Print Page | Close Window

THROUGH THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42265
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:37am

Topic: THROUGH THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THROUGH THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT
Date Posted: 12/16/2012 at 7:09am

Through the Darkness into the Light

By Ron McGatlin

There is no doubt to anyone who even casually keeps up with the daily news of the horrors of terror and murderous works of darkness coming across our media screens. The recent horrendous school murders of 6 and 7 year old school children acutely brings our focus to the reality that something is seriously out of order in our world.

We are become as a ship without a rudder. We are led by a compass that has lost its magnetism and erratically oscillates in pointing one direction and then another as true north. We are like a people peering over the side of a boat into muddy water desperately trying to see what is below the surface. Yet we can discern only the surface and have no sight into why our boat is being tossed about with many people aboard being shaken off into the deep murky waters of premature death. We mourn but refuse to seek the truth that can change us and our world.

We have outsmarted ourselves and become foolish in our human wisdom apart from the spiritual realm. We have made light of the heavy things of the Spirit and made heavy the empty things of self-importance and self-pleasure. We have left the Bible as irrelevant and changed prayer into a formality of superstitious religious folks. Academia has led us astray from the real things of peace and quality life into the turbulent darkness of every nation against nation and neighbor against neighbor and the entire world into an upside down lifestyle.

God is real, and is involved with daily affairs of your life and mine as well as the affairs of nations. Schools are keys to the life of goodness or the life of darkness ruling in our world. Human minds trained to turn to their own understanding and to deny God are unable to live in peaceful communion with God and with one another. Training through education, entertainment, video games, and every other form of communication of one generation to the next has progressively and effectively changed the course of the world by changing the minds of the people.

There must be a turnaround or the end of civilization as we have known in for centuries and the entrance of new dark ages are at hand.  A whole new education and information reality must train a new generation in a whole new manner of godly spiritual reality guiding into peace, love, and joy of living in the ways of the one true God that we have turned away from our schools and or governments. We are a failed world because of our turning from that which made us and could remake us into the pure peaceful joy of a life in communion with our creator.

The Bible speaks of a people walking through the valley of the shadow of death. We have come to that valley in our walk as a world population where only a remnant remains connected to the source of the quality life of peace, joy, and love.

Beyond the Valley of the Shadow

The valley of the shadow is only our passing through a deep and dark passage way into the brightness of His life high upon the mountain of God.

The value of the cross is the resurrection. The cross never was and is not now the goal of God. Death is not the sought after end. Rather it is the predecessor of the goal of resurrection life.

The valley of the shadow of death is the removal of all hindrances and weights unto the fullness of life. The cross is endured for the glory of the life beyond it. We can never know the true life that we were created for until after the cross is embraced and endured in our lives.

The cross of Christ involves a great shame and offense. The shame is that we (mankind) dishonored our magnificent Father who totally loved us. It is hard to imagine how we could disobey and walk in derision lifting our stubborn rebellious disrespect toward the most loving glorious Father God – the greatest beyond all description Spirit God who created us and dearly loves us with holy passion beyond measure and understanding. What a horrible shame it is that we would dishonor and disrespect such a marvelous love from such a glorious God.

The cross of Christ must be borne in all of us. The cross is a horrendous offense to mankind because it openly exposes the extreme shame of our sin of rejecting the perfect provision of love from our magnificent Father God and going our own way.

Every time an individual or a nation faces a cross experience of the valley of the shadow, the shame of the individual or the nation is exposed before the world. The offense to all mankind is again increased to all who see the cross of death at work. It is to all who see it an unavoidable presentation of the shame and failure of mankind. It is the afflictions of Christ again being perpetrated upon the shameful lack of love and honor for God in mankind. This is the afflictions (cross experiences) of Christ in His people who shamefully are yet lacking in pure love and worshipful adoration of God.

Paul wrote, “I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church.” ( Col 1: 24)

It is not all about the suffering death of the cross. It is not about dying to self and laying down everything or being stripped of life. It is not even about sacrifice. God prefers obedience beyond sacrifice.

It is all about the life of obedience that is only possible as the pure love of Christ in us has full unhindered reign to express unrestrained love for God and His people.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE RESURRECTION LIFE that is beyond the enduring of the valley of the shadow of death.

Jesus endured the cross for the GLORY that was after the cross.

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Heb 12:20).

This is not all about physical death and after life in heaven.

This is not now and never has been all about going to heaven after we die. It is about living in heaven’s eternal life now on this earth. Beyond our cross is the resurrection of life abundant and everlasting. A life in which there is no reason to have dark seasons of depression and lack, for we are filled every moment with His life and love. Sadness is for a moment as we see brothers and sisters entering into unnecessary continuous striving to put to death lust of the eyes and pride of this life to achieve what God has fully done for them. It is also always sad to see others that do not know God walking in death through their derision toward God.

