Print Page | Close Window

THE GREAT COLLISION OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43112
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:35am

Topic: THE GREAT COLLISION OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE GREAT COLLISION OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 8:40am

The Great Collision of Light and Darkness

By Ron McGatlin

We have entered a season of fulfillment. A season of maturing that brings the full growth of spiritual kingdom concepts into visible structure in this world. Seeds planted thousands of years ago are now coming into full growth and reaching their end or intended destination or goal.

The seed of Christ Jesus planted into the world two millennia ago is coming to its purpose in the kingdom of God within multitudes of children of God. This is the progeny of the one true seed – the one sinless redeemer and King of the world, Christ Jesus. Mature sons in whom Christ dwells are carrying within their natural beings the love, purity, and powerful supernatural works of Jesus to complete the work of establishing the kingdom of God on earth above all the kingdoms of this world.

In this same season the works of darkness and sin (disobedience to God) by the antichrist spirit of the enemy has also come into its season of maturity and fulfillment. Deception has become openly blatant in public outpourings of darkness in a flood of disregard, disbelief, and violent hatred for Christ Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Spirit, and for anyone who is truly a child of the Living God.

The great collision of heavens glorious light and evil darkness of the fallen world is imminent. The turbulent storms of the transition of the rule of earth from the darkness of the evil one to the light of the Glorious One have begun.

In natural weather systems, when a huge mass of cold dry air collides with a huge mass of warm moist air large outbreaks of fierce turbulent storms develop.  Likewise, in the spiritual realm, when a cold dry mass of evil collides with the warm moist mass of heavenly light, turbulent cataclysmic storms are produced upon the earth.

After the great storms have passed, the victorious light of heaven will shine brightly upon the changed atmosphere of the world. The good news (gospel of the kingdom) will fill the earth as the sons of God shine forth the reality of the kingdom of God and the will of God is being done on earth as it is in heaven.

There is no end to the rule of Christ Jesus the Lord, Savior, and King of the everlasting kingdom of God.

Wow! All this – and we are privileged to be alive in this beginning time and season!

We have a part in this time of the kingdom of God coming forth on earth. If you are in Christ and Christ is in you, you are a part of this season of the kingdom of God coming to earth. You are a part of the body of Christ Jesus on earth. Arise and shine the Light that is within you to overcome the darkness around you. Stand and boldly proclaim the reality of the kingdom of God coming forth in you and through you. Now is the day of the release of the gift to this world that God has put within you. We must not carry our part to the grave with us. It is to be released now in this day of transition, for we have come to this world for such a time as this.

We must follow the way of the Lord Jesus that is clearly presented in the Bible accounts of the supernatural works of God in Christ Jesus. We must not follow any other way or any other person including ourselves and our own way. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the light of the world. The brightness of His countenance shines forth through the lives of His people bringing light to dispel the darkness of the world.

Following Jesus is Obeying Him

Jesus lived on earth in a natural body. He was born of a woman from the seed of God by the Holy Spirit. He had no natural biological father and therefore was not under the sin curse of Adam.

He was filled with the Holy Spirit at His baptism and began the supernatural spiritual ministry of a natural man without sin and filled with God in the Holy Spirit. The life, light, and power of God in the Holy Spirit was not hindered or restrained in Him by the weight of sin. Sin is disobedience to the ways and will of Father God and is a natural inheritance in every human being born of Adam. Sin always tends to hinder and restrain the spiritual supernatural works of the Spirit of God within us.

The crucifixion of sinless Christ Jesus at the cross provided the way of reconciliation for human beings to become vessels of the holy sinless life of Christ, a rebirth, if you please. In Christ, we are reborn a new creation without the heritage of Adam as earthly father and connected as an adopted (chosen) child to our new Father in heaven. This opened the way for us to walk in spiritual supernatural holy life of Christ Jesus in our daily lives.

“Whosoever will” may come to God through Christ Jesus by the drawing of the Holy Spirit. Jesus gave instructions to be obeyed by the power of His life in us by the Holy Spirit. Followers of Christ become the ones in whom Christ Jesus lives by the Holy Spirit to bring forth the kingdom on earth.

A part of His instructions were to take up our cross and follow Him. We follow Jesus when we obey what He said and take up our portion of His cross. Jesus’ primary message was and is the gospel of the kingdom is at hand. The gospel of the kingdom that Jesus and His disciples preached and demonstrated was much more than just being born again to go to heaven someday. It was and is the potential to bring forth the heavenly kingdom of God on earth.

The biblical teachings of Christ of the kingdom of God are clear instruction for this life now. Taking up our cross means that we lay down our natural fallen ways of sin and strife. We cease from our labor of religious striving and allow His life to live where we once lived. His life is pure, holy, humble, and without sin. His life is love, peace, joy, power, wisdom. We become a living sacrifice wholly set apart and acceptable to God. We are truly crucified with Christ, and the life we now live is by His faith, His love, His power, His life in His body and bride in the earth.

