Print Page | Close Window

BY MY SPIRIT, SAYS THE LORD - also report from Mt. Airy, NC gatherings

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43243
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:35am

Topic: BY MY SPIRIT, SAYS THE LORD - also report from Mt. Airy, NC gatherings

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: BY MY SPIRIT, SAYS THE LORD - also report from Mt. Airy, NC gatherings
Date Posted: 05/08/2013 at 8:24am

1. By My Spirit, Says the Lord

By Ron McGatlin

My personal belief is that spring and summer of 2013 will be known and remembered by many as their season of spiritual transformation. Many of God’s people are being transformed from what they have been to where they are going next.

It is not possible for us to be transformed by our self-efforts. The outpouring of the Spirit is the grace empowerment of God within us changing us from our own nature and our own life into the nature and life of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit within us. His righteousness, His peace, and His joy consume our hearts and lives. His spiritual fire ignites in our hearts and flows out in radical passionate love for God and for one another.

Zech 4:6: Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts.

From religious striving and pumped up motivational preaching in the power of the soul, we are being transformed into the pure and holy grace of the Spirit of God flowing pure love and impartation of the life of Christ Jesus to one another. What man could not do and what religion cannot do, the grace of God has done and is doing.

Grace is Christ Jesus in us by the Holy Spirit influencing or impacting our hearts with great favor, reflecting into our lives and out to the world around us.

Many of the people of God have longed for the PURE REAL move of God around them. Many have been separated from the world and from the religious systems of the world. They have lived somewhat dormant in a wilderness in much aloneness. This has been a season of coming to know that we can be made pure and survive with only the presence of God without the encouragement of others. While we longed for a pure move of God without the hands of man in charge, God has been preparing us for the time that I believe is at hand.

Now in this day God is pouring out His Spirit in groups of pure hearted believers in spots across the world. One of those spots is here in Mt. Airy, NC. In the sense of coming out of dormancy and wilderness and connecting with pure-hearted people of God there is revival, back from the place of survival through revival into the FRESH pouring out of the FIRE of the SPIRIT of God in great joy consuming our hearts and lives with His love in His presence.

Truly our lives are being transformed, and we cannot go back to how we were in the past - not even how we were last month. Even day by day and week by week, there is change within and among the people as God transforms our lives into His life. We are undone and consumed. Old lives are passing away and pure holy life of Christ is becoming our life as we only love and wait upon God to move with his biding in our lives.

For it is God who works in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Phil 2:13b

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them. And you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. Eze 36: 26-28

In His presence,

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -   

2. Mount Airy, NC this past weekend

By Ron McGatlin

(This report is not hyped up but is really understated and certainly not all inclusive or extensive. - Also, I sincerely believe that there are such gatherings happening across this nation and the world. In small groups, houses, store fronts, businesses, and meeting houses of every sort including church buildings. We have heard of some of them. None of them that we know of are seeking to be known and are mostly nameless people who have just fallen in love with God by His Spirit. God is on the move! )

Wow! Our prayers were answered abundantly, even more than we could ask or think at the meetings in Mt. Airy this past weekend. They were above even our highest expectations. I have never before experienced a gathering in this area similar to what God brought in these meetings.

It was nothing short of amazing to see the transformation of so many lives into such a wonderful love for God and for one another. The Holy Spirit truly carried us further into the joyful abundance of His pure love and healing, transforming lives.

The planned gatherings of Friday and Saturday were extended to include Sunday morning and people are still gathering in the evenings. That which was birthed so beautifully here in these meetings will continue in and among us. None of us know what is next, but I believe all of us know that we can never again be the same as we were prior to the experience of this move of God over the past few days.

One thing that I sincerely believe we all know is that NO ONE IS IN CHARGE of what God is doing. We don’t know where it will go. However, I can say with full confidence that my heart is full of His love and life as much or more than I have ever known. Revival life is upon and within the people in a deeper sense of purity than I have known in many years of different seasons of revival life. There is purity and humble innocence in what God has begun in us in these meetings. We have truly met with God, and no one was or is in charge but Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

It is a true reality that a real Holy Spirit outpouring has begun in and among the people present in these meetings. Will it spread, and will it infect this local area with true kingdom revival and become a full outpouring to the area? This no one knows but God. However, we do know that an outpouring of Holy Spirit revival has ignited among us.  

