Print Page | Close Window

BABYLON IS FALLING - A NEW SEASON IS UPON US

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44345
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:33am

Topic: BABYLON IS FALLING - A NEW SEASON IS UPON US

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: BABYLON IS FALLING - A NEW SEASON IS UPON US
Date Posted: 10/03/2013 at 12:21pm

BABYLON IS FALLING - A New Season is Upon Us

By Ron McGatlin

The glorious kingdom of God is coming forth as the presence of God is transforming hearts and minds by His passionate presence. Pure-hearted men and women are becoming the army of God, bathed in holy passion and love, desiring His love and presence above even life itself. A new generation of sincere believers in which anything is possible is arising.

The old must make way for the new.

Isa 21:1-9: The burden against the Wilderness of the Sea. As whirlwinds in the South pass through, So it comes from the desert, from a terrible land. A distressing vision is declared to me; The treacherous dealer deals treacherously, And the plunderer plunders. Go up, O Elam! Besiege, O Media! All its sighing I have made to cease.

Therefore my loins are filled with pain; Pangs have taken hold of me, like the pangs of a woman in labor. I was distressed when I heard it; I was dismayed when I saw it. My heart wavered, fearfulness frightened me; The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me.

Prepare the table, Set a watchman in the tower, Eat and drink. Arise, you princes, Anoint the shield! For thus has the Lord said to me: "Go, set a watchman, Let him declare what he sees.

"And he saw a chariot with a pair of horsemen, A chariot of donkeys, and a chariot of camels, And he listened earnestly with great care. Then he cried, "A lion, my Lord! I stand continually on the watchtower in the daytime; I have sat at my post every night. And look, here comes a chariot of men with a pair of horsemen!" Then he answered and said, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen! And all the carved images of her gods He has broken to the ground."

There is urgency in the spiritual realm, a certain anticipation of cataclysmic events taking place. Something has been released in the spiritual realm coming from the throne. Multitudes of powerful angels are here for a significant purpose. It is time for the watchmen to watch. It is time for the young strong men to arise and be well-fed and strengthened spiritually. It is time to anoint our shield of faith with the oil of the Holy Spirit - to make ready our equipment for what is coming. It is time for the watchmen to declare what he sees and the army to make ready.

As the heavenly chariots come forth, the Lion appears and finally the chariot arrives to announce the anticipated day that the great loftiness of man's pride and all the gods man has made are broken to the ground. Babylon, the great system of glorious luxury - of all that man can provide by his intellect and strength - the magnificent work of artistry, cunning, and sorcery is fallen. The great harlot system that worshiped gods other than the one true God is judged to be destroyed.

Babylon is more than false or perverted religious systems. The spiritual is more powerful than the secular; it is a guiding source for culture and society. Business and all social or cultural matters including governmental affairs are all affected by what the spiritual authority that is in charge allows to come in. The religious institutions that have been revered by the people have been the portals of the spiritual realm. They were the gates and what they allowed to come in came in, and what they locked out stayed out. Babylon has been allowed to enter in through the religious institutions. Thus every spectrum of life has been permeated with the Babylonian ways that were allowed to enter by the religious systems.

The fall of Babylon affects the entire structure of life both secular and religious. The prophet speaks of having birth pangs and a dreadful fearful wavering of heart as he is distressed and dismayed by the vision regarding the fall of Babylon.

We must - through many tribulations - enter the kingdom (Acts 14:22).

It is a good thing that everything that exalts itself against God is being destroyed making room for the kingdom of God on the earth. But for many it is a terrible loss of comfort and painful loss of life as all that Babylon has provided is lost. The false gods and religious mixtures that people have trusted in will fall and be shattered to pieces before their eyes seemingly leaving nothing to sustain their lives. Anything of Babylon remaining in the hearts of believers will be painfully purged. The time that the prophets have longed for becomes a fearful night, "The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me ( http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+21:4& version=NKJV -
Isa 2:12, 17-18: For the day of the LORD of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up; And it shall be brought low;

The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish.

The kingdoms built by man that were derived from the tree of knowledge and empowered by demons, are crumbling under the wrath of God. The rule of political and religious tyranny will not always continue. The mixture of good and evil within religious and political leaders will be done away.

The kingdom of God is established on earth by Christ from the throne and in His Body on earth.

The reality of the New Jerusalem lifestyle is coming down from heaven now.