Adam was given the ability to choose. Every son of Adam has the ability to choose. Every human being chooses which kingdom his or her life will align with and assist with building into the rule of earth. Adam chose the kingdom of disobedience to God, and the kingdom of darkness was released. We do not have to do anything further to be a part of the kingdom of darkness. Jesus came and brought the kingdom of God which opened the way for human beings to choose to align with and become a part of assisting with building the kingdom of Light on earth.

The choice is now before you and all human beings. Life and death are set before us to choose as we will.

Romans 6:16: Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

It is our choice and His work. We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus.   

Spiritual law is predominant over natural law. Spiritual law brings natural law into subjection. The works of the Spirit of Christ within us overcomes the world and moves the world toward the plan of Father God through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit within us. It is all the work of God in man on earth ruling and reigning together in full agreement through our submission and His supreme workmanship.

The kingdom of God is now, always was and forever shall be.

All glory to God! We get to be a part of it in Christ and Christ in us!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

wlmailhtml:05C96971-100B-42E4-9878-5C3E6D95571Bmid://0000017 0/!x-usc:http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
wlmailhtml:05C96971-100B-42E4-9878-5C3E6D95571Bmid://0000017 0/!x-usc:mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 11:21am

Amen to this Ron-I speak grace, grace, grace and multiplied favor over/into your life, in Jesus' name,,,"For to sow seeds to the flesh you will die, but sow seeds to the spirit, YOU WILL LIVE" THE ABUNDANT LIFE JESUS PURCHASED FOR US WITH HIS BLOOD... GLORY TO GOD!   Love U ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: edwintee
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 11:59am

Thank you for such a clear word, bro. Ron!

Tere

-------------
In Christ,
E Tee

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 04/17/2013 at 1:19pm

"It is all the work of God in man on earth ruling and reigning together in full
agreement through our submission and His supreme workmanship."
LOVE THIS!   The awe and wonder of God Himself living in us and giving
us the honor of doing things in His name. Whoa! God is awesome!

Posted By: Julia Garrett
Date Posted: 04/18/2013 at 4:21am

This is just so amazing to me and to think that I am with
others to be a part of what is happening in this season! I
have pondered some of these thoughts in the past several
years and to hear someone actually write it down for others
to read and for them to understand and receive it is
blessing me abundantly! Wow! Truly the Lord has captured
my heart and I am like a sponge soaking up all that the
Lord is speaking through you as it is confirmation to me!
Amen!

Posted By: Karen Ramsey
Date Posted: 04/18/2013 at 4:08pm

Ron, I really see a connection between this article and the Wade Taylor one you posted earlier.

Probably Heidi Baker said it best when she stated, "All fruitfulness comes from intimacy." We are called to be the carriers - releasers - of the Kingdom of God, but we can't get there just by following the 4 steps to healing prayer and reciting verses on prosperity like they're magic charms (I'm not being mean; I've been there, not knowing any better!).

The Kingdom comes out of us when it's inside of us. And it gets inside of us by taking time to allow it to be formed there. This is not the place or time to look for shortcuts! Once it's there, the need for formulas is overshadowed by the manifest Presence and power of God flowing through a willing vessel that has allowed itself to be filled for the purpose of being poured out.

We yield, we submit, we allow Holy Spirit to speak to us and through us to every need around us. THAT'S the Kingdom of God advancing in the earth!

-------------
Karen Ramsey
http://karenramsey.blogspot.com/
http://amodernvoice.com/

Date Posted: 04/19/2013 at 4:54pm

Julia Garrett wrote:
This is just so amazing to me and to think that I am with
others to be a part of what is happening in this season! I
have pondered some of these thoughts in the past several
years and to hear someone actually write it down for others
to read and for them to understand and receive it is
blessing me abundantly! Wow! Truly the Lord has captured
my heart and I am like a sponge soaking up all that the
Lord is speaking through you as it is confirmation to me!
Amen!

Yes Julia it is so good when we discover that we are not the only ones hearing the great truth of the times we live in. I am so glad you find confirmation and encouragement here. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. You are a blessing.

Ron

Date Posted: 04/19/2013 at 5:04pm

Karen Ramsey wrote:

We are called to be the carriers - releasers - of the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom comes out of us when it's inside of us. And it gets inside of us by taking time to allow it to be formed there. This is not the place or time to look for shortcuts! Once it's there, the need for formulas is overshadowed by the manifest Presence and power of God flowing through a willing vessel that has allowed itself to be filled for the purpose of being poured out.

We yield, we submit, we allow Holy Spirit to speak to us and through us to every need around us. THAT'S the Kingdom of God advancing in the earth!

Amen Karen! Christ in us by the Holy Spirit bringing forth His kingdom in us ruling and reigning together. We used to think it was only about us going to heaven and now see that it is more about heaven coming to earth. Kingdom of God come, will of God be done on earth.

Ron

Date Posted: 04/23/2013 at 7:54pm

Kimberly Fowler wrote:
"It is all the work of God in man on earth ruling and reigning together in full
agreement through our submission and His supreme workmanship."
LOVE THIS! The awe and wonder of God Himself living in us and giving
us the honor of doing things in His name. Whoa! God is awesome!

Amen Kimberly, He is awesome!!!!!

