Print Page | Close Window

RETURNING TO LOVE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=43988
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:33am

Topic: RETURNING TO LOVE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: RETURNING TO LOVE
Date Posted: 08/30/2013 at 11:39am

Returning To Love

By Ron McGatlin

The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. If I am experiencing something else such as strife, frustration, or depression, there is something else at work. Jesus brings freedom; it is someone else that brings bondage. The love of God produces in us His righteous way of being and doing, His peace that passes natural understanding, and His joy full of glory that is not tied to natural circumstances.

God resists the proud but gives more grace to the humble. Often adversity and our failures are used of God to bring us into a place of pure love and humility. Real love and humility are always worth all we went through to get there. Pure love from God and for God brings us to a brokenness of humility and a love for everyone, including those who act as enemies toward us. Real love for those who persecute us or spitefully use us is a part of the kingdom of God lifestyle.

Mat 43-44: “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.

It is easy to get so busy seeking to carry out the call of God that we lose contact with the intimate love life with God in our own lives. While seeking to help others out of religious bondages, we can be again entangled in bondage ourselves. Our intimate love relationship can be sacrificed in the complexity of trying to bring freedom to God’s people entangled under religious order of the passing church systems of hierarchical order of rule.

We must come back to the pure love of God expressed in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. The real kingdom of God is love in action. It is established by love, operates by love, and is held together by love. Without the love of God there is no kingdom of Heaven on earth. Most of us reading this know these things. Yet, it is possible to connect into religious systems seeking to bring a new order of love and one day awaken to realize that we have begun to act and react in opposition to the existing systems and actually become part of the thing we sought to change.

This is somewhat like law enforcement officers dealing with underworld criminal activities so long that they drift into the same types of practices. They may begin to use illegal or at least immoral methods to accomplish the enforcing of the law. Crooked or abusive policemen are often a product of their environmental influence over a period of time.

Paul wrote in Galatians 6:1:  Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.

Galatians 5:1: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

For me it is time to return to walking in the pure love of oneness with Christ and lay aside all else, to live in and demonstrate to others the pure love life of the kingdom of heaven on earth. Jesus did not first teach and preach the kingdom. He demonstrated it in love and power first and then taught the disciples who were ready to hear and understand. First demonstrate the kingdom, and then preach and teach the kingdom of God.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/30/2013 at 2:02pm

YES AMEN!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 08/30/2013 at 3:13pm

"For me it is time to return to walking in the pure love of oneness with Christ and lay aside all else, to live in and demonstrate to others the pure love life of the kingdom of heaven on earth. Jesus did not first teach and preach the kingdom. He demonstrated it in love and power first and then taught the disciples who were ready to hear and understand. First demonstrate the kingdom and then preach and teach the kingdom of God."

BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By: News Room
Date Posted: 08/30/2013 at 5:53pm

Ron Wrote:

"We must come back to the pure love of God expressed in
Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. The real kingdom of God
is love in action. It is established by love, operates by
love and is held together by love. Without the love of
God there is no kingdom of Heaven on earth. Most of us
reading this know these things. Yet, it is possible to
connect into religious systems seeking to bring a new
order of love and one day awaken to realize that we have
begun to act and react in opposition to the existing
systems and actually become part of the thing we sought
to change."

This is my story.... Acting and reacting until i am just
like what I am trying to not be like...

Thanx Ron
Kris

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 08/31/2013 at 7:02pm

Yes Ron,  Love is God!!  God is Love!!  The two cannot be separated, per se, as Love and God are One.  How can we understand it with our finite mind?  We can't but it comes by revelation by the Holy Spirit as we are intimate with the Father and the Son.  When we bask in the sunshine of His love it satisfies the longing in our hearts for His fellowship.

As the days progress into the end of this age and the Kingdom of God becomes more established in our hearts and our surroundings, the love of God will continue to flow out from us to others who desperately need His love.  Forgiveness is the key to the fulfillment in Christ Jesus.  As He has forgiven us, so we are to be forgiving of others.  We are to love one another as He has loved us.  That love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit.  As we give Him the reign of our hearts He will accomplish that which will bring glory to the Father and exalt the Name of Christ Jesus.

Beloved Ones, as we seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, His love will be witnessed in and through us, and will manifest His glory in the earth.  Keep watching and praying, while looking for and loving His appearing. 

Even so come, Lord Jesus!!

Jo

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 09/02/2013 at 5:57am

The kingdom of God on earth from heaven works by love, is held to gether by love.

Conversely it does NOT exist in unlove, and is divided and scattered by unlove.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/02/2013 at 6:44pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 09/05/2013 at 7:02pm

re up!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Jay Becker
Date Posted: 09/09/2013 at 8:21am

Yes - this is so good, this is what it is about.

The love of God being shed abroad in our hearts. Being His expression in
the earth, so that all may see and behold the reality of His love.

