Print Page | Close Window

My Peace

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42263
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:02pm

Topic: My Peace

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Subject: My Peace
Date Posted: 12/15/2012 at 8:09pm

Hear my voice beckon to you, my sweet words of comfort, hope, edification. Let my words bring peace, true contentment. Let hope rise in your soul. Let comfort rest in you. Let thoughts of tomorrow be set aside, dwell with me today. Let me be your confidence (your great reward). Let my hope instill in you a great peace, that all is taken care of, no worries for tomorrow; all that is set aside, it is just us together, the two of us, you and me. Rest in me, let me be your peace, I will dwell on tomorrow and safely see you through. Let us laugh together, love together. I will lighten your load. I will be your peace.Rest your thoughts on me, not on what tomorrow may bring. I will bring you peace.

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/15/2012 at 8:46pm

Amen and Hallelujah to this word from Abba's heart to yours, Kimberly, and to ours,,,ty & I pray Father's continued grace and multiplied favor over/into you & your loved ones lives,,,just being so very blessed as I have been resting, loving, and singing some to/with Him,,,just hearing Him sing to me as I type, "I love you, a bushel & a peck, a bushel & a peck and a hug around your neck." That was a song i heard sung to me as a lil girl :D,,,His peace is so very, well, what's the word? PEACEFUL, YEA, THAT'S IT FILLING MY HEART, MY MIND AND CAUSING THE HOUSE TO BE AT PEACE/REST-GLORY TO THE PRINCE OF PEACE...Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 12/15/2012 at 9:28pm

Gayle, your song reminded me of something that made me smile. Remember when people would take daisies and pluck one petal and say, "he loves me", then pluck another petal and say, "he loves me not", then again, "he loves me, he loves me not..."?  One day, I was worshiping and saw a daisy being plucked petal by petal and heard continuously, "He loves me... He loves me... He loves me... He loves me..."as each petal was plucked. And the Holy Spirit was showing me the love of God and adoration of Jesus' heart toward His bride was unfailing and never changing, never fickle. He loves me!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/15/2012 at 10:25pm

That, my precious Sister, is Abba's heart for sure-love it,,,thanks again for sharing, ya made me smile too! YEAH GOD-YOU LOVE ME! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Karen Holland
Date Posted: 12/16/2012 at 3:36am

Amen Kimberly,
I too felt the Lord saying

Fear Not!

I AM your peace.

John 14:27 AMP … Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]

Then this morning

Fear Not!
I AM your shield

your exceedingly great reward.

When I looked up this verse look! :)

from http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen15:1&vers ion=AMP" rel="nofollow - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen15:1&vers ion=AMP

Gen 15:1 AMP … After these things, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram, I am your [a]Shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great.

*Footnotes:
[a] Genesis 15:1 The reference is to the Lord as Abram’s King.

If Jesus Christ is your King
—> then He Himself is your shield, your exceedingly great reward!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen15:1&vers ion=AMP -

-------------

Print Page | Close Window