Yet, our joy remains full as our lives are filled with God through Christ by His Holy Spirit. Our entire lives become focused on Him and consumed in Him. We carry His love and are quick to obey all that He sends us to be or do. Joy is full as we see His power and love demonstrated by the change in people that He sends to us or sends us to. We rejoice in the powerful miracles of souls set free from shame and offense.

We experience lives of pure joy in the Holy Spirit and are fruitful in all works of this life. We are always bringing forth the light of the person of Christ in us, the fulfilled hope of glory from heaven on earth now. The light of God shines through us even now in the midst of a darkened world that is cavorting with demons and is shrouded in darkness of unfulfilled expectations of real life.

Truly the joy of the Lord is our strength, and all things are possible to those who believe. In Christ demonstrating the power and love from heaven, we become the best workers in all aspects of God-ordained natural life. We become the best teachers, builders, counselors, bakers, truckers, business executives, doctors, or whatever natural or spiritual needs we are given to fulfill. Heaven has come to earth to live in and through us. New Jerusalem is becoming reality as God can now fully abide in and with us.

Great Harvest

Great harvest of all who will come to God is now upon us. Jesus is again saying lift up your eyes for the fields are ripe for harvest. In their hearts, multitudes are searching for something real. They have seen the false and the foolish and experienced the end of their follies. They hunger for solid reality of Spirit God cleansing and turning their lives to love in the Almighty God that created them for His purposes in this life and in the life to come.

“Awaken! My children”, says the Lord. “Be no longer in slumber put on the glory of the life I have prepared for you. Do not think it is lacking or not for you to know the life of heaven on earth. Give up your way and find the higher way of continuous peace and everlasting joy in My Spirit now and forever. I have not designed torment for you and I have not made you for terror. I have made you for my joy and my purpose to fill you forever and ever. There is an end to foolishness in seeking after that which is not and being led by that which has not. There is the worthy wind of the Spirit to follow and empower you. Can you stop a hurricane or can you start a cyclone. Can you defeat the power of a storm in your mighty strength of your right arm? In me and I in you all things are possible. You are my son if My Spirit dwells in you. Abide in my life now and forever. Your end is My beginning and your transition from earthly to heavenly, from death unto the fullness of life. Come unto me all you that labor and are heavy laden.”

Thank you, Lord, and so be it unto us! Amen!

All this and more is beyond the endurance of the corrective world-changing events imminently coming upon the deceived and diluted masses that have chosen to deny God and live their lives as their own gods.

We have spent all we had for that which does not satisfy and does not bring real life. Nations have given all they had and gone deeply into debt in valueless pursuit of that which cannot satisfy the spiritual thirst and hunger for real life. World events are shouting to us to STOP! (“Ho!”) And hear the voice of God calling to come to Him for real life without spending our lives in vain striving for what God has already provided for us, IF we will seek first His kingdom and His righteousness. The world has come to the time of the valley of the shadow. Only those who turn to God will come through into the glorious light of the glory of His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters;
And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat.
Yes, come; buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And let your soul delight itself in abundance. (Isa 55:1-2)

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. (Isa 55:6-7)

It is possible to read this and feel the impact of the timeliness of these words and yet not really grasp the historical and eternal significance of this moment in time. The worldwide magnitude of what you and I are witnessing is beyond normal human understanding. Only by the Spirit is it possible to see the massive end that is upon us and the potential glory that is before us.

As Jesus had His attention called to the glory of the great temple in Jerusalem and replied, “not one stone shall be left upon another,” so it is as we look upon the great buildings and massive cities of the world. Speaking of the life of the past era, not one stone of belief and understanding shall be left upon another. The great dissolve is before us. The elements of this past godless world systems will be dissolved by the fire of God making place for the kingdom of God manifestation of the glory of Christ in His people rebuilding the beautiful design of God in a natural presentation of spiritual heaven on earth.

You are the chosen of God to endure to the end and become the glory of heaven on earth. That which is coming has come and is growing as a powerful seed in a multitude of precious people of God with only a small grasp of what God is doing in them.

The fruitful time is beyond the clearing and the plowing of the land. The plowing and the planting now come forth together as the seed is planted in the incubator of the hearts that will be transplanted into the fresh soil of the cleansed and prepared Planet Earth.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Date Posted: 12/31/2012 at 1:49pm

Receiving the Next Bundle of Revelatory Experience

By Ron McGatlin

We are now entering a time of a fresh wind of revelation emerging from the depths of the Spirit realm. Heavenly strength from freshly revealed spiritual life is equipping mature Sons with the authority of the Father. True spiritual authority is quietly exploding in the hearts and lives of believers. This release of authority and power marks the beginning of the end of the reign of spirits of darkness that now possess the land and drive much of the people of the world.

God continues to reveal more of Who He has always been and what He has always had for mankind to bring forth into this life experience.

All that God is and shall be is immutably present in heaven (the spiritual realm of God).

