Print Page | Close Window

Prophecy For America

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41804
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:59pm

Topic: Prophecy For America

Posted By: John Lawler
Subject: Prophecy For America
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 2:18am

Prophecy For America

10-21-2012

The Lord had me speak forth the following word, at the church that I attend, this past Sunday, which I share with you for your discernment.

The giant killer is on the way and He’s coming to crush the giants of this land saith the Lord. For this is the time when I am bringing my people out of the land of the enemy and I am going to give you the victory that you’ve longed wished and hoped for. Because I am the God of my word and I will hasten to perform it saith the Lord. For this is a time and a season, when I have come to wipe out, that which is not of me, throughout this land. For I have placed this land into my hand. And from this day fourth you will see me move in a great and mighty way across this land. Oh! I say righteousness will prevail throughout America saith the Lord. For this is my land. This is a place where I placed my name. This is a place where I brought my people to give them the freedom and liberty from the work of the enemy. And from this day fourth you’re going to see me move, move in a mighty way across this land, and I will bring righteousness back to this land saith the Lord.

This prophecy may be shared with whoever you choose to do so with as long as it is kept in its’ entirety. Your comments are always welcome also.

God bless you,

John S. Lawler Sr.

-------------
John S. Lawler Sr.

Replies:

Posted By: Janine Nicole
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 4:34am

Praise God!!! Thank you God for sharing this word of hope and victory through our brother John! May be postioned and ready to do your will!!!

Posted By: Daniel Jackson
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 5:55am

Yes this is what the Spirit of the Lord said to me when studying the word. He reminded me of how great and mighty He was.

Posted By: Juanita Lantang
Date Posted: 10/28/2012 at 5:32am

Halleluyaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Print Page | Close Window