Print Page | Close Window

TRANSFIGURATION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43034
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:00pm

Topic: TRANSFIGURATION

Posted By: Amanda Leonard
Subject: TRANSFIGURATION
Date Posted: 04/03/2013 at 9:07pm

TRANSFIGURATION

By Amanda Leonard

I see heaven colliding with earth.  I see people in a fluid filled sac that is getting ready to erupt at a point of contact.   The point of contact is heaven colliding with earth, His love is crashing over the world.  He is bringing forth change and His ocean is about to wreck the earth.  I see people coming out from this fluid filled sac and they hit the ground running, they are running to the lost, the hurting, the broken and shining the light, love and glory of the Father.  His love poured as the sac oozed from the rupture.   I hear the word alignment.  God is aligning everything that has been out of line, displaced, unnecessary, unlove and He is throwing it out to make room for the new, this new ‘baby’ that is coming!  

The Lord over the past three weeks has been showing me things that are taking place in the Spirit.  He has been doing this in unusual ways for me.  For these past weeks, I’ve been doing what some would call ‘crunching’.  This is happening everywhere.  I will be walking down the hallway at work and *BAM* I’m crunched over at the waist.  Every time this was happening I was feeling an awesome Presence of God, waves of His glory.  So I asked the Lord what He was doing with me.  I didn’t understand.  I heard Him clearly say, “You are having contractions, this ‘baby’ is coming! This crunching will become more intense when it gets closer to time, almost violent.”

Matthew 11:12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

I began to inquire of the Lord what this ‘baby’s’ name would be and its function.  Immediately after asking Him, I heard Him say……TRANSFIGURATION.  He began to recall to my mind Jesus at the Mount of Transfiguration and the glory that He beheld, the unveiling of the His realm.  

I’m quoting this from a website “All About Jesus Christ” which says, “The word "transfigured" is a very interesting word. The Greek word is "metamorpho" and it means to transform, literally or figuratively to metamorphose, or to change. The word is a verb that means to change into another form. It also means to change the outside to match the inside. The prefix "meta" means to change and the "morphe" means form. In the case of the transfiguration of Jesus Christ it means to match the outside with the reality of the inside. To change the outward so that it matches the inward reality. Jesus' divine nature was "veiled" (Hebrews 10:20) in human form and the transfiguration was a glimpse of that glory. Therefore, the transfiguration of Jesus Christ displayed the Shekinah glory of God incarnate in the Son.”

I began to see people with shining faces.   I saw people from Asia that I was praying over and as I would touch their face, their faces would shine with the glory of God.  God was transforming His children all over the world by His Presence which dwelt among us.  So right after I heard the Lord say, “TRANSFIGURATION”, I read this in a book by Frank Bartleman called, “Azusa Street: How Pentecost Came to Los Angeles and this is what I read…….

“One evening, July 3, I felt strongly impressed to go to the little Peniel Hall in Pasadena to pray.  There I found Brother Boehmer ahead of me.  He had also been led of God to the hall.  We prayed for a spirit of revival for Pasadena until the burden became well-nigh unbearable.  I cried out like a woman in birth-pangs.  The Spirit was interceding through us.  Finally the burden left us.  After a little time of quiet waiting a great calm settled down upon us.  Then suddenly, without premonition, the Lord Jesus himself revealed himself to us.  He seemed to stand directly between us, so close we could have reached out our hand and touched him.  But we did not dare to move.  I could not even look.  In fact I seemed all spirit.  His presence seemed more real, if possible, than if I could have seen and touched Him naturally.  I forgot I had eyes or ears.  My spirit recognized Him.  A heaven of divine love filled and thrilled by soul.  Burning fire went through me.  In fact my whole being seemed to flow down before Him, like wax before the fire.  I lost all consciousness of time and space, being conscious only of His wonderful presence.  I worshipped at His feet.  It seemed a veritable ‘mount of transfiguration.’  I was lost in the pure Spirit.”

After reading this I could hardly go back to working at my job.  I knew what the Lord was showing me and telling me through this.  His Presence is coming in such a way that we will be completely transformed, transfigured!  It’s all for the glory of God, to reveal Himself to the world.  The next exciting thing that I heard the Lord say was, “This ‘baby’ is coming in June!”  Right now the Lord is aligning everything up in us, His children, to birth the manifestation of His Kingdom on earth; His love flowing unconditionally through every child of God, coming together as one in the Spirit.  HO!

