Print Page | Close Window

REAL LIFE NOW

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42295
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:37am

Topic: REAL LIFE NOW

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: REAL LIFE NOW
Date Posted: 12/20/2012 at 5:57am

REAL LIFE NOW

By Ron McGatlin

For decades my life has been about sowing the seeds (words) and demonstration (life) of that which is real. God has been for decades sowing real into a world filled with the fantasy of many spirits playing fancifully in the minds and hearts of multitudes of unmoored souls drifting from one unreal dream to another fantasy life experience of sophisticated pleasure that continues to cause the abatement of all that is real and true.

Clouds of academic vapor of humanistic philosophy and scientific grandeur are firmly planted in the smoke from the burning of the once secure foundations of that which is real. Religious fervor spirited through depraved minds of wandering souls has served to hide even the distant vague impressions of reality and truth. The masses of people including the ruling class are no longer founded upon the rock of reality.

Facts and history are made meaningless by the whimsical thought patterns of minds enlightened with darkness from the various spirits of ideology and psychology of the moment. Foundations have been washed away from the hearts of the people by the floods of words of fantasy dreams of programs imparted from twisted giants of demonic, spirit-inspired, intellectual caldrons of super knowledge without real foundation or understanding.

Huge industries are funded by the clamor for more empty foolish intellectual fodder and fleshly pleasure to sustain addictions and appetites for darkness of depravation. The propagation of deadly pleasures for sick souls that are void of reality and truth is big business today in America and the western world.

For the most part, even the best of “moral” societal “well to do” people, along with the multitudes of “good” “down to earth” hard working people, whether secular or religious, are living unreal lives while pretending to have real life. They are mostly playing a role in a fantasy life led by spirits. In the depth of souls beyond the pretentious social order are the inner dark desires of human flesh and vagabond spirits.

There are only two possible end results of national depravity.

One result is premature death through things such as genocide, infanticide, and suicide. Homicide of every form is an end result of life without the foundation and the foundational walk or basic life of truth and reality. The tragic disorder of a life unmoored from truth involves failure in every facet of life. Strife of every form flows from lust and pride in needy people who are simply trying to find inner peace and joy of fulfillment in natural life without a real foundation. Marriage turns to divorce and eventually can become insignificant in the culture. Money turns into corruption. War emerges on seemingly every side. Increasingly more appeasement of self-pleasure is required to feel alive. Pleasure and fleshly rewards must continually be increasing in an attempt to fill the God-given hunger for real life within the people.

There is no hope for reality within a society built upon a vagabond culture of godless human supremacy anchored in the wind of ever-changing intellectualism and fickle superstition. This is the way that seems right to a man but, is indeed the road to destruction (Prov 14:12). The end of such a society is only darkness.

Thus nations of the world are now entering a new era of dark ages that may exceed the magnitude of the previous dark ages. Atrocities are the fruit of the depraved culture of a reprobate people that trust in their own understanding and deny the love and wisdom of Almighty God in Christ Jesus who is the foundation of all life that is real.

The kingdom of God is the foundation.

Jesus is the real thing, the way, the truth and the life. The kingdom of God life is the foundational life of reality and truth from which all life is ordered and prospers in peace and in harmony with heaven and earth.

Christ in a people provides the solid foundation from which real life and truth exist in the world. God is Spirit, and the kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom. All real life and truth is from the Spirit. The spiritual is the solid real foundation and the source of the super structure of life built upon the foundation of Christ Jesus.

Kingdom culture will emerge as the only culture to rule in the world after the removal of all that exalts itself against God. Beyond the dark ages is the everlasting age of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Even in the days of deep darkness covering the earth and producing the new dark ages, there is the reality of the kingdom culture hidden from natural view of the world and preserved as a pure and holy seed. Somewhat the same as a natural seed that is planted beneath the soil through the cold winter emerges in the spring among the dead ruins of the old plants to grow into fruitful reality. There exists a growing vital living reality of the kingdom of God life that is undercover but intensely alive and holy unto God.

So shall the kingdom of God endure and be fully prepared to rule and reign in the entire earth. The promise of kingdom life is now in this age and in the age to come. There is no end to the kingdom of our Lord and no lack in the sure foundations of real life and truth in the kingdom of God.

There is now a large remnant of people who are finding real life and are receiving the revelation and the reality of the kingdom of God. For these people the kingdom does away with all the foolishness of religion of every form including intellectualism, humanism, and every false doctrine of spirits of darkness. Receiving the revelation and empowerment of the now kingdom of God brings cleansing and prepares the way for the “real” to become our lives.

The spiritual kingdom of God is not taught intellectually but is transmitted by the Spirit of God. The fullness of the Holy Spirit brings the reality of Christ in us to reveal His kingdom into our hearts and lives. SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS. That is not seeking after “our way” or a “good life” or anything else first. It is the basic priority of life to seek the spiritual kingdom of God and all else that we will ever need is provided.

The nation that seeks the kingdom of God will prosper.

