Print Page | Close Window

PAST DOORS CLOSING – HOPE IS AHEAD, NOT BEHIND

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44165
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:33am

Topic: PAST DOORS CLOSING – HOPE IS AHEAD, NOT BEHIND

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: PAST DOORS CLOSING – HOPE IS AHEAD, NOT BEHIND
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 10:15am

Past Doors Closing – Hope is Ahead, Not Behind

By Ron McGatlin

Some situations and relationships in our lives that were once open are slamming shut, never to reopen again. Spiritual lines have been crossed that cannot be uncrossed. Some opportunities that in the past had seemed so hopeful are now forever closed. There is not time or energy given from God to look back with hope that there will ever be a reopening. In these situations, the past is truly past.

Human compassion or personal inner need may team up together to insist that we must not move on, but rather wait for a glimmer of hope that the door of the relationship or situation might crack open again. There have been seasons of mercy in which it was the desire of God for us to wait and pray for the reopening of a closed door. However, for many situations in this season, the day of waiting has passed. Seek God for clarity, and, if necessary to settle your heart, knock one more time on that door of the past, but do not linger looking back at closed doors of past opportunities. Seducing spirits will often try to convince us that although God is saying move on, there is still a chance for the door to open again.

Abrupt powerful and extreme change is necessary to move from the current season in which the mercy and goodness of God plead with His people to turn to Him with their whole hearts, into the new season.  The new season is characterized by an increased emphasis of God’s strong corrective judgment.

Measuring ourselves among ourselves is never wise. The Savior is the Judge, the One who has provided all that is needed for our complete redemption; the One who has all power and authority stands in holy perfection to reveal and cleanse all remaining imperfections of His glorious Bride. Christ Jesus is the standard by which all are measured. None who have refused to allow His life, His way, and His provision to become their life will measure up. Corrective judgment must pour out until there is nothing that lifts itself against God in us or around us.

God is Opening Fresh New Doors

The season is desperately urgent. There is not time to linger in the past and fail to step through the door God is opening before us into a season of empowerment and glory, even while earth-cleansing judgments are occurring at the same time. This is a season of sharp clarity without unclear assumptions and a season of extremes and final fulfillments.

This is a season of miraculous supernatural provision and fulfillment, while at the same time all that can be shaken is being shaken. Major testing will come upon mankind and all that can be deceived will be deceived.

True holiness will be the order of the day. The day of the manifested presence of Christ Jesus as King of Glory is coming forth. The return of the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of God is the sought-after end or goal.  All of the severe and glorious works of the manifested presence of Christ are fully proclaiming and fulfilling the glorious gospel of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Even in the most severe judgment from God, there is mercy. Mercy will cause many who know the Lord as Savior but who cannot receive him as King from heaven now ruling in this world by His Spirit in His people, will quickly pass from this life into heaven. While those who have come through the narrow door into the fullness of the kingdom of God on earth will remain through the time of trouble to bring forth the rule from heaven on earth as Christ Jesus dwells in them by the Holy Spirit.

Nothing that defiles will enter New Jerusalem.

Sensual playtime for carnal pleasure seekers and competitive game players seeking to be number one is coming to an abrupt end. Those who worship the creation above the creator will quickly come to know the Creator and Lord of all and turn to Him with their whole hearts, or they will curse God and die. They will curse God because of the destruction of their pleasures. For those who turn to God with their whole hearts, the joy of the Lord in pure holiness will replace the carnal pleasure-seeking of the past (Rev 21:7).

Do not be among the deceived. God is not mocked; those who live righteously are righteous, those who live ungodly are unrighteous (1 John 3:6-8).  Turn to God with your whole heart and life now, and enter into the glorious presence of God on earth. The fire of God that purges also brings the most exciting powerful life of joy unspeakable and full of Glory.

Mixture is passing away.

The middle ground of mixture, some of God and some of selfish carnality in our lives, will rapidly disappear. The pure and holy life of Christ Jesus is available by the Holy Spirit to fill us with God’s love, power, and wisdom to live supernatural lives manifesting His glory into the new world order. The New Jerusalem, Bride of Christ, life pattern is coming down to earth from heaven to restore the life and ways of God and His kingdom on earth (Rev 21).

Beyond all the fires of judgment and the cleansing of the land, the pure-hearted holy children of God will emerge to restore the fullness of the kingdom of God ruling unchallenged over the entire earth. The glory of God shall fill the earth, and of His kingdom there shall be no end. Amen and Amen.