No man or system of man could have brought forth these life-changing works of transformation, and no man or system can carry this forward. It is a work of the Spirit of God. In the powerful presence of God that brings revival, there is more transformation, more inner healing, more deliverance, more cleansing and more impartation of pure love, than there is in a lifetime of social or religious meetings and studies.

The unity of spiritual love among the people is life to everyone and is the potential for God to truly bring further works of spiritual transformation to this area. The future of what God is doing here is in His hands. There is great expectancy and joy waiting upon God to see what is next. As Bill Dickerson so well said it, “We don’t know when or where or how because we are not in charge. Wow! Isn’t that great? We do not have to try to make something happen or figure things out.” Jesus is truly in charge and will lead us where we need to go in the Spirit right on time and in the right place.

Monday after the meetings we gathered, and most everyone shared from their hearts what God had done and was doing in them. It was great to hear and feel the hearts so full of love for God and for one another. Several spoke of the joy of sensing long time desires and prayers being fulfilled. Several spoke of miraculous healing in their bodies. Several people experienced miraculous healings though there was not a lot of specific prayer for healing. It was a joyous and glory-filled time in His presence.

Please continue to pray with us for the love of God to capture the hearts of the people in this area. Pray for people to be filled with God’s Spirit that pours out His love and transforms our lives.

Much love and blessings,

Ron McGatlin

2. Typical Responses from the Gatherings

Joe Holder
I have to share what I was reminded of tonight (Monday). For those who were not at Fountain of Life tonight, there was a young man that had been there on Sunday and was healed of several things, one being a swelled, damaged foot, the other a stomach/eating disorder that he had been battling for a year or more. Every time he would try to eat he would get sick after only a few bites. I did not know about this until it was shared tonight.

Yesterday Sunday as I sat on the front row laughing in the spirit, he came up to be prayed for, my spirit immediately sensed something, and I jumped up to go pray with him as others were already praying with him. As he was overcome by the power of God, he was laid down on the carpet. I went to my knees and put my hand on his stomach. I felt this overwhelming love and just wept for a time as I touched his stomach; I never said a word. Then as I stood up from this, I just stood there and wept and Amanda, Lana, and Tia came over and started to pray for me, I heard Amanda say more, more, and I was thrown backwards to the ground; it was like a wind picked me up and laid me down, it was Awesome! The cool thing is I didn't even remember touching the boy's stomach until he reminded me of it tonight after the meeting, and he was so excited about it, that he had eaten full meals and not got sick at all.

On the way home I got so excited just thinking about this, I didn't even say a word out loud when I prayed for him, and I didn't even remember doing it; I didn't do anything but believe, and God healed this young man and let me be a witness to it!

Hallelujah!

Never again the same!

Joe Holder
http://www.miraclemade.com/ -

Another awesome testimony of God's goodness!

Amanda Leonard
I am still completely wrecked from this weekend, and I will never be the same!!! Praise God!!! For about a week now, my right leg has been on fire! I've been asking the Lord why this is happening, if it's a sign for me to pray over people, or if I am just burning with His Presence. Well, today it kept doing it on and off in waves, and I think I am beginning to figure it out...maybe :). So here's what happened.

I was walking to get my patient, a 36 year old female, and on the way to getting my patient my leg began to burn again. I didn't think much about it because it had been doing it on and off all day, but this was extreme, so I did think...Wow, my leg is ON FIRE!!! Well right after lunch I had this picture that popped up in my spirit. What I saw was a skull and spinal column with the spinal cord going through it, and it was narrowed at the base of the skull and was pinching nerves creating numbness down in this person's arm. I didn't think much about it until I got this patient. I was doing a view of her neck and she said, "Oh, that hurts, it makes both my arms numb!" When she said that I was behind her and I started crunching and something leapt inside my belly! This lady was in a car accident last week, and she couldn't even open her eyes because her head hurt so badly. She had been throwing up from the pain and could barely walk.

While I was checking her films, my leg was still on fire. I knew I was supposed to pray for her. I walked back into the room and asked if I could pray for her, and she agreed. Oh how I LOVE operating out of that seat of rest!!! Praise God for that!!! I asked if I could put my hands behind her neck. I just began commanding all her tendons, muscles, and bones to align in Jesus' name and for the pain to leave in His name. I also prayed over what I had seen in the Spirit. Then I prayed for her lower back.

