Print Page | Close Window

THRESHOLD INTO THE KINGDOM

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40229
Printed Date: 01/18/2017 at 2:42am

Topic: THRESHOLD INTO THE KINGDOM

Posted By: Amanda Leonard
Subject: THRESHOLD INTO THE KINGDOM
Date Posted: 08/03/2012 at 8:45pm

This past week I kept hearing the word "THRESHOLD"  in my spirit.  Then one night I had a night vision of people who were were standing in a threshold (doorway) and I could see MIGHTY rushing water running underneath it.  I knew in my spirit that it had to do something with people who were in the midst of a transition, going from worshipping things of this world to worshipping the ONE true LIVING God.  They were to make a decision, they were standing in the "threshold" of two realms.   I knew in my spirit that this was the time for people to choose to enter this new dimension of Kingdom living.  That they could either stay where they are at, go backwards or DIVE into this LIVING WATER!!!! 

As I dove into the word this week and started studying.  The Lord started showing me in 1 Samuel 5:4 "But the following morning when they rose, there was Dagon, fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the LORD! His head and hands had been broken off and were lying on the threshold; only his body remained."

Dagon was a false god, a fish god.  The people of Asdod had this god in the house of Dagon where they worshipped and they placed the Ark of the Covenant beside it.  The second morning they found Dagon on the ground with hands and head cut off upon the threshold.  We see the ark's triumphant over Dagon.  All false gods must be destroyed.  For God is a jealous God and HE deserves ALL our worship! I felt like the Lord was showing me that there are still things in our lives that need to be destroyed before we enter the fullness of the Kingdom. 

I  also felt like the threshold was a time of preparation, those standing in the threshold were waiting to be released as mature sons and daughters of God, they've been waiting and longing to dive into this rushing water!!!  I feel like God is saying NOW is the Time!!!

Ezekiel 47:1 The man brought me back to the entrance of the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar. 2He then brought me out through the north gate and led me around the outside to the outer gate facing east, and the water was flowing from the south side. 3As the man went eastward with a measuring line in his hand, he measured off a thousand cubitsa and then led me through water that was ankle-deep. 4He measured off another thousand cubits and led me through water that was knee-deep. He measured off another thousand and led me through water that was up to the waist. 5He measured off another thousand, but now it was a river that I could not cross, because the water had risen and was deep enough to swim in—a river that no one could cross. 6He asked me, “Son of man, do you see this?”Then he led me back to the bank of the river. 7When I arrived there, I saw a great number of trees on each side of the river. 8He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah,b where it enters the Sea.c When it empties into the Sea, the water there becomes fresh. 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live. 10Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Great Sea. 11But the swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they will be left for salt. 12Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

The waters kept getting deeper and deeper and replenished the whole land, everything was fruitfull and full of LIFE! In the Kingdom of God there is no lack.  That's what I felt in this vision that God was preparing these sons and daugthers to be released to bring the reality of the Kingdom of God in fullness here on planet earth.  

Joel 3:18 “And in that day the mountains shall drip sweet wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the streambeds of Judah shall flow with water; and a fountain shall come forth from the house of the LORD and water the Valley of Shittim. 

Zechariah 14:8 .  On that day life-giving waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean, flowing continuously in both summer and winter. 9. And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one LORD--his name alone will be worshiped.

Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22: 12“Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.  16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you a this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
17The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life

I felt lead to share this, and if anyone has any more insight please share.  I just really feel like God is preparing those to walk in the fullness of the Kingdom of God.  GET READY TO DIVE IN, NOT JUST ANKLE DEEP BUT OVER OUR HEADS IN THIS WATER OF KINGDOM LIFE!!!  Whoever is thirsty.....COME!!!

Replies:

Posted By: Carrie Gandhi
Date Posted: 08/04/2012 at 10:02pm

Hi Amanda,

What a beautiful word from the Lord.
He is INDEED preparing and has prepared His own to receive Himself, the Fullness of Christ Glorified. Many whose hearts are ready and have sown His seed WILL receive Him. However, there are many more that are not ready and have not accepted (acknowledged, recognized, realized or perceived)  His seed or His Spirit's promptings. We continue to pray earnestly for those whose hearts have not yet been prepared to receive their Saviour and Lord.

Many Blessings and much love sweet Amanda,

Carrie

Date Posted: 08/05/2012 at 2:59pm

Amen Carrie, I'm so thankful that God is patient with us....He's given us so many chances to get things right, to realize that HE"s the only ONE we need to worship and yet again and again there are those who fail Him.....I'm sure I've been included in that list several times before.  I feel there's an urgency now though for those who are "straddling the fence" to get in line with what God is doing and get ready b/c His Kingdom is now!  Our band today was in worship and the songs were just flowing from heaven and at one point I remember singing "purify these vessels, Lord!!! Purify us your bride.....Purify with Holy Fire!!! Purify!!! "  Blessings to you sweet Carrie!!

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 08/18/2012 at 8:04am

Amanda - thank you for sharing this! It stirred something in me that God has been opening up to me over the past couple of weeks.

As I read this, I went back and read more in Ezekiel and it's companion passage in Revelation 22. As I did, I felt God say this:

The river flows and brings life everywhere it goes. It's deep and wide - no man can span it, and it overtakes everywhere it goes. It's time for an overtaking. The time is NOW for man to step beyond his own limits, to move beyond standing still and looking up to Heaven, asking Me to come down. It's time to become what I've already given you to be.

What did John the Baptist say? "I'm thunder in the desert" (Jn 1:23). You are the cloud the size of a man's hand, you are the sound of rain, you are the water to the desert places.

Who will go? Who is willing to leave all behind and become what the prophets saw and longed for? Who is willing to become what the rest of the world is crying out for?

You will become the light of the world, you will overcome the darkness, when you allow Me to remove the false boundaries from your understanding of not only who I am, but who I've called you to be!

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Date Posted: 08/18/2012 at 8:55am

Karen...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  If you only knew what you just wrote speaks to me right now....VOLUMES!! I was just talking with a friend yesterday about this dream again b/c I can't get it out of my head.  I'm ready!!! I'm ready to get rid of all these false boundaries in my thinking of who God is and who I am in Him!!!!  I sooo needed to hear this this morning as I go this afternoon and pray for healing over my uncle who has stage 4 lung cancer and I know that God has healed him....I see him that way right now!  I can't have any doubt in my mind of who God is and who I am in Him!  He has ALL authority in heaven and earth and we have that same authority as we walk in the Kingdom of God here on earth!  God I repent of any unbelief in my mind and I ask you to replace it with your faith!  I believe in Lord and what you are doing!  Praise God.....thanks so much Karen for sharing this me....God has perfect timing!!!

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 08/18/2012 at 4:05pm

Yes, He does! I'm so glad for you, and I'm standing with you in faith for your uncle - we say NO to cancer!

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Print Page | Close Window