Within these three weeks I also saw a vision while on my way to work.  I was born in the 80’s and we had this cartoon called, “Captain Planet and Planteers” yes, I had to Google it J; it’s been a long time ago.  What I heard and saw was people who were in a circle facing out, I saw our band Miracle Made but I also know this doesn’t just apply to our band, and the Planeteers in the cartoon had these rings and they would say, WIND, FIRE, WATER, EARTH….LET OUR POWERS COMBINE and they would save the world.   Well, this is what I saw, I saw people that were saying, SPIRIT, FIRE, ROCK, AND LOVE, LET OUR POWERS COMBINE.  I saw in the middle was this power source; it was this sac that I was seeing, except it was glowing.  I knew that this power source was HIM; it was Jesus and His love!  As we combined together, with Him being our source, His glory penetrated to the ends of the earth! 

1 Corinthians13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abides faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE. 

http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/3-18.htm - - 2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.’

As we see Jesus face to face now, not in heaven someday but now, we will be transformed by His glory.  This ‘baby’ is coming…..men this word is for you too.  As it is in the natural, the birthing process is painful and intense but the glory that you behold in the end is all worth it!!!! Being transfigured into the image of His Son is so worth the being aligned, the discomfort, the waiting.  Wait upon the Lord, He has perfect timing.  Also like a natural birth, too early or too late can cause problems and complications…..so do not try to do this within yourself says the Lord, I WILL birth this within you, this TRANSFIGURATION is coming!  Hallelujah!

http://timeinhispresence.wordpress.com/author/timeinhisprese nce/ - Amanda's Blog

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 6:49am

This was awesome, I got excited and shared it with my mom and she was visibly touched by it.

Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 7:00am

Glory, praise God Kim!!!! So glad that you and your mom were
touched by this word! Isn't God just amazing?!! Bless you sweet sister!

-------------
Changed by His Presence

Posted By: Juanita Lantang
Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 7:10am

“This ‘baby’ is coming in June!”

Amanda, did the Lord say what year?  Also, is this "transfiguration" event the same as the "revealing of the sons of God"?  Just wondering if they're two different events or the same. 

Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 7:41am

Juanita, I didn't hear what year.  I'm glad you mentioned that b/c I can pray about that and see what the Lord says.  I just in my own mind of course think this June but I also have been hearing just this week about waiting on the Lord, so not sure.  I do believe that this transfiguration is the same event as the revealing of the sons of God, I believe that the Lord was showing me this as a visual and showing me the way people would even look in this new era, just like Moses when his face shown with the glory of God and it was visible to others.  Thanks for your comment and I pray the Lord even sheds more light on this.  Bless you! 

-------------
Changed by His Presence

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 8:28am

Amanda this was an awesome word.  When I got to the part about the planeteers I smiled because Daddy has such an awesome way of speaking to us.  I was able to relate because about a month ago I was led to watch The Last Airbender.  This is not usually my type of movie so I knew it was HG leading me and just like the Planeteers this was about men and women who had dominion over the elements of the earth.  But what stood out the most with me was that the airbender was the only one who had control over all of the elements.  And I remember the scene where he saw his avatar which had lasted throughout the generations bringing peace.  And then it reminded me of something HG spoke to me a few years back that he was raising weapons of mass destruction.  They are a mighty people (a mighty army of believers) he has been preparing for this end-time move of God.  Walking in multiple anointings and mighty power.  They are reformers and they are the sons of God.  Nothing like we've ever seen before. 

I too thought about the month of June and because there was no year given, I felt Father was referring to the season.  June is the 6th month and the number 6 is the number of man and coincides with the theme of the message of the transfiguration and revealing of the sons of God.  Also summer starts in the month of June and one of the things summer symbolizes is the harvest.

We're certainly moving quickly as it was just a month or so ago many spoke of the spring season we'd entered into and I could as well as others see the evidence of Spring in the spirit realm.  Now we are quickly moving into the Summer season.  And one thing I hear concerning the Summer season is that the things that God has promised will begin to come forth.  Yes we're moving into the great harvest but also at this time individuals will begin to see their personal harvest coming forth. 

Great word from Daddy's heart!

Much blessings,

Quo

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 10:35am

You speak as the 7 Thunders ,

You roar as the Lion of Judah ,

you walk on the water with Me ,

You are a remnant of my loin cloth " The Tassles of My
Word " ,

And you carry in your mouth the Jot ( Pieces ) and
Tittles ( Transfiguration ) of Forgiveness and Revelation
Knowledge !

Now Go ! Surrender to none !

Yet walk in humbleness and Speak my Words !

For I AM ( The realization ) you in you  ,

I AM THAT I AM ! ! !

