Print Page | Close Window

Glenn Jackson - "DIVINE" COURAGE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42528
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:01pm

Topic: Glenn Jackson - "DIVINE" COURAGE

Posted By: JaneGreenstein
Subject: Glenn Jackson - "DIVINE" COURAGE
Date Posted: 01/24/2013 at 4:23am

FIRE BY NIGHT - Glenn Jackson          

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]  

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

January 24th 2013

IT TAKES A "DIVINE" COURAGE FOR ONE TO RISE ABOVE THE FEAR OF MAN

Words of Prophecy:

*       If the fear of man brings a snare [trap] - and it surely does - then the fear [reverence] of My Word [Will] brings forth deliverance [salvation].

*       Absolute faith - Absolute love - Absolute diligence - Absolute courage!

*       True "courage" is the God-given ability and power to do the "righteous" thing - in any given situation.

*       Those who have held fast to My Will - at all cost to themselves - in this final hour have shown great "courage", and displayed a powerful sense of "justice"
[desire for righteousness], and in this I am well-pleased! Hold fast, My beloved ones! For truly I say to you, you shall do many great exploits between now and the end of the age.

"exploit" - a deed or act - especially one marked by heroism or daring;

*       "Unfailing" courage is a courage that is rooted and grounded in love
[an absolute faith].

*       The time has come for those of My precious ones, who have been faithful and obedient, to be exalted; and their lives and their ministries shall be flooded with My glory, and they shall be called the glorious ones of God - the sons and daughters of the Most High! Go forth in My power, for the spirit of courage and boldness rests upon you, and I have placed My anointing within you and upon you to accomplish "all" that I have created you for. Do not hesitate! For the time is now, wherein the fullness of all those things I have promised to you shall come to pass.

*       I have called My children to "abide"
[dwell] in My Kingdom - in peace and joy and righteousness [Romans 14:17] that they might be found continually accessing the peace that passes all human understanding; be empowered by the joy that continually produces divine strength and courage - and be found to be righteously motivated in ALL that they say and do [Matthew 5:48]. This is the true Kingdom-life - and truly I say to you, those who set themselves to diligence [spiritually speaking] in this most critical hour will SURELY experience an open Heaven and, thus, they will literally experience Heaven on earth superabundantly - and in a manner that they never thought possible this side of Heaven [Eternity], itself!

*       Is it not written that all those who have sowed in tears will reap in joy, and go forth with joyful shouting
[Psalm 126]? Truly I say to you, your hour has come, and exceedingly great shall be the joy that floods your being - for you are one with My heart. And, because of these things, a great and "abiding" strength and courage shall be with you continually - right to the end of the age.

...."The fear of man brings a snare, but he who trusts in the LORD will be exalted".... Proverbs 29:25 NASB

...."Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear [reverence] the LORD and who esteem His name. "They will be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "on the day that I prepare My own possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him. So you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing," says the LORD of hosts".... Malachi 3:16-4:3 NASB

...."the righteous are bold as a lion".... Proverbs 28:1b NASB

...."O love the LORD, all you His godly ones! The LORD preserves the faithful and fully recompenses the proud doer. Be strong and let your heart take courage, All you who hope in the LORD".... Psalms 31:23-24 NASB

"courage" - that quality of mind or spirit enabling one to meet danger or opposition with fearlessness;

In many areas of the church at large the "fear of man" remains rampant. When it comes right down to it
[in the sight of God in any given moment] one is either "reverencing" God and His Word [and, therefore giving Him {and His Will} pre-eminence in all things] or "flesh and blood" - through idolatry and the fear of man. Where there has "appeared" to have been a middle ground or gray area in the midst of God's people it will now be seen with the release [outpouring] of "holy fire" that it was NEVER the case as far as spiritual reality goes. It takes a "divine" courage for one to rise above the fear of man - a divine courage born out of the "revelation" that the Holy Spirit [Who is the Spirit of Love] has placed in one's heart.

Many, up until this time, have been so concerned about disapproval or rejection by "flesh and blood"
 [through the fear of man] that they let the Will of God [His "best"] for their life "slip through the cracks" [so to speak] because of it. It is written, "the righteous are as bold as a lion" and, so, when one is truly seeking to be righteously motivated in all things a divine boldness or courage rises up [especially where the Will of God is concerned]and empowers that one to forge ahead in faith with the assurance in their heart that they are right in the center of God's Will. This is precisely how the Glorious Church will be both established and operate in the days ahead - through a holy people. For in this hour, the Father is raising up a people who are "filled" with His Love [having had a "radical experience" of it through much testing and trial] and they will, literally, be found to be "full of fire".

Print Page | Close Window