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 10:30am

Ron and All ,

I have been witnessing a lot of disheartened people in these last few weeks and this morning received this word for your discernment . . .

You are my children in whom I AM well pleased . Do not be despised by others for I do NOT despise you  and my words to your heart are YES and AMEN !

I AM your Father in Heaven and on Earth so "BE" My Father's Heart to others for I AM very pleased in all you do in my Son's name ( "JESUS" ).

You are NOT defeated and I have NOT left your side !

So STAND UP and FIGHT the lies of the enemy with Christ Jesus for HE "IS" your Hope and Glory in whom I AM well pleased and He "IS" The WellSpring I have placed DEEP within your spirit so you are safe from ALL harm for you are sealed in My love against which there is no law or weapon .

"Rise Up Oh Well !"  for your salvation lies within My Son and no other !

Rise Up Oh Well for the Voice of many waters is calling to you for His Glory !

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 11:35pm

Galatians 5:1: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

I have been hearing this scripture over and over for the past few weeks. AMEN! BEAUTIFUL word.

Bless you,

Deborah

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/19/2013 at 3:02am

Rise up, oh well, within my soul,,,rise up, oh well, and make me whole,,,Rise up, oh well, and give to me that LIFE abundantly...haven't sang this song in a while...It was one of many songs we sang everyday when we lived in Big Bear, CA....We'd sit outside the resort office/managers quarters where we were living and sing out praises to Father God & to Jesus for hours-we'd get so blessed cuz the glory would get so thick we'd thought it had clouded up and was gonna rain many a blue sky days! lol,,,\o/,,,OH! And His love would flow amongst us & we'd just wanna stay put knowing His love & mercy, His grace & His power were touching hearts through out the resort area as we sang out praises to Him,,,It was truly an awesome glorious time, and to God be the glory for it ALL!!! TY JESUS! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 09/19/2013 at 9:27am

To teach love is one thing but to walk in love and forgiveness, not judging others  is Jesus "TRULY" alive in us and no flesh remains .

God resists the proud but gives more grace to the humble. Often adversity and our failures are used of God to bring us into a place of pure love and humility. Real love and humility are always worth all we went through to get there. Pure love from God and for God brings us to a brokenness of humility and a love for everyone, including those who act as enemies toward us. Real love for those who persecute us or spitefully use us is a part of the kingdom of God lifestyle.

-------------

Posted By: Jay Becker
Date Posted: 09/21/2013 at 6:44pm

@Jeff - so true. Words of wisdom

Date Posted: 09/23/2013 at 4:21pm

Yes amen Jeff!!

WHO DO PEOPLE SEE IN ME AND YOU???

Who do people see in me and you?

Do they see Jesus is that what they do?

Do they see Him in the words we say?

In how we treat others day by day?

Do they see Him by the things that we do?

Do they see Him living in me and you?

It is who people see that matters by far

Because we may not be who WE say We are

Are we touching people with loving hands?

Do they know we understand?

Do they see Fathers heart do they feel His arms?

Do they feel His presence when they’re snatched from harm?

Do they see His life mingled with ours?

Do they know Him through us..know His power?

Who do people see in me and you?

Do they see Jesus is that what they do?

OR

DO THEY JUST SEE THE WORLD AND ALL THAT MEANS

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE????

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 01/17/2014 at 9:28am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4G3I-rixEQI - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4G3I-rixEQI      

Love never fails

-------------

Posted By: Geoff Pick
Date Posted: 01/19/2014 at 3:34am

Amen to

"It is easy to get so busy seeking to carry out the call of God that we lose contact with the intimate love life with God in our own lives. While seeking to help others out of religious bondages, we can be again entangled in bondage ourselves. Our intimate love relationship can be sacrificed in the complexity of trying to bring freedom to God’s people entangled under religious order of the passing church systems of hierarchical order of rule."

When believers separate from other believers to build a better church
so often the part that gets left behind is the joining in the vine to other Christians outside the new group, being bound together in love with the whole body of Christ.

This creates an emptiness and loneliness - a sense of isolation.
So often even leaders in what were vibrant groups seem to lose heart
and give up doing church completely.

-------------
Book
http://www.lulu.com/shop/geoff-pick/prophetic-revelation-dis cerning-and-interpreting/ebook/product-21341236.html
www.ourchurch.com/member/p/propheticwords
www.facebook.com/prophetsanoint

Posted By: Abraham George
Date Posted: 07/29/2014 at 5:28am

I AM BACK TO OPEN HEAVEN, I was on West Africa Mission Trips for a long period.

Like this encouraging article from Ron.

YES It is time we return to the love of God, lay aside all else, doers—not hearers of HIS Word only, walking in the perfect will of HIS love.

James 1:21-25 (NKJV) says

"Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does".

GOD BLESS.

-------------
Abraham G.A.

Print Page | Close Window