Jude 1:1-3 

Greeting to the Called

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of
James,

To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the Father,
and preserved in Jesus Christ:

2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Contend for the Faith

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you
concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to
write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the
faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/2010/05/realizati
on- of-overcomer-in-christ.htm

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Date Posted: 04/04/2013 at 7:18pm

Quo and Jeff thanks for your response. I smiled as well at your response about the cartoons....just like Papa, these things we can't just make up.  Quo as soon as you mentioned about June referring to the season, I felt that leap in my spirit.  Things are definitely accelerating, as summer is very soon approaching and in the spirit realm the Lord is already revealing these things.  I also felt very strongly that this was a travail in the spirit, with the contractions.....that there are promises from the Father that are yet to be birthed into this realm.  I also believe that about personal harvests coming forth....I"m believing that for my husband and other loved ones who don't know Jesus yet. 

What beautiful words Jeff from the Lord.  Love, Love, Love! Blessings to both of you!   

-------------
Changed by His Presence

Posted By: Colleen Philip
Date Posted: 04/05/2013 at 10:42pm

Wow Amanda, what an awesome revelation of all you've been experiencing this last little while, as Father's put the pieces together for you.  Thanks for posting!   I just finished reading Ron's teaching about Spring & the Baptism of Fire...they both go hand in hand.  I was having quiet time with our Lord 2 days ago & came from it with an internal picture of Jesus as this power source within us, like we're this pot bellied stove (some of us have bigger pot bellies than others, speaking her for myself :) ) & through the cast iron grate that serves as a screen to keep the fire contained yet let the heat out, Jesus as our source was visible within glowing brightly.   I've been trying to keep that before me so that I can remember that it's Him, that fuels my life, but also Jesus who needs to become more & more visible from within my life...the stove being swallowed up in the flame...your transfiguration!  

I so love it when He puts things together in so many ways!  Come Lord, transfigure us please!

-------------
Blessings, Colleen

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Date Posted: 04/06/2013 at 7:33am

Doug Addison is also saying something is going to happen in June.  He only has it in audio now.   He will have it in print on the 15th.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/08/2013 at 2:40am

Amanda, et al,

I was so blessed to read this! I thought to share something I had posted awhile back which speaks into what you are hearing and sharing with us.

But first let me say, I remember Captain Planet! It was one of my kids fav. shows when they were little : ) We lived in Lexington at the time, which really is a no nevermind, just thought I'd throw that in there lol ..Love ya : ))

Here's the post that I mentioned..

Dream Received ~ 11/12/09

The Finished Work

Last night in a dream i saw the effect of the sound of the gospel of His Kingdom going forth. men/mankind walking in the earth slumped over, bent over in carrying a heavy weight. the weight was the `flesh', natural, earth minded, sin conscious. upon hearing the sound of heaven, they began walking erect/upright, the flesh no longer a burden.

they had been changed from their natural state as they carried within the very nature of God, their Father. they walked in `perfect' formation, each step in line, coming into maturity. the maturity was the full liberation of the flesh, while still in the flesh. it was a glorious sight to see! they walked in the fullness of knowing who they are, sons of God, sons of their Father. bodies erect, shoulders back, each step in line, they had `risen,' raised up from a child of Father, who would still yet carry the weight of the world, into full fledged sons of Father, fully aware of who He made them to be, in and through Christ.

i saw all this on the horizon and in the horizon of coming into maturity, the earth transformed by His Glory. there was a `coming into' His plan, His purpose from the beginning, manifesting the end, goal, purpose in and through the sons of God.

this is His longing, this is our longing. this is His desire, this is our desire. this is His purpose, this is our purpose. this is His plan, this is our plan. the Son of our Father paid an awe-filled price, crying out " It is Finished!" and so we walk in the Finished work of Christ Jesus, yielding back to Father the return, the increase of His deposit within and our declaration of, a life lived, is made known and brought to pass " the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof"

To Him be glory, the witness of Jesus! the Revelation, the Spirit of prophecy, in and through the church..the called out of God, now and forever amen!

*note.. the horizon is not as we may think of..as in `not yet' or in a future tense. it is the intersection, the joining of two, a union, made one

mega blessings all!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 04/08/2013 at 4:09am

Amanda,
Thanks for posting this.
A number of things caught my attention.
1. You said that you saw a sack that hit the earth. In January I heard the word "Hiroshima". I was not much of a history person in school so I had to ask my husband what that was. I knew it was a spiritual Hiroshima that the Lord was talking about. When I said Lord how long? He said, 6 months. It really will be two kingdoms colliding. I believe what is on the inside will be visibly seen in some way.