Eventually the kingdom of God shall reign instead of the kingdoms of men. The pure-hearted prepared sons of God filled with love, power, and wisdom are beginning to come forth ready to rule and reign with Christ on the earth. Multitudes of holy angels are present to work with the people of God to cleanse and renew - to bring forth the kingdom from heaven on earth.

As it was in the first century, Christ is now working with His people as they go about doing mighty works of God. After the ascension of Christ, the disciples went about doing the works of God the Lord working with them. He is present within us to do the same works today.

Mark 16:20: And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Supernatural miracles are drawing many to God. There are accounts of people being raised from the dead. Not just a few but many healings and creative miracles: blind eyes opened, deaf hearing, food being miraculously multiplied, miraculous provision and more. These are not just being done by big name ministers. These are real happenings of real works with real people.

We have entered into a new season of mighty angelic assisted works of God changing the hearts of many people drawing them from darkness to light. In great crusades hundreds of thousands and literally millions are coming together and in one case over a million converts in one day.

In house churches many are being reached one family at a time. God is saving people. Miracles are a major factor in demonstrating the reality and the love of God in all the different venues of harvest. The kingdom of God is coming forth and the glory of God is being seen by those with eyes to see and ears to hear across the earth.

These things are really happening.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/03/2013 at 1:37pm

YES AMEN!!!!

CRASHING DOWN!

The walls of babylon come crashing down

Many finish their race and receive their crown

Businesses closing in so many places

See the frowns on so many faces

On those that have stored up treasure on earth

Instead of placing Jesus first

Babylon crushed by Gods own hand

Only the Kingdom of God will stand

Watch the “money” places crash and fall

Because that haven’t answered Gods call

Watch and see what He will do

Do you see Him move do you?

Watch and see Him move in power

The Spirit of God in His high tower

Seeking out those who will humble themselves

Who allow Him to enter allow Him to dwell

Watch and see what He will do

It will amaze us me and you

Watch it crash and watch it fall

JESUS WILL RULE OVER ALL!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/03/2013 at 2:20pm

Ron, I just eat these words of exhortation up-it is a
full meal and the REAL DEAL YOU ARE SHARING...God's Kingdom is coming to earth and His will is definitely manifesting in this earth TODAY! The Living Word is going forth and WILL NOT return void to those speaking it inspired by Holy Spirit...Have been ministering as led of Holy Spirit to a precious Sister for about 3 years now...It is not the way I would have thought He'd be ministering, but His way gets results ALWAYS and OH THE GLORY! When Holy One first brought us together we'd planned on having a Bible study together-never happened yet...she & I have tried man's ways over & over again ,BUT GOD is having His way of ministry going forth...Much turmoil & chaos was in this Sister's life and the power of the spoken Word, Ps.91 was what Holy One has had me doing...When she'd call there was a time I'd just have to sit & listen to her giving the devil credit he didn't deserve-it was strange because not one Word to combat or encourage her came forth from me(was waiting & listening/well tryin' to listen for Holy One's voice)...After about a year of the 2 of us tryin' man's ways of getting together for fellowship I began to have opportunity to share the Living Word with her...she was changing from inside out & so was I being changed... It was during that fist year of "trying to know each other" I'd hear her stating she felt the Lord was separating her from many of her friends/relationships some of 30 years...my reply was that has to happen in order for you to be free to move on to your destiny in the Kingdom(it was not a matter of her having to be delivered from 'the rapture theory' or many of the other religious traps), but she had 'strongholds' Holy Spirit was tearing down-also showing her how to pray/speak the Word over her situations & circumstances to get set free-HALLELUJAH! Said ALL this to say, when Holy One is leading & guiding folks just have to throw ALL religion, legalism(ALL ism's out) and let HIM BE GOD! He knows everybody's heart and He is not gonna lead anyone astray...I believe this process is being speeded up! Instead of taking 3 years for folks to come around to living the victorious LIFE IN CHRIST it's gonna be "instant miraculous transformation"...Father's been speaking about acceleration and I am experiencing it in many areas of my life...GLORY TO GOD! Yes Ron, in total agreement with this post, "THESE THINGS ARE REALLY HAPPENING". YEAH GOD & TY KING JESUS-YOU RULE & YOU REIGN!!! \o/\o/\o/ Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/03/2013 at 2:55pm

Amen here to both Ron and Lyn.  Was listening to HG earlier and Lyn He was speaking exactly what you wrote. All of this is truth.  The fall of Babylon will be devastating for many but I see God's children who have been in the secret place crying day in and day out, Let your Kingdom come and thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, given Him praise.  Yes we see it happening in a very tangible way.  The shutting down of our government should not have been a surprise as that's just the beginning.  Dad's Kingdom is coming.........

Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His name!!!!

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

There's a song we sang years ago that HG led me to sing. As we sang it, many people looked at us crazy because they couldn't understand what it meant.  But the words were Coming down, walls of Babylon are coming down.  We see this happening right now.

So many are still bound by this system but as the walls of Babylon are falling many will be delivered and set free!

YES!!!

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 10/03/2013 at 11:27pm

Spectacular KAIROS word, Ron... thank you !!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 10/05/2013 at 7:41am

Gayle Getz wrote:
HALLELUJAH! Said ALL this to say, when Holy One is leading & guiding folks just have to throw ALL religion, legalism(ALL ism's out) and let HIM BE GOD! He knows everybody's heart and He is not gonna lead anyone astray...I believe this process is being speeded up! Instead of taking 3 years for folks to come around to living the victorious LIFE IN CHRIST it's gonna be "instant miraculous transformation"...Father's been speaking about acceleration and I am experiencing it in many areas of my life...GLORY TO GOD! Yes Ron, in total agreement with this post, "THESE THINGS ARE REALLY HAPPENING". YEAH GOD & TY KING JESUS-YOU RULE & YOU REIGN!!! \o/\o/\o/ Love you ALL

Yes and Amen! Acceleration of harvest and much practical spiritual purification for the body.

Ron

Date Posted: 10/05/2013 at 7:51am

Quo Wright wrote:

Amen here to both Ron and Lyn.  Was listening to HG earlier and Lyn He was speaking exactly what you wrote. All of this is truth.  The fall of Babylon will be devastating for many but I see God's children who have been in the secret place crying day in and day out, Let your Kingdom come and thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, given Him praise.  Yes we see it happening in a very tangible way.  The shutting down of our government should not have been a surprise as that's just the beginning.  Dad's Kingdom is coming.........

Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His name!!!!

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

There's a song we sang years ago that HG led me to sing. As we sang it, many people looked at us crazy because they couldn't understand what it meant.  But the words were Coming down, walls of Babylon are coming down.  We see this happening right now.

So many are still bound by this system but as the walls of Babylon are falling many will be delivered and set free!

YES!!!

(Emphasis mine)

Amen Quo, Your whole commet is right on. The fires of purification are certainly terrible but the end so perfectly pure and holy. So good to see many coming to freedom from the bondage of Babylonian mixture of good and evil. Father, Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

Ron

Date Posted: 10/05/2013 at 3:21pm

re up

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 10/06/2013 at 12:57pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 10/07/2013 at 7:49pm

Thanks Lyn!

Date Posted: 10/08/2013 at 1:37pm

Blessings!!! This is a must read!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/10/2013 at 5:47pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The old must make way for the new.

Isa 21:1-9: The burden against the Wilderness of the Sea. As whirlwinds in the South pass through, So it comes from the desert, from a terrible land. A distressing vision is declared to me; The treacherous dealer deals treacherously, And the plunderer plunders. Go up, O Elam! Besiege, O Media! All its sighing I have made to cease.

Therefore my loins are filled with pain; Pangs have taken hold of me, like the pangs of a woman in labor. I was distressed when I heard it; I was dismayed when I saw it. My heart wavered, fearfulness frightened me; The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me.

Prepare the table, Set a watchman in the tower, Eat and drink. Arise, you princes, Anoint the shield! For thus has the Lord said to me: "Go, set a watchman, Let him declare what he sees.

"And he saw a chariot with a pair of horsemen, A chariot of donkeys, and a chariot of camels, And he listened earnestly with great care. Then he cried, "A lion, my Lord! I stand continually on the watchtower in the daytime; I have sat at my post every night. And look, here comes a chariot of men with a pair of horsemen!" Then he answered and said, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen! And all the carved images of her gods He has broken to the ground."