The glory of God is expressed in the unfathomable magnitude and magnificence of the work of His hands in the visible heavens. The immeasurable space filled with indescribable heavenly bodies in endless arrangements of design that greatly exceed the imagination of human beings is a statement of the glory of Almighty God.

Yet, perhaps the greatest and closest to His heart is that which is made in His own image and endowed with His own life to show forth His glory on Planet Earth. Mankind made in the image and likeness of God and redeemed in Christ Jesus has the potential to receive increasing revelation and experience of the life and attributes of God in this life on earth.

Progressively, increased portions of God’s endless wealth of love, power, knowledge, wisdom, and creative ability are available to function in us to the level that we are ready to experience them. The increased revelation from God is being uncovered and brought to light in our spirits and hearts for the purpose of our presenting them to the world to show forth the glory of God.

From the Spirit Realm into Natural Reality

Like a giant spiritual seed bubble or giant egg-like transparent flexible container emerging from the darkness of unseen and becoming visible before us. When I saw this in the spirit I did not know why it appeared in this form. A day or so later I realized that what I was seeing was a spiritual amniotic sac, the container in which a natural baby is formed and birthed from. This fresh bundle of revelation is being birthed from the unseen spiritual realm into the natural realm. This fresh bundle of spiritual enlightenment is revealing and releasing a greater clarity of God’s unique spiritual substance - not necessarily a new thing but much more clarity and detail than some of the somewhat vague or generalized understandings of the past. Within this fresh bundle of revelation is the substance of a higher level of authority to arrest evil and release the ways of God.

Operational strategy from heaven is being revealed to take captivity captive and thwart the power of evil that is marauding among the youth of this world.

Power and skill to arrest powerful spirits and transport them bound into the courts of God’s holy justice are being released. Justice for the oppressed people is coming through Christ in His people. Corrective judgments for the oppressors, who will turn to God with a repentant heart, are coming forth in the courts of the Judge of all justice and righteousness. God’s holy angels working with the sons of God will bring cleansing judgment for the earth that will remove the evil that refuses to be changed.

Every wrong will be ultimately dealt with in the love and righteousness of God almighty. The world will change as the people are changed by the forth-coming authority of God on earth in His holy people.

Extraordinary works of Christ Jesus will flow from the reservoir of God’s provision through those who believe. Faith is coming that will effortlessly move mountains and prepare the way for the procession of the Lord of Glory to lead His people through to the ways of heaven on earth.

The power of agreement of holy sons of God moving in freshly clarified faith in the authority that abides in us by Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit will bring down the rampant works of evil in our world.

The authority of the word from God spoken in the authority of God by His Spirit creates a force of Spirit power to stop the works of fallen angels and spirits of darkness that are now driving much of the people of the world. Holy angels (ministering spirits) are sent from God to carry out the word of God spoken in the authority of God by the sons of God.

Unlimited Fresh Faith

Practical faith has been damaged and greatly limited in the hearts of God’s people because of the bad experiences of the past. Much religious activity derived from the fleshly minds and souls of men has spoken great swelling words that did not produce the expected results. This has led to weak powerless faith in many people. Believers have essentially become unbelievers because of religious activity with empty results.

Religionist-developed false teachings cover the lack of biblical results. Some of these false teachings established strongholds of doubt and unbelief in the hearts of their followers and further hindered real faith.

Change is coming about. Great faith will come about as the miraculous powerful works of God are undeniably experienced through the lives of humble holy children of God. Faith builds upon faith.

The Holy Spirit will show a child of God the supernatural work to be done. The child of God will then speak it forth, and it will often immediately manifest. This work will be done in the view of both unbelievers and believers with only weak faith and will greatly increase their faith.

The excitement of real faith in the reality of the true works of God will cause a veritable explosion of faith. Faith strengthened by real experience is great faith that opens the way for greater works of God through humble holy people of God. The greater works of God are works that stop the work of the enemy and set the captives free to move into the reality of life in God bringing forth His real kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

What should we allow to move our focus from intimately relating to God continuously? What is worth giving up the potential of real kingdom-of-God life here and now on earth? What should hinder us from giving our all to become the ones who bring forth the reality of the works of Christ to arrest evil and release the mighty works and life of God?

We will find Him, His kingdom, and all He has designed for us to be in this life when we seek Him and His kingdom with all of our whole hearts.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Posted By: Danny Korakas
Date Posted: 12/31/2012 at 2:43pm

Ron, this is outstanding and spirit stamped.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/31/2012 at 5:43pm

Excellent Brother Ron-ty for sharing Father's heart and exhorting us on what to expect in 2013 & beyond...I agree & in my heart i know i am amongst those seeking first His Kingdom, His righteousness,,,i declare, Father with ALL my getting I ask for the heathen as my inheritance...GLORY TO GOD!!!  \o/  TY JESUS!!!  \o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 03/11/2013 at 10:36am

Thanks for you comments and agreements.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window