The spiritual kingdom of God, kingdom of heaven within God’s holy people, will flow out to bring the righteousness and ways of God on earth as it is in heaven. Thus the spiritual kingdom within becomes the natural kingdom. Creation flows from God, and the world is ordered by God. All things on or about Planet Earth will be fully under the feet of Christ Jesus. The Spirit becomes manifested in the natural and all the world shall be the kingdom of our God.

Ephesians 1:9-10:  Having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.

Revelation 11:15: Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: LonnieMackley
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 10:37am

Excellent word Ron, may the Lord bless you for listening for His voice and being obedient to post what you hear without diluting it.

-------------
http://lonniemackley.tripod.com/

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 10:48am

Amen. So thankfull for this timely
word..let the living water flow all glory to
God!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 2:16pm

YES RON AMEN!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 3:09pm

Amen

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 7:40pm

Wonderful word. Bless you for sharing.

Deborah

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Julia Garrett
Date Posted: 09/18/2013 at 7:55pm

Thanks for the word I needed to hear this! Very timely
word in my own life and the lives of many! Amen!

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 09/20/2013 at 9:12pm

I keep looking for the *love* button... should add one
Ron! Absolutely timely word.... acceleration is
happening... press into Jesus ... throw it all away and
CHOOSE HIM ALONE! Nothing else matters right now... we
are THERE!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 09/20/2013 at 9:13pm

Thanks to all of your for your kind words of agreement.

Abrupt powerful and extreme change is necessary to move from the current season in which the mercy and goodness of God plead with His people to turn to Him with their whole hearts, into the new season. The new season is characterized by an increased emphasis of God’s strong corrective judgment.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/21/2013 at 10:49am

Amen to your words of exhortation they truly do bring expectation to this heart! "The winds of change" have been blowin' in my front yard, in my backyard, through the trees I hear His voice & want with my whole heart to be perfectly & completely changed into the image of Christ Jesus, my EVERYTHING! Agree with you, Julie, "nothing else matters-CHOOSE HIM ALONE"! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 09/21/2013 at 5:14pm

Many have been through some very hard times of late.

Many do not understand that they have been through my furnace, and that they are being purified by my fire.

I have been watching to see how they will react with their “circumstances”, will they accept or will they blame and lash out in anger?

Those who will fall at my feet in acceptance of where I am taking them will feel my peace they know it is I who has caused their circumstances because it is I who takes them to a different place.

I am removing their obstacles and sometimes it has meant they will lose people whom they loved and sometimes it has meant losing things in which they have placed value and some of these have become their idols.

My desire is that they place me first in ALL THINGS

That they be ready to lose their life to gain it.

I AM the I AM no one must place ANYTHING before me.

Seek first ME and MY kingdom my precious ones and then you will know my power and then you will see my glory.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 09/23/2013 at 5:30am

Lyn McSweeney wrote:

Many have been through some very hard times of late.

Many do not understand that they have been through my furnace, and that they are being purified by my fire.

I have been watching to see how they will react with their “circumstances”, will they accept or will they blame and lash out in anger?

Those who will fall at my feet in acceptance of where I am taking them will feel my peace they know it is I who has caused their circumstances because it is I who takes them to a different place.

I am removing their obstacles and sometimes it has meant they will lose people whom they loved and sometimes it has meant losing things in which they have placed value and some of these have become their idols.

My desire is that they place me first in ALL THINGS

That they be ready to lose their life to gain it.

I AM the I AM no one must place ANYTHING before me.

Seek first ME and MY kingdom my precious ones and then you will know my power and then you will see my glory.

AMEN!

Ron

Date Posted: 09/23/2013 at 2:50pm

I HAVE REMOVED YOUR OBSTACLES...

I have made room for you to move forward but will you???

Will you move even closer to me in this time of preparation...sadly many will not,

but many who hear me and know my heart will allow me.

I have put you in a place where you can receive your freedom and my power...you choose!!!

My kingdom is ever expanding, I AM getting ready for a final push

now is the hour to rest in me and receive all I have for you.

WHEN?

When will you make ME your everything?

When will I take first place in your life?

When will you throw down ALL your idols?

When will you surrender ALL to ME?

When will I be your hearts desire?

When will you love each other because of ME?

When will you realize I AM the only way?

When will you rest in ME?

WHEN?

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window