartation of the fullness of the nature of Father completely replacing our fallen nature causing Father’s nature to become natural in us.

There is nothing in the nature of natural man that can reach up and pull down the divine nature of Father and encompass it within our being. There is no work or achievement that could begin to merit the unreachable reality of becoming the nature of God in this life on earth now.

The pure grace of His LOVE is capturing and consuming us, melting the strengths of our fallen nature, and imparting Spirit to spirit His nature of pure holy love, wisdom, and power.

Being captivated and consumed in His love opens a pipeline connected to the heart of Father allowing the very nature and attributes of Father to flow through Christ directly into our hearts. Thus we become true sons of God each flowing His will, His love, His wisdom, and His power into the realm of natural world to reclaim the kingdoms of this World to our God.

The Reclamation of the Kingdoms of this World

Transforming this world to the culture of the kingdom of God is a work of God that first takes place in the hearts and lives of sons of the Father.

The old evil world systems and ungodly ways will be as ashes beyond the holy fires of God’s cleansing.

The mountain of God is being established over all the mountains of this world.

Isa 2:2-3: Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. 3 Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths."

Mountains in the Bible often refer to authority. The authority of the kingdom of God has power to reign through His sons over all the mountains of this world.

All the areas of life now under the authority of other gods shall be returned to the authority of Christ when, as mature sons of Father, we really believe the words of God. All religious and secular gods – every idol that man has set up will be destroyed. Even now things which have been set up by false gods and secular godless systems are beginning to crumble before our eyes.

All evil authority that the enemy has over life in this world was given over to him by mankind. Jesus has defeated the enemy destroying the enemy’s authority over this world. The ONLY authority that the enemy now has is the power relegated to him by man. The entire world waits for mankind to believe the provision of Spirit God in us to destroy the works of the enemy and release the kingdom works of God to rule and reign on earth.

False powerless religion has been used as a tool to deceive mankind into believing that the enemy is still so powerful that there is nothing we can do to stop his reign on earth. The enemy working through false doctrines and religious spirits has convinced many Christians that they do not have power and authority to stop the rule of the enemy. Our warfare now is a battle for faith – faith to believe what Christ Jesus has already done and faith to bring it to pass in the world.

Spiritually blinded Christians look longingly up into the sky waiting for that which is already available. Through Christ by the Holy Spirit, Father God is now available to abide within us.

Literally, Father God in Christ by the Holy Spirit abides in believers to destroy the kingdom of darkness and release the light of the kingdom from heaven on earth.

It is past time for God’s people to awaken to the authority of God that is in us to destroy the works of the enemy and to release the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Truly, faith (believing) what God says is the key to release the power to fulfill the will of God on earth. Jesus said, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Rom 10:17).

From Genesis to Revelation the Bible speaks of the authority of God in Christ in His people – you and me.

Can we believe?

Heavenly Father, We come to you in the name of Jesus, to ask You to help us believe. Awaken us, Father; open our eyes to see the truth and reality of Your words to us. Cleanse us from all that has caused our doubt and unbelief. We choose to lay down anything and everything that has caused blindness in our hearts. Father, we choose to simply believe what You have said. We receive all that You have provided. We rest in You. We praise You that by Your love and grace, You have made us fit vessels for Your abode through Christ by Your Holy Spirit. We praise you, Father, for the awesome reality of Christ in us bringing your glory into this world. Father, let Your words become Your life in us now.

We speak to our own hearts and minds and command, in the name of Jesus, for our hearts and minds to receive and believe Your words. – Amen

Romans 5:17b: those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:37: Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him Who loves us.

Genesis 1:28: Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion

Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

Colossians 1:9b-10a: being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might according to His glorious power...

Ephesians 1:22-23: And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body (that is us), the fullness of Him Who fills all in all.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

1John 3:8b: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Colossians 2:15: Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them triumphing over them in it.

Ephesians 1:19, 3:20b, 6:10: and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, according to the power that works in us, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Philippians 2:10: ... that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow...

Colossians 2:9-10: For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, Who is the head of all principality and power.”

Hebrews 4:12a: For the word of God is living and powerful...

Luke 10:19a: Behold, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy...

2 Corinthians 2:14a: Now thanks be to God Who always leads us in triumph in Christ...

Isaiah 55:11: So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:16: Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Mark 16:17a: And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons...

Thank You Father. We believe.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/11/2012 at 9:40am

Hallelujah & Amen here Ron! As I have been speaking, 'the atmosphere of my home is the nature of God', EVERYTHING, hearts, attitudes, situations, have been changed and are continuing to change...  Father God's 'divine love' has been and is DAILY our priority towards one another... In turn, Holy Spirit is faithful to help us keep Father's God's 'divine love' flowing out towards ALL those we come in contact with on a daily basis as well...righteousness, peace and joy are the fruit of Father's God's nature saturating and dominating the enviroment of ALL the earth.-IT'S HAPPENING... Hearts in harmony, BELIEVING AND RESTING, flowing in the nature of Father God bringing heaven to earth. GLORY TO GOD!  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 07/12/2012 at 8:48am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Our warfare now is a battle for faith – faith to believe what Christ Jesus has already done and faith to bring it to pass in the world.

So true.  Thanks Ron and God Bless you!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Daniel Jackson
Date Posted: 10/12/2012 at 1:21pm

I was reminded here of Revelations where it is written that the tabernacle of God is with men. Which is here now today for we are His tabernacle that He dwells in. Amen to all of these good words and revelations.

Print Page | Close Window