Print Page | Close Window

EARTHEN TREASURE CHESTS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40541
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:00pm

Topic: EARTHEN TREASURE CHESTS

Posted By: Rafael Conrad
Subject: EARTHEN TREASURE CHESTS
Date Posted: 09/19/2012 at 11:01am

Earthen Treasure Chests

The establishment of me to men’s hearts will present itself in this hour once again.

The heart is man’s treasure chest.

What he stores in it are his treasures and not mine so I must exchange this store house, and give to him a more valuable treasure.

Men’s hearts today are hardening and no longer value things of importance, and the temporary things have taken them astray to other lovers.

Now they no longer know of me or my ways.

They have exchanged things for me and lost themselves to those things of this world.

I do not belong to things of this world, because it will be remade again to that kingdom of which I have designed it to be.

For this world has been corrupted by another who is looking to control it out of his own ways.

Do not let your heart deceive you in thinking that the Lord is careless about his treasures, and unable to care for them.

My treasures are housed in earthen vessels which I tend to every day.

I value this treasure more then my own life, and that's why I gave my own life for them.

Do you think this treasure that I seek is so worthless to me?

Than why would I have given my life for them?

These earthen vessels of treasure are extravagant to me and have an aroma that I love.

I myself enjoy them because they live and breathe my very existence which is inside of them.

The very fragrance they extrude is from me, and the aroma I find in them is very pleasurable for me.

Do you not like spending time with those things or people that you find pleasurable?

So why would I be any different!

Have you noticed I keep calling men a treasure?

The silver and gold are mine and everything in the earth belongs to me.

But mens hearts belong to themselves it is not something I own, because he must give it to me willing, and then I treasure it.

Now I look after these treasures of mine with great care looking to refine them, and bring them back to their former glory.

To look like they once did in my image clothed with my glory and honor and authority.

My first son of dirt looked like this and was of our image, and how I loved this relationship I had with him.

Now I am forming these earthen vessels back into my image and of my likeness through my only heavenly son.

He has brought them back to me through himself by remodeling them to look like him.

But actually he looks like me and they will look like us.

My sons ways are my ways so to get to me everyone must go through him and follow his ways.

His ways you will find in the one who is called teacher and comforter, and he will show everyone the ways of my son and I.

He lives in my treasures and shapes them, and molds them with urgings, and a passion that I have for those very treasures of mine that now belong to me.

-------------
To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts,and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,and your dominion endures throughout all generations.
psalm 145:12-13

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/19/2012 at 6:32pm

Ty my Brother,,,rings TRUTH in this here heart,,,really pulls on my heartstrings when He speaks like this through His willing 'earthen treasure chests',,,may Father God make ALL grace and multiplied favor come to you and manifest the abundant life forth from the 'treasures' He is definitely storing in you. GLORY TO GOD!  \o/\o/\o/ 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window