Print Page | Close Window

THE END IS NOT YET - THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42002
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:37am

Topic: THE END IS NOT YET - THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE END IS NOT YET - THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
Date Posted: 11/14/2012 at 6:47am

The End is Not Yet – The Future is Bright

By Ron McGatlin

My dear brethren in the Lord and in His kingdom service, we are alive and have come to this moment of acceleration in the world matters of kingdom reality.

The fieriest move of God since Pentecost is upon us. My belief is that, in its beginning, this move of God will not be a highly visible work of God. I wanted to call it revival or outpouring or something like that, but those words do not adequately describe this unprecedented move of God. The word that came to mind is “glorification,” spiritual glorification (glory-fire-occasion). It will be worldwide and almost simultaneously arising upon autonomous flocks of God’s people in places ranging from large cities to villages to remote places of the earth. However, it will not be openly visible across the land by most of the people, at least not now in its beginning.

The Spirit Glorification (Glory-Fire-cation)

The glory fire of God has ignited and will ignite supernaturally in groups brought together by the Spirit. The love of God will draw individuals and families together in gatherings in the presence of God and His holy angels (ministering spirits) for the purpose of finishing our cleansing in preparation for the outpouring of God’s glory.

All veils that would hinder the brightness of the release of the light of His glory from His people are being and will be removed from those gathered by the Spirit in His presence.

Our spiritual lamps will shine brightly revealing the love, power, wisdom, and glory of God that is within the true body of Christ by the indwelling Spirit of Almighty God.

A man of God recently came by for a visit and shared with me that the Lord was showing him: that God was removing a veil from the sons of God that was preventing the glory of God from shining forth from them.

Another man of God called me and said the Lord was showing him that God was cleansing the black soot from inside our lamp globes, trimming our wicks, and filling us with oil.

Instantly I replied something like, “The wicks need to be ignited.  How do we light our wicks?”  I pondered on this for several days until this past Sunday. While communing with God in His presence, I saw a spiritual vision of an angel that came carrying something like a small stick or torch-like thing with flame on the end of it. He reached out and lit the wick of an oil lamp. I then heard God, in my spirit, saying that he was sending “Ignition Angels” who would bring spiritual ignition to groups and individuals. These angels will be with many of us to carry the ignition fire to groups and gatherings of cleansed and prepared people.

Many of us have been in the process of being cleansed and healed from our past lives for a long time. Much of the big work has been done. Others may have some major cleansing yet to be done. God is faithful to continue all the work needed.

The Gideon-type army that is gathering in groups that are mostly small and under the radar of the enemy is collectively a large multitude that are going through final cleansing and being filled with spiritual fuel and trimmed of excess to enable us to burn brightly and shine forth the glory of God to bring transformation to ourselves, those around us, and eventually the whole body of Christ.

God and His kingdom is our answer.

Spiritual ignition is the awakening of the body of Christ from the natural realm to the spiritual realm. Upon awakening and being set on fire of the Spirit of God, our eyes will be fully open to see and understand the dire condition of our world. Our spiritual ears will be opened to clearly hear the solutions of God to overcome every situation and fulfill every need on earth with the resources of heaven.

God working with His awakened people will release power and wisdom to change the major influences that shape the spirits, minds, and lives of the people. The mountains of influence must be changed from the ungodly false narrative that has been pouring into the people, including Christians, to the truth of the kingdom of God that produces real God-quality life in the world.

This is NOT a return to the church systems or powerless religions of the past that locked itself up in boxes and adopted the ways of the world rather than affect the culture.

This awakening that is being ignited is a real move of real people who see the foolishness of the false narratives that have formed the culture of the nations of the world. A people who will be filled with and led of God all day every day as they work to build a fresh new culture of quality life free from the degradation of the fallen world. An army of kingdom workers will, with love and clean morals flowing from a pure heart, cause the peace and goodwill of the Lord of all life to become fashionable in all areas of life in the world.

God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son to redeem the world. God’s Son now abiding in His people by the Holy Spirit is the work of God to restore the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God.

