Print Page | Close Window

The Lord of The Breakthrough

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42838
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:56pm

Topic: The Lord of The Breakthrough

Posted By: Quo Wright
Subject: The Lord of The Breakthrough
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 10:48am

The Lord of The Breakthrough, He's here!

In a dream I was standing in a large room and I began to hear people singing this song that I've never heard before.  All I knew was the the energy of the song reminded me of Kierra Sheard's new song, "You Are".  But this choir was singing:

The Lord of the Breakthrough, He's here, The Lord of the Breakthrough, He's here, The Lord of the Breakthrough, He's here, He's here, He's here!

Then I looked up and saw a light descend from the ceiling and was reminded of Isaiah 60 and they continued to sing:

Arise and shine, arise! For your light has come, arise! And His glory has risen up on you, so arise!  And it went back to the beginning.

Then my position was changed and I was viewing the scene from the ceiling. It was like I was watching a music video. And I saw the ceiling with was glass shatter and a woman who was dressed in all black with only her eyes showing jumped down.  She reminded me of a ninja warrior.  This garment that she had on was again black but it was silk and I actually recognized the silk as doupionni silk because my wedding grown was made of it.  And she had a sword strapped to her back.  When I woke I knew she was the warrior bride and I asked why the black garment and I heard because she's a mystery.  And I thought about the fact that when she dropped to the ground, I heard nothing.  She moved swiftly and quietly.  And her garment keeps her from being detected by the enemy. I specifically heard the word 'stealth'. 

Stealth-The act of moving, proceeding, or acting in a covert way.

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Replies:

Posted By: lisa owens
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 11:40am

That was so Dope! Oh Gosh dont get me started, I dont feel like typing. BUT yes and Amen is all I have to say. Quo, do you have face-book? I really hope so. Im not as active as i use to be on fcae Book but I want to connect with you because I love all of Gods people who are a blessing and I try to connect with them on face book. Ive always liked you.

Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 11:53am

Hey Lisa,

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I'm still hearing the song!!!  I do have a facebook page but it's not active right now.  I closed it down last year. 

Be blessed

Quo

-------------

Posted By: Colleen Philip
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 6:21pm

Hi Quo, this is an awesome word & a wonderful analogy to hang onto...the ninja warrior bride, stealth bomber, hidden from enemy radar & moving noiselessly & landing without a sound!  Wow!  And the song, although I couldn't hear it, it gave me goosebumps!!

Yes Lord of the Breakthrough, come forth!  And reveal Your Hidden Bride!

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 7:43pm

yes this is again, more confirmation for me.... thank you!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 8:16pm

Aaamen! The Lord of the Breakthrough, He's here, The Lord of the Breakthrough, He's here, The Lord of the Breakthrough, He's here, He's here, He's here...Arise and shine, arise! For your light has come, arise! And His glory has risen up on you, so arise!

Quo, your dream and singing reminded me so much of " For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God." woOt! and as part of an M.C Hammer song goes.."Can't touch this!" : ))

mega blessings,

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 03/07/2013 at 8:45pm

Kathy Bippus wrote:
woOt! and as part of an M.C Hammer song goes.."Can't touch this!" : ))

Kathy you got me rollin!!!!   But I know how you feel. A hearty Yahooooooo comin from me!!! And I'm so glad we finally got past those what God is about to do words....I was like Lord when you gone finally do it and then it seemed like overnight we'd come to that place. I'd been dream many things and interpreting them as things to come and then I read a word that resonated in my spirit that what God was speaking to me in my dreams were actually now. I had to adjust my perspective. Now I believe and feel in my spirit that as we begin to walk in the now we'll see the manifestations of the promises spoken to many of us come forth. 

Much love,

Quo

-------------

Print Page | Close Window