My mother called me today and asked me if I'd seen this so called "reality" show about the preachers.  I said yes.  She was totally upset about what she was seeing.  And I told her that it's time for God's people to see the truth.  I really believe those participating in that show believe they're representing one thing but God has turned it on them and instead is revealing their shame.  She asked why do they need so many expensive cars?  And then there was the discussion of the preacher saying he could not go and preach and those inviting him could not pay what he was asking.  Totally against what Jesus told the disciples, "Freely I have given you so freely you give".  She said my dad mentioned the fact that many times he has word that has registered in his spirit but he's not able to get the cds because he just can't afford it.  And she was talking about the merchandising that's going on in the church.  We covered the subject of tithes and how people are made to feel like God won't bless them if they don't pay tithes.  And I told her that's not God, that's satan's trick to keep God's people financially bound.  And that all God asks for is our freewill offering.  Everything we give should be from our heart and that when we do this, we often give more than a mere 10%.  All-in-all I told my mother that these things must take place so that God's people can wake up.  And as Dad brings change we must not resist it just because we can't understand all of it.  The old has to pass away in order for the new to come.  So I said let God tear it down.  There's no way we can prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers if we're in a system that brings bondage.  It's Babylon and it must come down. 

So there is no more saying, "God is about to do this or it's about to happen", Dad is doing it RIGHT now. The whole in the wall is being exposed.  Light is shining in darkness.

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: DeepakTadikonda
Date Posted: 11/12/2013 at 11:57pm

On a note, babylon cannot fall unless the sons in Zion rise...its the rise of Zion that
decimates babylon once and for all...thats one simple equation

Posted By: Barbara Davis
Date Posted: 01/06/2014 at 9:37am

Thank you Jesus,I'm so happy that these false teachers, and preachers, God has been showing me, and, reveling to me the truth, both TV evangelists,and False, teacher, on the internet, and in our own Churches today. He led me to that they are teaching Jesus died spiritually, instead of fleshly When I saw this, I was not surprise about this except with two peticliure I even went to the one of their confrenceces. also what about when they say they have this food healing packs, if you eat they will be Healed. Jesus is our Healer He said by His stripes we are Healed. God gave me revelation, about the tithes, too, If you read the whole book of James, It talks about Faith. It talks about purpose of Tests. It talks in 1 timothy chapter 4 the description of False Teachers. It talks about Some shall depart from the faith. giving heed to seducing Spirits and doctrines of devils. About the tithes, we are no longer under the law we are under Grace, that is old   Testment law about the tithe like you said they are robbing us, by condemning us if we don't give Tithe, They use Mal 3:6- 12 , to guilt their congregation to give, and if they don't give were Robbing God. That was the old law,in the old testament, now Jesus said old things are new, the pastors today are getting rich off of God's people, are Money goes to Help the shepard who is teaching the truth to God's people, we are to give according to How God wants us to give. with a open Heart, and the leading of Holy Spirit. God's Money is not for to pay their rent, or pay for their fancy, buildings, Their electric Bills, their fancy chairs.    Its for to help God's people who are struggling. God will take care of those who honor God. we are to go back to the days of Acts where we go to House to House to break bread and worship and sing hyms,and songs to Almighty King We are to pray for one another We are the Church, and we we are the Body of Christ, We are the vessels God has chosen to use to get His word of truth out, we must operate in one Mind Body and Spirit, we must be in one accord, in His Spirit, and That our Spirit comes in alignment with the Holy Spirit. All I have heard is they are teaching is prosperity, they are talking about money, how to get rich. We are ready have the riches of Kingdom of God, God will provide us with the right job, but it is not just for us, and our families, but to help others who are struggling, Those who are homeless, those who can't pay a bill, those who need clothes, I saw this video of these successful Christians, that's what they called them, are dressed up nice, and see them walk right pass an Homeless man laying on the sidewalk, and completely ignoring Him! How sad it that, I feel bad when I don't have money to help them! So I just ask God to send someone to that person, who can. Jesus First commandment was love one another as He loves us. and to love our neighbor as yourself. For your Dad or anyone else this Ministry, Andrew Womack, He gives free teaching if you can't afford it I have gotten a lot of His different teachings and they have helped me Help others, and also my self! I will leave this number, and you can call and request His teachings. ( 1-719-635-1111 ) I hope this helps. I myself don't go to the Churches anymore, for help, because I always hear, If you're not apart of my congregation, we can't help you! or even though when I did pay tithes, they wouldn't help me! I depend on God to help me and He does, only because I Honor Him and Love Him and worship Him and Because I trust Him to take care of all my needs, but it took to a long time to get where I 'am today. Thank you Jesus for opening my eyes, and always taking care of me and Showing me your way. He says in His Word that He will provide all my needs according to His riches and Glory! Two months ago I had no money in my purse, only three dollars in my bank account, I went to the dollar store to get some hair stuff, and when I got to the register, I open my purse and there lay a twenty dollar bill, I asked my sister in the Lord if she put it in there she said no. Then I heard God say because You Blessed Her, I Blessed you! Faith is the substance of things hope for! but not yet seen. I hope I quoted that right! well Blessings to all and Thank you Bill for Praying for my Family!

