Print Page | Close Window

"GRACE FILLS THE AIR" & "REACH OUT AND TOUCH OTHERS SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY"

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42972
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:13pm

Topic: "GRACE FILLS THE AIR" & "REACH OUT AND TOUCH OTHERS SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY"

Posted By: Chris Williams
Subject: "GRACE FILLS THE AIR" & "REACH OUT AND TOUCH OTHERS SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY"
Date Posted: 03/25/2013 at 2:23pm

Christ's Love Letters To His... (Weekly)

"Grace Fills The Air" & Reach Out And Touch Others Spiritually And Physically"
(Written March 23 & 25, 2013; Published March 25, 2013)

Before you read the following, you may want to read: http://christine-williams-ministry.org/Christs-love-letters- to-his-2013/march-2013/march21-2013_easter-sunday.html -

"Grace Fills The Air"
(Written Saturday March 23, 2013; Published March 25, 2013)

Write, Chrisie My Love.  Grace {God's Divine influence on your heart} fills the air and those who breath My Spirit in.  Those who have waited in patience see Her newness appear, Amen Amen and again Amen. 

My Loves, wait.  All that I have promised now comes and manifests on earth.  Yes, Easter Sunday - Good Friday through Easter Sunday, Amen. 

[Chris' NOTE:  Please remember that God's Grace is His Holy Spirit.  I have no idea what we are to expect during these next days.  As you read the next short Prophetic Love Letter, please "hear" what God is saying to us, "Look into the Spirit and all things are as I say {we must look into the Spirit and Spiritual realm in order to receive}Look beyond your "self" this week and see the miracles of My Spiritual Life unfold and multiply."

"Reach Out And  Touch Others Spiritually And Physically"

(Written March 25, 2013; Published March 25, 2013)

Write, Child, Amen.  Touch others Spiritually and physically now.  My touch transfers, exchanges, and multiplies My Spiritual love, and thus energy.

Trust Me now, My Love.  Look into the Spirit and all things are as I say.  Look beyond your "self" this week and see the miracles of My Spiritual Life unfold and multiply.  Reach out in your heart, through My heart in you, Child.  Reach out, Amen Amen and again Amen.

DURING COMMUNION:
During my {Chris'} daily communion, God said, "Like angels you'll leave the flesh in the dust."  Celebrate, celebrate with us.  I {Chris} heard the angels briefly singing.  Then, I just saw them singing, but could not hear them as our Father ended this short Vision and Word. 

Very shortly thereafter, I heard Him say, "As a rocket explodes upward and later falls to the earth - it wanes in power - so does My enemy.  Remember this, Sweet Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Stay the course; we are on our way Home, Chrisie My Love.  Your life is one of communion with Me, your Lord, Amen.

Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the True Worshipers will Worship the Father in Spirit and Truth; for the Father is seeking such to Worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who Worship Him must Worship in Spirit and Truth."   [John 4:21-24; NKJV]

[Note:  Passover began at sundown on March 25, 2013 and ends on sundown April 2, 2013.  These dates were taken from the internet.  There is sometimes disagreement in the dates.  Please take the time to research them yourself .]

Christ’s Perfected Love Toward All My Sisters And Brothers, Chris Williams http://christine-williams-ministry.org -  

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org - - chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

Replies:

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 03/27/2013 at 10:18am

"Like angels you'll leave the flesh in the dust."  Celebrate, celebrate with us

Sis! This is AWESOME! Oh yes, let us celebrate! Amen! God is so GOOD!!!!! YIPEE! HURRAY! HALLELUYAH! Thank you Lord for your mercy and Grace endures forever! Thank you Jesus!! This makes me feel like dancin! (smiling) Oh how I thank Him for the encouragement and excitement in my soul. God is so good! See you soon beloveds!

In His Unfailing Love with you all

sher

Posted By: Chris Williams
Date Posted: 03/27/2013 at 6:10pm

Hi Sher, Thank you for your comments and real excitement.  Yes it is exciting! for me too!!  When I read your post here, the Holy Spirit reminded me of this scripture:
[-Luke 20:34-38]  Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.  35 But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;  36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.  37 But even Moses showed in the burning bush passage that the dead are raised, when he called the Lord 'the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.'  38 For He is not the God of the dead but of the living, for all live to Him." NKJV

Print Page | Close Window