The “Kingdom Growth Guides” have helped thousands to be cleansed of the hindrances of unreal religious and secular life and to genuinely seek the spiritual kingdom of God reality now.

The “Kingdom Growth Guides” are available for free download in PDF here: http://archive.openheaven.com/bookstore/downloads/KingdomGrowthG uides.pdf -  

Or viewed online in Word format here: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=14 - - KINGDOM GROWTH GUIDES

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 12/20/2012 at 8:30am

Thank you for the link to the PDF! I'm looking forward to studying and sharing these!

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 12/20/2012 at 2:57pm

YES YES YES!!! RON THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU SHARE!

BLESS YOU!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: edwintee
Date Posted: 12/21/2012 at 5:42pm

I read the Kingdom Growth Guides 4 years ago. I read snippets of it from time to time, but now, after 4 years in the wilderness, I'm reading it again in its entirety.

What's amazing is I'm getting so much more now--things I had wondered about and could not find the answer before. Like, what does it take to get truly intimate with God (the answer is in the section titled Seven Stages of Kingdom) and why do Christians do not mature, or swing from godliness to debauchery at different times, or lead a double life (the answer is in the sections dealing with the Heart-Tree).

I'm also seeing more clearly now where I'm personally failing in my desire to be closer to our Father and Lord Jesus and how I can open myself more to Jesus' ministry of healing the heart to make my desire a reality.

I recommend the Kingdom Growth Guides to anyone who is seeking answers on what to do about the failing church, the failing world, and failing lives in general. Also for those who are wondering where we are and where we are going as a planet.

The Kingdom Growth Guides is a very spiritually practical set of materials. It is deep revelation that we can only grasp progressively as we grow "kingdom eyes."

Love, Tere

-------------
In Christ,
E Tee

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 12/24/2012 at 9:33am

Hello Tere, Thank you for your powerful testimony of how God is using the Kingdom Growth Guides in your life. I have to admit that when I return to reread portions of what I have written their by the Holy Spirit, I also receive again and again from the revelation from God that is there.

Your words are a blessing and encouragement to me and to others. God is so good and continues to strengthen us for what lies today and what lies ahead of us. Truly we are living in the good days of our Lord's blessing and provisions.

Love and blessings,

Ron

Posted By: edwintee
Date Posted: 12/24/2012 at 7:44pm

May Father bless you mightily in the work He's given you, bro. Ron. Merry Christmas to your whole family!

In Him, Tere

-------------
In Christ,
E Tee

Posted By: Dee Barnes
Date Posted: 12/24/2012 at 10:31pm

True, that darkness may exceed what has been known. And
even more true does revelation out shine this darkness,
and they that love darkness shall sink into the night,
and those that hate it will search out the light. And
then there you have that great contrast, where that which
is in between is ever diminishing. So called, shades of
gray will not exist in our world tomorrow. A decision
cannot help from being made, even to the extent of
choosing (with both eyes open) the great delusion. What
we will see more of, are those who cannot wait to confess
Christ, and those who cannot wait for an opportunity to
deny him, vehemently.

Nevertheless, that brightness shall increase as the
rising sun illuminates the morning sky, and even kings
shall begin to approach that ever increasing revelation
that begins to turn the darkest of nights into an
everlasting day. Where the sun no longer sets or rises to
bring forth light, but rather the city where the Lamb is
the light will ever illuminate his Glory upon the earth,
and in that day there will be a light and a glow, whether
it be day or night, on the horizon, for those to gaze
upon from the west, ever reminding them from afar, and
those who are near ... in HIM is light and there is no
darkness at all. AND this mortal, this clay that bears
eternity, this tent shall be changed, in a moment, in a
twinkle of an eye, this body of death shall be swallowed
up by life, eternal. That we may forever express the
kingdom of God with out walls, with out the carnal
nature, with out the hindrances that come with fallen
flesh.

-------------
The fervent prayers of God's people are powerful. They lift oppression, and open the heavens above. http://www.spreaker.com/user/deanabarnes - Remnant Nation podcasts

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 12/25/2012 at 8:42am

Reply from email.

Hello Ron

You were interested in feedback Re: the watering down of western culture during our lifetime. So here's my take which is largely an agreement with your observations.

I appreciated your insights on the continual whittling away of moral absolutes throughout the 20th century. You are a bit older than I so you were there when things may have been based a bit more on the Judeo-Christian ethic. I was born in 1952, apparently about the time you were being saved as a young man in his 20s. I grew up going to a place called "church" but it did not preach the Gospel. It was religious humanism at best. I remember the predominant thought was that God had to do miracles back in Bible times as the people of the day had no scientific knowledge and couldn't help themselves. But in modern times God's intervention was no longer needed as we now had science. My parents were depression era WWII vets who had grown up and come of age in very hard times. They worked hard and reaped the rewards of their labor. They were frugal and responsible. They believed in God but that was a private thing to be kept to one's self. And all the adults in my little world seemed to be like my folks.

