Print Page | Close Window

"THREE VERY SHORT PERSONAL WORDS FROM CHRIST, INCLUDING "HEALING" (2012)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42132
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:03pm

Topic: "THREE VERY SHORT PERSONAL WORDS FROM CHRIST, INCLUDING "HEALING" (2012)

Posted By: Chris Williams
Subject: "THREE VERY SHORT PERSONAL WORDS FROM CHRIST, INCLUDING "HEALING" (2012)
Date Posted: 11/28/2012 at 4:15pm

Prophecy and Revelation

"Three Personal Words From Christ That All Should Place In Their Hearts (2012)"
(November 28, 2012; An Early Christmas Gift)

Jesus has asked me to share with you three, out of the many, things that He personally said to me in 2012.  They encouraged me and gave my hope, healed me and Comforted me in times of illness, fear and distress.  They are short and to the point. 

Why is this important to you?  Because all of them can be taken back to scripture reference; and all three are FOR ALL HIS BELOVED CHILDREN: YOU!!  He loves us all equally.  I pray, earnestly, that these will bring you the comfort, hope, peace, and healing that they brought me.  Please meditate on them often. These are seeds that open immediately and begin Christ's work within you. 

(1)  I was praying for myself.  God our Father said to me, "My Son will take care of that for you." 

(2)  A couple of weeks later, as I was waking up in the morning, God our Father caught me by surprise as He said, "My Son will take care of you." 

(3)  Within this last week I was not feeling well, though I felt I was on the mend.  I heard God our Father say, as clear as day: "Your healing is ALIVE within you.  His Name is Jesus Christ."

Have a beautiful Christmas Day.  I realize that this Christmas Gift is a little early, but Jesus did not want me to wait.  He knows what they will do within you.  God bless us all with Your fullness, Love Chris  http://christine-williams-ministry.org -

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 11/28/2012 at 5:57pm

thank you Dear Chris...for hearing...and then sharing what the Lord has given to you for us all...♥

michele

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Date Posted: 11/28/2012 at 6:44pm

Dear Michele - thank you for writing.  I was thinking of you as I posted this, hoping that you would see it and read it.  I am so thankful for God's Word and guidance in this for all of us. God bless you, Michele and family, and all my brothers and sister, Amen.   Love, Chris

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 11/29/2012 at 1:41am

Amen & Amen Chris,,,"Jesus Himself carried your sin in His body on that tree; so that you would die to sin and live thru (in) His righteousness. By Christ Jesus' wounds Chris, you were healed and made every bit whole." Oh what GOOD NEWS it is coming from the throne of grace...GLORY TO GOD!  TY JESUS! YOU DID IT ALL-IT IS FINISHED-DONE DEAL!!! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Brenda Teal
Date Posted: 11/29/2012 at 3:32am

Thanks Chris,In some beautiful words The Lord brought to me
this week He said "forget your body,as it belongs to me.It
is My body where I dwell upon this earth" and also,"I am
your source of healing and deliverance"I know these can be
applied to us all.He is so good to bring reassurance.We
seam to all be going through difficult times in many ways
but we know God is in control and His timing is different
from earthly timing
God Bless. Love you all

-------------
Brenda Teal

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 11/29/2012 at 8:50pm

Thanx!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Mary Lindow
Date Posted: 12/01/2012 at 3:00am

Right on time.....

-------------
The International Prophetic Mentoring Council

“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser, Mentor a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.” Proverbs 9:9

Date Posted: 12/03/2012 at 12:21pm

Dear Gayle, thank you so much for your wonderful and spirit lifting praise of God/Christ.  All that you said, I say "Amen" to.  Thank you again for sharing, Love, Chris

Date Posted: 12/03/2012 at 12:31pm

Dear Brenda,  You said that the Lord told you:  "forget your body,as it belongs to me.It is My body where I dwell upon this earth" and also,"I am your source of healing and deliverance" I know these can be
applied to us all."

Yes, these are the same thoughts as He said to us through me - aren't they.  I appreciate His word which goes out to so many, and through so many, during this time.  Thank you Jesus for your Voice.  I am positive that our Lord is bringing us into one accord (in our faith: minds and hearts), at one time and eventually we will see one time.  Have great joy as you see Him doing this int he way Brenda is talking about.  God told me years ago that He would do this - for His name's sake - and I still find it absolutely awesome to see manifesting in the physical.  I do believe that many have problems, but I also know that He is the answer before we ask.

These things that He is saying through myself and our numerous brothers and sisters is meant to cause us to enter into His one mind - to be in one accord with His perfect One/Body on earth as well as His SPIRITUAL One Body in heaven.

Thank you again Gayle - your words are so encouraging.  Love, Chris

Date Posted: 12/03/2012 at 12:33pm

Dear Kriston and Mary - God bless you both - thank you for letting me know that you read this and that it fed you.  This is my reward, Love to all my sisters and brothers in Christ, Chris

Date Posted: 12/13/2012 at 6:34pm

Hi Mary, How'd that happen. I got a post off to all who
responded to the above Words from Christ Jesus and some how
missed you. Thank you for reading this and I am so happy
that His Words ministered to you. You said they were right
on time also. Praise God I love it what He does that :-0
Have a wonderful Christmas if I don't hear from you again
before then. In Christ's Love, Chris

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 05/27/2014 at 1:33pm

Reminder!

Posted By: TITUS YODER
Date Posted: 05/27/2014 at 1:40pm

Wonderful!

Date Posted: 05/27/2014 at 7:03pm

I visited Openheqaven tonight and was delighted that this beautiful message from God has resurfaced.  Thank you Sherry for commneting on it again.  I myself needed this reminder.  Again Sis, Thank you so much!

Titus, thank you also for commenting.  This love letter/Word is so simple and touches my heart so deeply.  Thank you for His depth in you, Amen.
Christ's Love, Chris

Print Page | Close Window