Posted By: Amanda Leonard
Date Posted: 04/25/2013 at 9:02am

Thanks so much Ron for your faithfulness in delivering words straight from Papa!  This reminds me so much of what the Lord was showing me with the writing I just posted.  He is the only way...no shortcuts as Karen said....that's exactly what the Lord told me to write in this last post about http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43169&a mp;PN=1 - "I AM THE DOOR, COME ABIDE" ....God is so amazing, so excited and expectant in His Kingdom coming forth in fullness on the earth through manifested sons and daughters who are willing to surrender everything of self!  Glory, more Lord!!! Love each of you!

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 06/25/2013 at 3:57pm

Dear Ones-in-Christ,

Greetings in the Precious Name of Jesus to all of you. I
have not had access to the net for a while so missed
reading these articles and posts. As I read this one, I
was weeping inside tears of joy, as the Holy Spirit is
uniting us in His Spirit. The same things Ron has
written have been revealed to me in my intimate times
with the Father, through the Son, and Holy Spirit. What
a privileged people we are to know the Creator of the
Universe, and carry His Spirit within us. Can our finite
minds fathom all that means? ALL GLORY to Him forever
and ever and ever!!!!

Please allow me to share a personal testimony. On March
13, 2013 a friend and I were having coffee and a snack.
Before partaking, I prayed. thanking for the gifts and
asking God's blessing on them. Also, welcomed His
presence as we were two who were gathered in His Name.

After praying, when I opened my eyes there was like a fog
over my eyes. I blinked a few times and it went away.
Did not think anymore about it and we proceeded to visit
and talk about the Lord. After a period of time, I
picked up an article by my chair and started reading it
to my friend, after asking her permission to do so. It
was an article about the transition from grace to glory.
Then I realized I did not have my glasses on and this
article was small print, too. I said to my friend, "I am
reading without my glasses!" I can still read without
them but it is hazy so I wear my glasses.

Days following the thought kept coming to me about the
man who Jesus healed and he saw men as trees walking. I
looked it up in the Word and this is what the Holy Spirit
revealed to me: Mark 8:22 to 26 records the healing of
the blind man by Jesus. Jesus took the blind man by the
hand and led him out of the town. (Our of the religious
system of the day.) He spit on his eyes. (That was
Substance of Jesus Being.) He put His hands upon him and
asked if he saw aught. the mam looked up. (Looking to
Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.) Then he
said he saw men as trees walking. After that Jesus put
His hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up and
he was restored and saw every man clearly.

Then Jesus sent him away to his house and told him not to
go into the town nor tell it to any in the town. (Back
to the religious system or the religious people.)

After a few days the Holy Spirit directed me to Matthew
7. He had been telling me not to throw stones at anyone
as they would boomerang back on me. Matthew 7:1 says to
judge not, that you be not judged. It goes on to say
that we are to cast out the bem out of our own eye, THEN
we can see clearly to cast out the mote of thy brother's
eye. After the touch on my eyes by Jesus, then I could
see men more clearly, as the blind man that He healed.
That means discernment, not judging any one. When we
rightly discern then we are to pray for the will of God
to be done in their lives.

Matthew 7 goes on to say not to cast that which is holy
to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they
trample them under their feet, ans turn again, and rend
you. That is what the blind man was instructed by Jesus.
He was not to go into the town nor to tell them what has
happened. The religious people would not understand nor
accept the miracle that Jesus had performed on the blind
man. They only looked for things to use against Jesus."

That ends what was revealed to me.

Is it any different today? The religious folks of today
are looking for things to charge the true followers of
Christ Jesus. The gist of this revelation is to be led
by the Spirit of God in whatever we say or do, just like
Jesus did. Then we have the backing of Almighty God and
His will will be done in us and be fulfilled in the
earth.

All praise, honor, and glory to God!!!!

Not only my physical eyes were touched but my spiritual
eyes were opened to see the Word of God more clearly. I
am praying for the Body of Christ for our eyes of
understanding to be enlightened, that we may know the
hope of HIS calling, and what the riches of the glory of
HIS inheritance in the saints. Job was healed when he
prayed for his friends. Now Father God, through Jesus
the Son, manifested His presence in touching my eyes as I
pray for the Body of Christ. Another touch is needed to
complete the healing. Hallelujah!!

On April 29, 2013 I was reading in Matthew 6:23 "But if
thine eye be evil---" the footnote said evil was foggy.
What I gathered from that was the Lord was showing me
that the evil was old teachings and traditions that did
not line up with what the Truth of the Word says. So it
was a supernatural removal of relgious thoughts.

Then Ron, I read in one of your previous articles about
the fog of religious teachings. So many confirmations I
have received from this web site. Thank you, thank you,
for your obedience to share with us out here in what I
call, 'net land.'

The thought has been coming to me that what Paul wrote to
the Corinthians is happening in this day. We are
speaking the same thing and that says the Holy Spirit is
in charge. Hallelujah!!

Love all of you and what a day it will be when we can
gather together when the King and His Kingdom is
manifested. In the meantime, we will rejoice and be