Print Page | Close Window

IF GOD IS FOR US… - Kriston Couchey

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42837
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:00pm

Topic: IF GOD IS FOR US… - Kriston Couchey

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: IF GOD IS FOR US… - Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 8:45am

IF GOD IS FOR US…

By Kriston Couchey

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not also with him freely give us all things?

WHO WILL YOU BE LIKE?

Will you be like Caleb who saw the land of promise and said “let’s go at once to possess it!”, or will you be like those who never entered the promises whose report was how big the giants were and how great and strong the cities they built were, and how small they were in comparison to them?

The giants and walled cities of this age are no different. The evil done by the giant of secularism and by the giant of militant religious zeal are ripe for the picking. Their high walls of deception shall surely come down. For the earth is not an inheritance for lies, but for the sons of God.

Will you be like David who without fear ignored the mocking cry of the giant of his day while the armies of Saul cowered in their tents? Will you stand over this giant with confidence and faith and cut off his head? Even as your brothers mock and accuse you as David’s brothers accused him of being arrogant. The leadership of the previous age (Saul) that has failed to instill faith in its ranks will give way to a new breed that will see and do the impossible.

Will you be like Elisha who had no fear when the city He was in was surrounded by enemies? Or will you be like his servant who could only cry, “Alas, what will we do?” Elisha’s response to his lack of spiritual sight was, “There are more with us then there are with them.” He then proceeded to pray and the eyes of his servant were opened to see the host of heaven surrounding Elisha. Will we see things from heavens perspective or get caught in fear in the face of men whose desire is to destroy the saints of God?

THE HALL OF FAITH

Will we be like the men and women of commended for their faith in the book of Hebrews? Will future generations know us by name as ones who ignored impossible odds to hold forth an uncompromising faith that saw the impossible accomplished? Or will we fall to anonymity like so many who never entered the Promised Land, or hide from a mocking giant, or bemoan being surrounded by the enemy?  

Will you be known for declaring and demonstrating how great your God is in the midst of impossible circumstances, or for worrying about the plans of the enemy in a way that brings fear and discouragement to others? The men and women who overcame in their own age did not focus on what the enemy was doing, but on the faithfulness of the one whose word to them was sure. 

BE STRONG!

Father says: I have called many to inherit the promises that are meant for this generation.  I am gracious and am keeping no one from entering these promises. Yet many refuse to inherit because they refuse to trust Me and instead believe the lies of the evil one: placing more faith in the power of the enemy to thwart My will then My ability to accomplish it.

Yet I will do all I have promised, and all who hope in me shall see the salvation of the peoples. Is there anything too hard for Me? What can man do to stop My purposes for you? NOTHING! No one who trusts in Me will be put to shame. And those who believe in Me will not entertain or walk in fear. Have Faith and do not doubt.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:kcouchey@gmail.com - kcouchey@gmail.com

Replies:

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 10:54am

Amen!!!  There really is more with us than there are with them.

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 2:36pm

Thanks Kris,,,I do receive this into my heart, & have concluded  a most critical thing to do, 'FEED YOUR FAITH AND STARVE YOUR DOUBT!!!  I got a key, for me anyways, Word that comes flyin' out of my spirit whenever the enemy comes to call, "Oh Lord, You keep my lamp burning... My God, You turn my darkness into LIGHT,,, with Your help i can advance against a troop(tell demons, GO, in Jesus' Name)...With You, God, I can scale a wall(shout 'em down)...Oh yes He is right with me ALL THE TIME and so are myriads of angels! I'VE GIVEN FATHER GOD MY LIFE,,,I DONT HAVE ONE LEFT TO BE STOLEN!!!  These are shoutin' words of "VICTORY IN JESUS"!!! HALLELUJAH AMEN!!! Love you ALL,,,  prayin, praisin', givin' thanks, rejoicin' dancin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 7:44pm

amen! awesome word!! thank you

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 03/09/2013 at 9:44am

Kriston, this is a very good and timely word.

It is interesting that David did NOT walk out to meet the giant and say something like. Hey can't we be friends and share the love of God together. God loves us all and wants to bless us. Come on over and meet with us and we can place your holy book right beside our Bible in the pew and show you the love of God.

I think instead it was more like. Who do you think you are assaulting the people of God and blaspheming the true God. Let me show you the love of God for his people and the power of His name as I cut your head off with your own sword.

OK, I know this is a bit exaggerated or extreme but there is a point and perhaps some wisdom hidden in my folly here. Maybe it is important to hear the full council of God and allow Holy Spirit discernment in selecting our method of loving and obedience to God.

Good word Kriston and the body of Christ is beginning to lift up its head and say who is this thing that is taking our people and trying to destroy the people of God with its debauchery and its terror?

Ron

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 03/09/2013 at 10:07am

I think of the love of a good parent, who does not
tolerate disobedience or rebellion, knowing that
to ignore or cater to such only leads to
destruction. Love covers, love protects, love tells
the truth and brings correction when necessary
for the end result of salvation.

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Date Posted: 03/11/2013 at 4:34am

Karen Ramsey wrote:
I think of the love of a good parent, who does not
tolerate disobedience or rebellion, knowing that
to ignore or cater to such only leads to
destruction. Love covers, love protects, love tells
the truth and brings correction when necessary
for the end result of salvation.

AMEN! Karen, How thankful we are that we have a Heavenly Father that loves us and corrects us to bring us to the fullness of life in union with Him and His kingdom order of life now and forever.

Print Page | Close Window