I asked her if she felt anything and said, "Whoa, I feel my nerves or something moving!!!!" I asked her how her head felt, and she said, "I’m still sensitive to the light." So I prayed over that and immediately she opened her eyes wide!!! I said, "What do you feel?" She said, "I feel the Spirit!!!" God completely healed her!!!

Then I began praying and the Lord showed me that she had been hurt by a bad relationship, a traumatic relationship and that God was healing that. After I finished praying she said, "Do you know me?" I said, "Absolutely not" with a huge smile on my face. Her husband had left her 3 years ago for another woman, and she was taking care of her 2 kids by herself and was about to lose her house. I was able to tell her how God was in charge and that He loved her so much that He told me these things about her to let her know how REAL He was and how much He loved her!!! She kept saying," I am in shock!!! I am in shock!!! You knew exactly about me!!!" She got up and could barely walk....this time because she was overcome in the Spirit!!! I told her how the Presence of God gets so thick sometimes that we can't stand!!! :).....WOOOO!!!

Then she began to talk about a song that her son loved called, "I Can Only Imagine" so I began to sing it to her, and she just busted out crying!!! I was able to hug her and love on her; she hugged me and I told her that I loved her and that Jesus loved her sooo much!!! I kissed her on the head, and she just held me!!!! Oh, how great our JESUS is!!! His love, Oh HIS LOVE.....I can't say enough about HIS LOVE!!! His Love transforms us and others around us when we love them like He does!!! Praise God!!! I just had to share this with you guys!!! Oh how I love you all!

Intoxicated by His LOVE

Amanda Leonard
http://timeinhispresence.wordpress.com/author/timeinhisprese nce/ -  

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/08/2013 at 3:03pm

Tears of GREAT JOY here,,,makes me stretch my faith out even more for such a gsthering of Holy Spirit Love & Fire here in Renton, WA. Glory to God! I attended a gathering where Bob & Bonnie Jones ministered an anointing to release generational curses off/out of this region-it was powerful and the spiritual atmosphere is continuing to change & allow many more ministries that couldn't come here in years past, but, Praise the Lord many are coming to our region now! Love these testimonies-thrills my heart...thanks for posting this Ron...love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Julia Garrett
Date Posted: 05/09/2013 at 6:09am

Thank You Ron! This brought such a encouraging word to me
at this time in my wilderness experience! I did so need to
hear this!

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 05/09/2013 at 7:02am

Praise God!! Let it be!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 05/09/2013 at 1:57pm

What a cool testimony, Amanda! I love how God shows Himself through His kids, love it. Thank you for sharing.

Date Posted: 05/12/2013 at 4:10am

Grace is Christ Jesus in us by the Holy Spirit influencing or impacting our hearts with great favor, reflecting into our lives and out to the world around us.

Many of the people of God have longed for the PURE REAL move of God around them. Many have been separated from the world and from the religious systems of the world. They have lived somewhat dormant in a wilderness in much aloneness. This has been a season of coming to know that we can be made pure and survive with only the presence of God without the encouragement of others. While we longed for a pure move of God without the hands of man in charge, God has been preparing us for the time that I believe is at hand.

Now in this day God is pouring out His Spirit in groups of pure hearted believers in spots across the world. One of those spots is here in Mt. Airy, NC. In the sense of coming out of dormancy and wilderness and connecting with pure-hearted people of God there is revival, back from the place of survival through revival into the FRESH pouring out of the FIRE of the SPIRIT of God in great joy consuming our hearts and lives with His love in His presence.

Truly our lives are being transformed, and we cannot go back to how we were in the past - not even how we were last month. Even day by day and week by week, there is change within and among the people as God transforms our lives into His life. We are undone and consumed. Old lives are passing away and pure holy life of Christ is becoming our life as we only love and wait upon God to move with his biding in our lives.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 05/12/2013 at 9:11am

Ron, I am sooo wanting, in desperation actually, to go from "the place of survival through revival into the FRESH pouring out of the FIRE of the SPIRIT of God"... Father God, may we too here in this region experience Your Great Grace with the 'PURE REAL" move of Your Spirit. Connect us LORD GOD! I received as I prayed & I'm expecting to be sharing my testimony here SOON! HALLELUJAH AMEN! TY JESUS! \o/ Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 05/12/2013 at 6:42pm

Amen Gayle! We have definately seen at least one man come from survival to revival here. Had a great meeting today.

Blessings,

Ron

Print Page | Close Window