-------------
warrior watchman on the wall

Posted By: Geoff Pick
Date Posted: 01/25/2014 at 3:26pm

After a friend pointed me to Ron's article, I believe
this confirms a word I was led to bring in 2006. The word
which has been published online that speaks of the fall
of false gods and the rise of a strong vibrant miracle
working body of Christ.

Overturning Religion

Large numbers are not needed in a team to impact an area
or win a battle. Because these are the days of ELIJAH and
MOSES.

They defeated the multiple numbers of enemy forces by the
word spoken by God through them.

These are the days where the prayers of My people,
anointed by my Spirit, shall seal the destiny of towns
and regions and nations.

In America half a dozen states will be impacted by one or
two disciples. The UK will burst forth as a flame in all
directions to bring kingdom reign. Even those struggling
with sin will experience new freedom.

The anointed will proclaim offensive truth to all. Then
the false will be named as false and the follies of
religion will be exposed as fraudulent. The hypocrisy
will be refuted and the false prophet will be called by a
fitting name. This will offend the self-righteous, who
will cry death; in doing so they will seal their own fate
as a testimony to the world. The God of Israel and Elijah
shall cause the swift destruction of those who call for
the death of My own. [2 Kings 1v10, 1Kings 13v40]

[To the enemies of God’s own] Now you stand as an
indestructible force, now slain by your allegiance to
Satan and your own words will slay you.
These are the days of the witnesses who will bring fire
from heaven.

Earthquakes will cause [religious buildings] to be
destroyed, demonstrating that Jehovah is God. [Numbers 16
v8]

And out of the mouth of My prophets - the keys to revival
– the new keys to unlock that which hither to has been
seemingly impossible.
The torrent of Kingdom rain breaks forth and now is a day
of righteous triumph over the darkness – Now the wicked
shall die in poverty – their schemes of evil collapsing.

The fools that shape their lives on foundations of hell
shall be seen for what they sit upon. [Mal 3v5]. The
children of heaven will grow stronger and prevail over
all their enemies.

The curses of the enemy shall reverse, and those who
oppose them shall fall quickly into darkness and stumble,
no longer voices of influence.

My Holy ones shall be voices that are held in honour,
that whole communities honour. The people honour each
word that comes from them, as the fear of God comes on
these.

The culture is no more a worldly one, no more under
satanic wisdom, no more indifferent the things of God. No
longer looking to “religion” to solve the problems, for
religion shall cease to be called revered and elevated.
Dagon will fall – the temple of man will collapse – the
temple without walls will be everywhere – religion will
be thrown away as a filthy relic … religion is no more a
stronghold. It will come down.

The beggar shall prosper, the lonely be welcomed and the
Spirit of love flow like the sunshine upon the people.
The joy of the Lord in songs, the peace of the Lord over
the land.

God we commit our way to you, we call forth the revival
of Holiness.
Real power over the world.
Real wisdom from above.
No longer man’s strategy.

12 October 2006 Geoff Pick

-------------
Book
http://www.lulu.com/shop/geoff-pick/prophetic-revelation-dis cerning-and-interpreting/ebook/product-21341236.html
www.ourchurch.com/member/p/propheticwords
www.facebook.com/prophetsanoint

Posted By: Clay Sikes
Date Posted: 02/07/2014 at 10:54am

Our traditions often 'root' us in Babylon without our even knowing it. 'Coming out of her' will require our wonderful Savior's lead, as often (spiritual) ignorance comes disguised as tradition.

-------------
Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 02/07/2014 at 10:20pm

Amen Clay, my Brother...it is 'the getting out of the world' and then the process of 'getting the world out of us'...Thanking Jesus it is through taking on His mind we do manifest the Kingdom and the world is no more...Yeah God! TY Jesus! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Print Page | Close Window