Print Page | Close Window

God’s Best if for You by Nita Johnson

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43068
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:00pm

Topic: God’s Best if for You by Nita Johnson

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Subject: God’s Best if for You by Nita Johnson
Date Posted: 04/10/2013 at 2:50am

"God's Best is for You!"

Part A 

Nita Johnson

Seattle

The Lord has some things on His mind. He wants to help you prepare spiritually for the things that are coming. This evening, the Lord gave me one vision after another. In one vision, I saw a stained glass window in the ceiling of Pastor Matthew's Church. The colors of the glass were indigo and red. A beam of glory was coming down through the indigo-colored glass, making the glory look like a transparent indigo light shining down on the floor. I thought, “Hmm. I don't remember Pastor Matt having an indigo window in his ceiling.” So I looked up at the ceiling, and, sure enough, the window was not there. So I knew for sure that I was having a vision.

I went back to prayer, and I had a second vision. In this vision, again, there was a stained glass window in the ceiling. The glass was completely indigo with a white cross in it – the cross of the Lord.

I went back to prayer, and I saw a third vision. Again, there was a stained glass window in the ceiling. The background was an indigo blue, and Jesus was etched into the stained glass. He was wearing His proverbial white robe, and He had sheep all around Him.

This is what the visions mean. God is bringing forth a glory. This is His promise to you. This glory is the glory of the knowledge of God. Indigo can represent two things: first, the priesthood. Secondly, it stands for God's knowledge given to man. In this case, the indigo light represents the glory of the knowledge of God. The second vision of the stained glass white cross with a blue background means that God is getting ready to take His Church through some tests and trials. He wants you to remember that the light of His cross is there, ever guiding you. When He shows me the cross in black, I start praying against it immediately. But when He shows me the cross in white, it tells me that He has a purpose. God's hand is in some way involved in this cross. It is something I want to submit to God in, and He will bring forth His glory through it. The third vision of Jesus, dressed in His white gown with His sheep all around Him, communicates that He wants you to bear the comfort of the Lord, knowing that as this test and trial comes upon the Church, Jesus is shepherding His sheep. He is not going to let you down. He is going to be there like the most valiant Shepherd—guiding, feeding, and protecting. He will be with you. So you are not going through this cross alone.

There are some things that He wants to give you to help you in your cross. Let's begin with Romans 12, starting with verse 9.

Romans 12:9-11 Amp.  [Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good. Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another. Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

Earlier this evening, when I was in prayer, I saw a vision of a heart burning with the fire of God. It did not look like an earthly fire; it looked like the flame of the glory dancing on the heart. I said, “Lord, what does this mean?” He quoted this Scripture in Romans 12:11: “Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.” When He gave me this passage, my heart immediately became filled with God's compassion over the call of God. His desire is to bring His people close to Him. He wants to ignite the passion of the Spirit within your heart.

The Church has become too apathetic and too wrapped up in doing works in the flesh, without the Spirit of God. Sometimes, when a person wants to be seen and known as being very Christ-like, very generous, or very kind, but they have not been developed in the fruits of the Spirit—gentleness, goodness, brotherly kindness, and so on—they will play-act. They will pretend that they are loving, kind, and good, but when their activity is put to the test, or put to the press, then the opposite sour fruit comes out. When you question them, they lie because they do not want to be called to account for not behaving in the way they know they should behave. Have you ever met anyone like that? This activity destroys the capacity to be aglow with the Spirit.

People who walk in the way that I am talking about right now are people with a lot of pride. That is why they will not be corrected. Because they will not be corrected, and because the pride is so great, the Holy Spirit also cannot correct them. As a result, they lose the strength of His Spirit, the glory of His grace, and the power of His love to affect the very thing that they want to portray. The Bible says that correction is a way of life. (Prov 10:17) If you hate correction, then you can never know the place in God He wants to give you. People who love correction can go as deep in God as they want to go.

Years ago, the Lord said to me, “You will have union, Nita, and you will have it because you embrace My correction.” He did not say, “You will have it because you're the greatest lover of mankind I've created on this earth.” He did not say I would have it because I have so much ingenuity, and I can figure out all kinds of ways to make it happen. He did not even say that it was because of my willingness to endure when He needs to take me through a trial. It was because I am willing to be corrected. So I want you to remember this: always be willing to be corrected.

To be continued next week...

In Him,

Nita Johnson

Replies:

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 04/10/2013 at 3:07am

Deanna,

Thank you for posting this word, excellent, the Lord will get His point across to His people. (smile) O we praise you Lord for not giving up on us! Thanks again,

In Christ's Unfailing Love with All,

sher

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 04/10/2013 at 3:24am

Deanna,
I too thank you for posting this and have found it to be true in my life. I have said for years when the Lord corrects it hurts so good. The pain is nothing compared to the gain of revelation you receive and the intimacy that is developed with Him.
Blessings,
Cindy

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Date Posted: 04/10/2013 at 6:09am

Thank you all for the encouragement.   I believe I'm about to go thru what she is talking about.  I have been crying for truth in my inward parts.   The last time He told me He was doing something new, I was fired from my job, but it did work out for my good and His Glory.

Blessings,

Deanna

Print Page | Close Window