I weathered the 60s as a teenager. I didn't quite grasp how destructive pop culture was at the time as I lived in a rural small town setting far from race riots and peace marches. But the music and the youth culture got into me through media and I struggled to make it all fit with my belief in God and my trying to obey the Ten Commandments in my own strength. I hadn't seen my need for a savior yet.

College in the 70s opened my eyes a bit wider and I saw my need for Jesus and said yes at age 20. And then I became a “Jesus Freak” mentored by folks such as you. We thought the world was going to end before 1980. Whoops!!

I am now a 60 year old grandpa. Thankfully my kids are serving the Lord, but I work with many young adults and have seen the gradual eroding of morality and ethics. I have the years behind me to have the perspective to see what's gone on through my lifetime. I've studied history and have some understanding of where we are, where we've been, and how Bible prophecy makes so much sense. My parents used to decry the watering down of education when I was in school. And I've done the same as my kids were in school. And now I see it's just gotten progressively worse. History isn't taught much. People are becoming totally dependent on technology to the point of having no critical thinking skills. I recall hearing Francis Schaefer teaching on Post Christian America and how we were dangerously close to that being a reality. That was 1977. Well, as you observed in your article, we are here.

No, God is not dead, but He's been grossly misrepresented to His kids by "churches" and "pastors" that only had liturgical tradition to guide them rather than personal relationship. Even the Charismatic and Pentecostal streams have degenerated into their own form of tradition. The self centered Western church has purported a self-centered gospel of prosperity and personal peace and sloppy grace with little talk of repentance and endeavoring to live in purity and holiness before a holy God. This is only to be expected from a society that has drifted from all forms of rock solid moorings and absolutes. Young adults, even passionate Christian young adults, often have no concept of what is profane and what is holy. We talked a lot in the 70s about end times and persecution. We couldn't imagine then how it might all come about, but in 2012, almost 2013, it all makes sense and clearly could happen in my lifetime.

Successive generations have been spoiled by their elders. My parents wanted me to have it better than they did. They succeeded. We wanted to give our kids at least all that we had. Some of us succeeded better than others. Anyone born much after 1975 and for sure 1980 and on has just come to expect all the good things western culture in the USA can offer. They have no understanding that riches need to be worked for. It's always been there. They have no understanding of what their grandparents had to go through to create the world their parents grew up in. The man who now holds our presidential office is a product of this post Christian entitlement mindset.

My parents were ultra conservative politically. They understood the Communist Manifesto taught that the way to bring down a society is from within. History teaches this. It didn't take long in the nation of Israel for successive generations to move away from God after their ancestors crossed the wilderness for 40 years. I suppose they moved into their own form of an entitlement society. It seems to be the human condition.

Our hope is in Jesus Christ and the loving God who sent Him to earth to die for our sins and lawlessness. Every few years throughout time God has seen the need to intersect earth. He did it that first Christmas in Bethlehem. He's done it from time to time throughout our lives in the 20th and 21st centuries. It's only as we come to the end of ourselves that Jesus takes over and recreates in His image. That is our only hope.

Hopefully my ramblings here have made some sense and concur with your observations.

Blessings to you in 2013, Merry Christmas!

Steve Adams

P.S. I believe God showed you what was to come because He trusted you and He knew you'd pray. Seers, I believe, shed light as they see with open, understanding eyes. Light dispels darkness. You've done what you've done in God's service because you know what you know. You make a difference.

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 12/25/2012 at 9:14am

December 24, 2012

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As Christmas Eve is upon us, with all of the joys and splendor of a wintery wonderland, we only need to turn on the T.V. to see a world full of turmoil. The world is crying out to its Creator through hurricanes and earthquakes, nations that are broken by the burden of sin and wandering through the wilderness in search of truth and peace. Then there is the untold story of the First Nations People.

While reading the “Red Bulletin” magazine, I and my wife came across a truly startling statistic concerning the Pine Ridge Reservation that I would like to share with you: “…then there’s the statistic that really shocks – a suicide rate that is 150% higher than the national average. Over a 45 day period …the Oglala Lakota Sioux Pubic Safety Dept. reported 90 suicides or suicide attempts.”

The pain in the world is deep and strong, and none have felt it more keenly that the First Nations People. But do not read this and despair, “for to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called wonderful Counselor, mighty God, everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6) Rejoice with me! During this season, we remember that God heard the moaning and groaning of the world. He saw the nations breaking under the burden of sin. And He acted. The God of the Universe, the Author of all that is beautiful, good, and true gave us himself. And by doing so set into motion the greatest recovery program the world has ever seen.

All of us at Warriors for Christ rejoice in the good work that God has done, and strive to proclaim it among the Nations. We encourage you all to come along side us as we tell the First Nations People of the greatest love story ever written.

Please join us today in partnering with Warriors for Christ through your financial gifts. Through the convenience of the internet, you can go to http://www.wfconline.org/ -

Hope you have a great Christ-filled Christmas!

Gordon Shadburne

Executive Director
Warriors for Christ

Print Page | Close Window