Open Up to the Spirit

If you are one of the many Christian believers who have shied away from Holy Spirit supernatural reality because of mistrust or fear based upon past experiences or inordinate practices or teachings or any other reason, it is very important to re-open your spirit and mind to allow the real Spirit workings that are available to work in you and to shine brightly through you in this new day.

Pray desperately as though your life and the lives of your family depend on it, because they may. Pray for a breakthrough from the beliefs, or more accurately unbeliefs, regarding the fullness of the works of Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit becoming fully released in your life. Ask God for pure faith to trust and believe the mighty works of God in you and through you.

Without the works of Christ by the Spirit of God within us, it may NOT be possible to endure the season ahead. Certainly, it will not be possible to accomplish the works needed to change the course of the nations of the world. Only by the grace-empowerment of God within His people bringing forth the powerful works of Spirit God will the world be changed into God’s desired design and plan.

Beyond the Shaking

Even during the extreme events that bring down the loftiness and pride of man, the light of God will become even brighter. As the cataclysmic apocalyptic events dissolve the strength of evil and the power of rebellious mankind, the glory of God shall increase in the pure-hearted holy people of God – those who live only for Him and find their life in Him. The joy of the Lord shall strengthen them, and the glory of God shall sustain them in the time of great darkness upon the earth.

Dear friends please believe me, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. This is the real thing happening in real time. This move of God is an ALL OR NOTHING move that will not be abated. Very simply we cannot continue believing and doing the same things the same way and get different results. Our lives as they have been cannot be the same in this new era on Planet Earth.

There is no middle ground, and there is no compromise that will allow us to be and to do that which has fallen upon us to be our lot in this epic continuum of the works of God from heaven on earth. We must be and do all that is given us by God to fulfill in this season of spiritual transformation of our lives and subsequently the world. We may or may not have chosen to be here in this time, but we have now been chosen and must become willing volunteers in this the day of His rising upon the earth.  

Practical Change Consideration

Life changes will be in order as directed or impressed by the Spirit of God. What we hear, read, view, or in any way enters both our own minds and our children’s minds and hearts should be reevaluated according to the leadership of the Spirit. Praying and waiting before God for His input before continuing to receive from the sources we may have accepted in the past will be necessary to know and walk in truth.

The mass media of today is presenting a false narrative that is leading the nations away from the truth. The educational systems we may have greatly valued in the past are no longer bringing real truth into the minds and hearts of our impressionable young people.

Consider how your children are being educated and trained. The current culture cannot and will not provide truth and values that will bring quality life to our lives and our children’s lives.

Consider our values that may need to be changed from self-seeking and pleasure-seeking to the spiritual joy of intimately relating to God and serving Him and His people by meeting needs of the people and the world around us.

Consider how we may become more productive in managing what God has put in our hands to more effectively provide for our natural needs and the needs of others while always looking to God as our ultimate source.

Pray and ask God to lead us in practical life changes that take us closer to Him and His plan for our lives.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. ~ Jesus

Pursue Love and Desire Spiritual Things,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -    

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 11/14/2012 at 9:59am

A hearty yes & amen, my brother...And , yes to Matt.10:6-9,,,received it as my Kingdom mandate in 2010 as a precious group of Brothers & Sisters @ a John G. Lake Healing Room ministered to me and prophecied that Living Word into/over my life...LET YOUR KINGDOM COME LORD GOD; LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, IN JESUS' NAME ,,,AMEN  Love you ALL  

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 11/14/2012 at 12:56pm

>>>---------> ((o)) Bullseye Ron!

"Not by power, nor by might, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts"

There is a song that Jason Upton sings and a portion of is simply this, "Lay it all down, lay it all down for the Heart of heaven" the title of it is Burning in the Sky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoKPjLskIw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoKPjLskIw

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 11/16/2012 at 11:17am

God and His kingdom is our answer.

Spiritual ignition is the awakening of the body of Christ from the natural realm to the spiritual realm. Upon awakening and being set on fire of the Spirit of God, our eyes will be fully open to see and understand the dire condition of our world. Our spiritual ears will be opened to clearly hear the solutions of God to overcome every situation and fulfill every need on earth with the resources of heaven.

