Print Page | Close Window

REVIVAL FIRE LEADING TO KINGDOM

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43438
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:35am

Topic: REVIVAL FIRE LEADING TO KINGDOM

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: REVIVAL FIRE LEADING TO KINGDOM
Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 8:07am

Revival Fire Leading to Kingdom

By Ron McGatlin

The refreshing fire of revival coming upon us today is an end-time Holy Spirit outpouring taking us into the kingdom of God age on earth.

In the passing church emphasis age, revival led to increased church attendance and more systematic theology teaching about God and religious discipleship into systematic practices of church-in-a-building lifestyle. The gospel of salvation was proclaimed and resulted in many births but few mature sons growing to mature stature in the kingdom. Rather, we at best became mature church sons that mostly reproduced more babies and more teachings of knowledge about God more than knowing God.

In the emerging kingdom age, it is no longer about bringing people out of their lives into a church lifestyle. In the kingdom age, it is about becoming mature kingdom sons in whom Christ lives in our entire real lives outside of the “church” box. Jesus lived among the people but was separated from their sin, not separated from the people and their needs.

The outpouring of revival fire that is coming forth in spots across the world now must lead to the real kingdom of God outside the man-made box, or it will soon pass away. No longer is revival about bringing people into the building to disciple them into the same man-made “church” system stuff. This outpouring will not build our traditional church systems of the past. It will, in fact, wreck most if not all of our man-made systematic everything including our “church” programs, systematic theologies, and traditional discipleship teachings.

As the outpouring of end-time kingdom revelation pours into the people, they become maturing sons of God and His kingdom. The living revelation of the gospel of the kingdom brings the light and life of God from heaven into the hearts and lives of the people changing almost everything about our lives. No longer are we stuck in the box with only the gospel of salvation or being born but moving on into the fullness of understanding of the enlightenment of the kingdom of heaven coming to earth.

Hebrews 6: 1-3: Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto maturity; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permits.

Truly the symbolic and figurative language of the Bible and especially the Book of Revelation will become crystal clear reality in this end-time generation of the Body being securely joined to the Head, Christ Jesus, and given EARS to HEAR the glorious message of Christ, THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

This Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached…. (Mat 24:14)

The real gospel of the kingdom will fully satisfy the longing hearts of the wandering masses of people who have lived their whole lives on the milk and a little bread of the gospel of salvation. The gospel we have preached is good but ONLY the first part of the gospel of the kingdom that Jesus preached and demonstrated. Masses of undernourished sickly Christians are in desperate need of the true new wine, real meat, and fresh fruit and vegetables of the gospel of the kingdom. There really is that much more, and it is now beginning to be introduced in the Holy Spirit outpourings of revival fire.

I remember that about fifty years ago one of my Bible school teachers told the class, “We don’t know what this gospel of the kingdom really is now. In the end time it will be revealed, and the people will know what the gospel of the kingdom means.” Wow, how wise this man was. Although, I am reasonably sure that he had no idea that in less than fifty years, the time for the revelation would come upon some of his students and be poured out to change our world.

We, as yet, mostly have no idea of the significance of the season in which we live. This is the time that all the chain of godly people who have lived before us were looking to through the ages.

Many of us, as yet, have not grasped the real gospel of the kingdom of God now coming forth on earth as it is in heaven. A portion of the reason for that is that there is no possible way to hear and understand the gospel of the kingdom without a greater fullness of the Holy Spirit than many believers have had in past generations. The kingdom is not discernible except through the reality of intimate relationship with God in the Holy Spirit. Learning all about God and all about the Bible will not cause anyone to truly hear the word of the kingdom. Only as the Holy Spirit reveals it is there any possibility to receive the real revelation of the kingdom.

Rom 14:17: For the kingdom of God is not food and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

This is one reason why there are outpourings of the Holy Spirit now coming in spots around the world bringing fresh life in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and FIRE. After our past man-made religious “church” stuff has been burned out of us in the fire of revival and the Spirit of God has completely filled our beings with the life of Christ, suddenly the revelation of the gospel of the kingdom can be uncovered to us and change us forever.  The revelation of the gospel of the kingdom turns us toward becoming truly mature sons of God and soldiers of His kingdom that is coming forth on earth as it is in heaven.  

There is only resurrection life after there is a death.

The kingdom life involves the resurrected Christ literally abiding in us by the Holy Spirit. It is not the dead Christ on the cross but the living Christ of the resurrection that abides in us as we abide in Christ at the throne of God in heaven.

Only Christ can do the work of bringing forth His kingdom. He first establishes His kingdom in us as He abides in us. Who we were is replaced by who He is. In a spiritual reality we are crucified with Him and the resurrected Christ lives in us by the Holy Spirit.

Gal 2:20: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Christ in us connects with the manifest presence of God from the throne in the Holy Spirit, and along with armies of holy angels all working with us is reclaiming the kingdom of this world for the kingdom of our God (Rev 11:15). This is the way and the mission of the kingdom age church.

Heb 12:22-23: But you are come unto Mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, who are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant…

Christ in us is the power and wisdom from heaven on earth that is proclaiming the kingdom of God is now at hand. Repent, that is to say, turn from your past ways of thinking, being, and doing, and turn now toward the fullness of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit, bringing us that for which the earth groans - that for which all the saints from Genesis to Malachi longed to see.  From the time when Jesus first proclaimed, “Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand” until today the people of God have sought and believed for that which is happening to us in our day.

Now in this time the kingdom of God has come upon us. When you see the finger of God casting out demons through Christ Jesus in us, you can know the kingdom of God is upon us.

Luke 11:20: But if I with the finger of God cast out demons, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Mat 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Christ Jesus in His people is now doing the same works that He did in His incarnate body, then in one place at the time but now in many places at the same time.

If you are not yet fully understanding the difference in the gospel we have preached and the gospel of the kingdom and how that relates to you and what God is doing at this time, please consider taking the time to thoroughly digest the “Kingdom Growth Guides” available for free download in PDF or in Word formats free of charge on http://archive.openheaven.com/ - . You can http://archive.openheaven.com/bookstore/downloads/KingdomGrowthG uides.pdf - .

Love never fails and
His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -  

Replies:

Posted By: Hugh Meadows
Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 8:22am

Excellent - Timely - Gods Now Word - Bless your ministry.  Bro. hugh

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 8:49pm

While I can't speak for everybody else, I must say that I am super excited!! Thank you Ron for posting such a powerful word. I'd started reading what you posted earlier but then had to leave. Then I came back home and started to read some more but then HG shifted my focus to a dream I'd had about a month ago. I'd re-visited it a few times because I didn't feel like I had a good understanding of it. But then He revealed the entire meaning to me and then I continued to read what you wrote and I when I got to this paragragh, what HG had revealed to me was confirmed.

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Now in this time the kingdom of God has come upon us. When you see the finger of God casting out demons through Christ Jesus in us, you can know the kingdom of God is upon us.

Blessings to you!

Quo

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 06/09/2013 at 3:54am

Thanks Quo for the confirmation. You mentioned what HG had revealed to you that was confirmend. Is it something that you could share with us?

Posted By: Karen Samford
Date Posted: 06/09/2013 at 6:47am

Ron I know this is a little off the subject but could you
please be so kind as to explain the difference in the
bride of Christ and the sons of God? Thank you.

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 06/09/2013 at 11:48am

Hey Ron, I haven't been instructed to share the dream as of yet.  Right now it's something that Dad wants me to reflect on.  But if He does tell me to share it, I certainly will. 

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Print Page | Close Window