Print Page | Close Window

To The Obedient I call Friend PART 5 -True Unity

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42831
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:56pm

Topic: To The Obedient I call Friend PART 5 -True Unity

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: To The Obedient I call Friend PART 5 -True Unity
Date Posted: 03/06/2013 at 8:45am

True unity is inclusive not restraining it allows and converges on agreement "AS ONE" not separate or aside so that ALL is KNOWN and agreement is UNITED in its being and truth so all that are joined together " AS ONE" in its KNOWING !

It is NOT self seeking , self appointing or self exalting. IT IS "ONE"!

"AS WE ARE ONE" you to "MUST BE" !

UNITY

1. The state or quality of being one; singleness.
2. The state or quality of being in accord; harmony.
a. The combination or arrangement of parts into a whole; unification.

Acts 2:44 And all who believed (who adhered to and trusted in and relied on Jesus Christ) were united and [together] they had everything in common;

John 17:20-23 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching,

21 That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me.

22 I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one:

23 I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Replies:

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 03/09/2013 at 6:27am

Amen.

Print Page | Close Window