God working with His awakened people will release power and wisdom to change the major influences that shape the spirits, minds, and lives of the people. The mountains of influence must be changed from the ungodly false narrative that has been pouring into the people, including Christians, to the truth of the kingdom of God that produces real God-quality life in the world.

This is NOT a return to the church systems or powerless religions of the past that locked itself up in boxes and adopted the ways of the world rather than affect the culture.

This awakening that is being ignited is a real move of real people who see the foolishness of the false narratives that have formed the culture of the nations of the world. A people who will be filled with and led of God all day every day as they work to build a fresh new culture of quality life free from the degradation of the fallen world. An army of kingdom workers will, with love and clean morals flowing from a pure heart, cause the peace and goodwill of the Lord of all life to become fashionable in all areas of life in the world.

God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son to redeem the world. God’s Son now abiding in His people by the Holy Spirit is the work of God to restore the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God.

Ron

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/16/2012 at 5:40pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 11/18/2012 at 5:57am

Practical Change Consideration

Life changes will be in order as directed or impressed by the Spirit of God. What we hear, read, view, or in any way enters both our own minds and our children’s minds and hearts should be reevaluated according to the leadership of the Spirit. Praying and waiting before God for His input before continuing to receive from the sources we may have accepted in the past will be necessary to know and walk in truth.

The mass media of today is presenting a false narrative that is leading the nations away from the truth. The educational systems we may have greatly valued in the past are no longer bringing real truth into the minds and hearts of our impressionable young people.

Consider how your children are being educated and trained. The current culture cannot and will not provide truth and values that will bring quality life to our lives and our children’s lives.

Consider our values that may need to be changed from self-seeking and pleasure-seeking to the spiritual joy of intimately relating to God and serving Him and His people by meeting needs of the people and the world around us.

Consider how we may become more productive in managing what God has put in our hands to more effectively provide for our natural needs and the needs of others while always looking to God as our ultimate source.

Pray and ask God to lead us in practical life changes that take us closer to Him and His plan for our lives.

Date Posted: 11/28/2012 at 5:55pm

All veils that would hinder the brightness of the release of the light of His glory from His people are being and will be removed from those gathered by the Spirit in His presence.

Our spiritual lamps will shine brightly revealing the love, power, wisdom, and glory of God that is within the true body of Christ by the indwelling Spirit of Almighty God.

A man of God recently came by for a visit and shared with me that the Lord was showing him: that God was removing a veil from the sons of God that was preventing the glory of God from shining forth from them.

Another man of God called me and said the Lord was showing him that God was cleansing the black soot from inside our lamp globes, trimming our wicks, and filling us with oil.

Instantly I replied something like, “The wicks need to be ignited. How do we light our wicks?” I pondered on this for several days until this past Sunday. While communing with God in His presence, I saw a spiritual vision of an angel that came carrying something like a small stick or torch-like thing with flame on the end of it. He reached out and lit the wick of an oil lamp. I then heard God, in my spirit, saying that he was sending “Ignition Angels” who would bring spiritual ignition to groups and individuals. These angels will be with many of us to carry the ignition fire to groups and gatherings of cleansed and prepared people.

Many of us have been in the process of being cleansed and healed from our past lives for a long time. Much of the big work has been done. Others may have some major cleansing yet to be done. God is faithful to continue all the work needed.

The Gideon-type army that is gathering in groups that are mostly small and under the radar of the enemy is collectively a large multitude that are going through final cleansing and being filled with spiritual fuel and trimmed of excess to enable us to burn brightly and shine forth the glory of God to bring transformation to ourselves, those around us, and eventually the whole body of Christ.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 11/29/2012 at 1:59am

HALLELUJAH AMEN!!!  So wonderful and glorious to be in the 'refiner's fire and being 'scrubbed' in the fuller launder's soap-a final cleansing-Praise the Lord,,,gets a bit uncomfortable, yea, it sure does...However, there is coming a time for the 'holy fire' of God bursting into an inferno, as you said, "filled with spiritual fuel", inside those that He deems ready... And I discern there are those that have already been visited by the "Ignition Angels" ALL over the world...My cry is, 'stoke our fire Lord God; let ALL see on the earth the glory of Your Son.'  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window