2. I was at work a couple of months ago and heard the Lord say to me. You are not Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse, You are Mighty Mouse. I was vaguely familiar with the name and knew it was a cartoon. It was indeed a cartoon from the time I grew up. Mighty mouse saved the day. I knew it represented my spiritual calling.

WE are certainly in the days when the real will be separated from the false and what is on the inside whether good or bad will be revealed.

Be blessed. Amanda

Date Posted: 04/08/2013 at 5:39am

Colleen, Kathy, Deanna and Cindy...thanks for your responses. 

Colleen, I love that visual...just ignited with His fire and people being able to see that raging inferno within us...HIM! He is our fuel....I've been hearing that as well!  Hallelujah! 

Deanna, I would love to hear that word as well....it's so exciting the confirmation! 

Kathy, so your kids must be about my age!  Thanks so much for your word as well....how exciting to know that we will all know who we are in Him!  Oh how I praise Him for that.  For far too long, I lived with a complete identity crisis...so thankful that I know who I am in Him now and am able to release that to others!  Freely we receive, freely give!  Amen!

Cindy....I loved your word as well!  A 'Hiroshima'....exciting!!! A collison...YES!!!  His Kingdom is colliding with ours and I feel it will be very noticable!!!  I love that about the Mighty Mouse....it surely made me smile!!! Isn't it awesome how God is showing people things through cartoons ....I just love it!!!

Love each of you and blessings to you transfigured ones!!! YEAH!!!

-------------
Changed by His Presence

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Date Posted: 04/08/2013 at 1:31pm

http://dougaddison.com/Groups/1000078168/Doug_Addis 1;n_InLight/Training/Webcasts/Previous_Webcast_Videos/Previo us_Webcast_Videos.aspx - http://dougaddison.com/Groups/1000078168/Doug_Addison_InLigh t/Training/Webcasts/Previous_Webcast_Videos/Previous_Webcast _Videos.aspx

Amanda,   it is the April webcast down on this page.   He will put it in a blog around the 15th of the month.

Posted By: Rich Hoffman
Date Posted: 04/09/2013 at 12:11pm

I recently read about the Sons of God being transfigured and overcoming death.  Here is a movie addressing that subject 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmR96AxXJ5E - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmR96AxXJ5E  

Blessings upon you

-------------
Richard B Hoffman

Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 7:20am

Rich....I watched this video on youtube from Neville Johnson and WOW!!!  I was crunching the whole time while watching it!!!  Hallelujah!  It's such an exciting time that we are living in right now!! Do it Lord, purify us in your baptism of fire, so that through us You can reveal Yourself to this world that is so in need of the Kingdom of God manifesting the Sons of God!!!  Do it Lord!!!  I lay myself at Your altar, bring Your burning fire....consume me.  Blessings to each of you!

-------------
Changed by His Presence

Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 4:48pm

Okay, Amanda, here's another angle about the revealing of the sons of God that will stretch you and broaden the horizon.

I think you'll have to play this more than one time in order to really get it.

http://companyofburninghearts.podomatic.com/entry/2012-06-05 T03_54_38-07_00 - http://companyofburninghearts.podomatic.com/entry/2012-06-05 T03_54_38-07_00

Posted By: Rich Hoffman
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 7:47pm

Amanda I an happy you got blessed by the article by Neville Johnson an Australian Prophet who has many good movies on Youtube another one is about meeting with Abrahm Isaac Jacob and Joseph in Heaven.  Most of his articles are inspired by a visit from Jesus or a saint or an angel.  Rich your brother in Christ in Puget Sound

-------------
Richard B Hoffman

Date Posted: 04/22/2013 at 12:32pm

Juanita, you are right....I'm gonna have to listen to that one again!  I've listened to several of Ian Clayton's and Justin Abraham's podcasts and really have been blown away by them and the things that Holy Spirit has been teaching me!  I've had to listen to several of them over and over and over again b/c it's so different than anything I've heard before. 

Thanks so much Rich again for leading me to Neville's videos, I would love to watch more of them....I know that my friend has really benefited from listening to him, what a precious spirit he has.  Thanks brother Rich!

-------------
Changed by His Presence

Date Posted: 04/22/2013 at 1:43pm

"it's so different than anything I've heard before."

Yup, you got that right!  We've been looking at the bible from the perspective of western culture/thinking, instead of hebrew culture/thinking, in other words, looking at it from the wrong perspective.  Ian is trying to undo that.  Like he would say again and again, "It's all about belief system."

In regard to the Speed of Light, yes, I think I started to get what he's saying in about the third time listening to that.  Have you listened to Transrelocation Amanda?  If you haven't, I encourage you to listen to it.  You might like that one too.    

Print Page | Close Window