Print Page | Close Window

BRIDES REWARD

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40588
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:04pm

Topic: BRIDES REWARD

Posted By: Rafael Conrad
Subject: BRIDES REWARD
Date Posted: 09/26/2012 at 1:05pm

Brides Reward

I am the husbandman and I want my bride to know me.

I want intimacy with her; I want her to know me.

She should have promise with me, and should know my love for her, and stop trying to be my bride.

My bride should know that I am a part of her, and my love for her is the strength that I have for her.

She should know the great joy that I have for her, and that all things are possible for her.

She is not a separate entity or an individual from me, but we are acting together as one to bring in the harvest.

Just as the proverbs 31 wife did in raising of her children, and watching over his interests, and was faithful with all his belongings and rewards.

All his and her needs were meet; because she had her identity, and knew her worth and value that he had placed on her.

She severed him not out of slavery but out of his love for her, and the trust she had for him.

Love is valuable and the key to all worth, and my bride has this worth in my kingdom.                                                                  

-------------
To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts,and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,and your dominion endures throughout all generations.
psalm 145:12-13

Print Page | Close Window