Print Page | Close Window

ULTIMATE POWER TO CHANGE OUR WORLD - THE POWER OF SPIRIT OVER SOUL

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44427
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:33am

Topic: ULTIMATE POWER TO CHANGE OUR WORLD - THE POWER OF SPIRIT OVER SOUL

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: ULTIMATE POWER TO CHANGE OUR WORLD - THE POWER OF SPIRIT OVER SOUL
Date Posted: 10/10/2013 at 6:03am

Ultimate Power to Change Our World

By Ron McGatlin

THE POWER OF SPIRIT OVER SOUL

What is happening to our world? Something must have gone terribly wrong somewhere along the line of history. There seems no end to the degradation and increasing dysfunction of the world’s people and governments. Where did the America go that I knew as a child that now seems so far away? How has mankind made such a world of terror and stress where almost no one really trusts others? Is there a way to not just go back to where we were but become the world that God intended?

Go back with me for a brief look at what happened to see if perhaps God will open our eyes to see what can truly fix our dysfunctional world.

Man was created a spirit being in a body with a soul (mind, will, and emotions). The spirit is designed to rule over the soul. Adam was made to be guided and empowered in his spirit by the Spirit of God. Adam walked with the Spirit of God and was led by Him. He had tremendous ability to perform the task of managing the earth with God’s guidance and empowerment. He cared for the garden and named all of the animals, and whatever he called them was their name.

Adam lost the guidance and close walk with Spirit God when he fell into disobedience, and the world has never been the same since.

As natural finite human beings born under the linage of fallen Adam, we are bound to be ruled over or controlled by spiritual powers greater than our own souls. In the absence of God, evil spirits have greater power than natural fallen mankind. The soul of fallen man is no match for the deceptive cunning of spirits of darkness that flood men’s souls with thoughts, feelings, and deceptive ways. In our natural minds, without God we are bound to be deceived. It is not a maybe situation; a human being without God will be guided by his own conscience that is affected by spirits other than God.

Mankind in Adam was originally designed to be in close connection with, and in loving submission to Spirit God. Adam’s choice to turn from obedience to Spirit God and obey the enemy spirit by partaking of the tree of knowledge of good and evil caused a separation from closeness with God and opened the way for spirits of evil to have power to affect Adam and subsequently mankind. Prior to that event the enemy was in the garden, yet he had NO effect on Adam or Eve other than enticement. They had to yield in a decision to follow his false words against God.

Redemption of Man

The redemptive work of Christ Jesus reopened the way for Spirit God to again dwell in closeness with man and thereby restored the potential for man to live and walk in Spirit God and have full power over the spirits of evil. Christ Jesus has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Christ in us by the Holy Spirit has all power over the enemy. The Holy Spirit of God forms Christ in those who live and walk in the Spirit.

Gal 5:25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Gal 4:19: My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+8:9&v ersion=NKJV - - Rom 8:9 b: Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Christ in us by the Holy Spirit has full power over all the power of the evil spirits that once deceived us.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+28:18&am p;version=NKJV - - Mat 28:18 : And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+1:27&ve rsion=NKJV - - Mark 1:27 : Then they were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him.

There is in Christ Jesus all that is needed to bring the entire world into worldwide abundant living of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. All authority, power, and wisdom to bring forth the reality of love beyond measure establishing perfect unity and cooperation worldwide is potentially available to every person, family, and nation of the world by the indwelling Spirit of Christ in the Holy Spirit.

John 16: 12-15: “I (Jesus) still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine (or Me) and declare (or impart) it to you.

Col 1:27: … Christ in you the hope of glory.

The enemy is defeated, and His only power is the power of deception. If he can trick people into believing that they do NOT need the reality of Christ formed in them by the Holy Spirit, then he can cunningly deceive them in every area of their lives.

Without God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit within us, even the greatest human intelligence is no match for evil spirits. Strong human resolve and perseverance of the strongest of human souls is no match for spirits of darkness. Human earthly wisdom, money, and worldly power cannot defeat and overpower deceiving spirits.

Even the most powerful and most intelligent men can easily be deceived, overpowered, and used like puppets by evil spirits. Deceived people do not know they are deceived and therefore believe that those who do not agree with them are the deceived ones. Even church-going Christians who believe in Jesus as Savior can be and often are deceived, if they choose to not live by and walk in the Spirit.

Only by the Spirit of God is there real discernment of what is true or false. One could read the Bible a thousand times and still be very deceived if not living and walking in the Spirit. It is the Spirit of God whereby we have real life and clear discernment. The Bible word is alive by the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God discerns all things by the word of God.

The enemy is not concerned about people being highly intelligent and well educated in academics. Actually these are often among the most easily deceived people because their high respect for human knowledge and understanding often makes it harder for them to perceive the more powerful spiritual realities. An inflated view of self and academic knowledge tends to increase disrespect for Spirit God and the much deeper spiritual realties of all life and creation. Knowledge puffs up (1 Cor 8:1).

In this current age, most of the people in the western world including many Christians place little or no real value on living by the Spirit and walking in the Spirit of God.

Most men and women in the places of leadership and influence, in the areas of society that have the most effect on people, are void of living by and walking in the Spirit of truth, the Spirit of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

The God-given authority and power to know truth and to not be deceived by the spirits of darkness are void in most college and university professors and teachers. Most governmental leaders and officials who rule in the nations do not follow the greater wisdom of Spirit God. Media and entertainment are among the highest areas of influence among the masses of people. Yet, most entertainers and those involved in producing media and entertainment are not living by or walking in the Spirit of God. Even a large portion of Church leaders are void of truly living by and walking in the Spirit.

Therefore, most of the leaders of the nations are wide open to the deception from other spirits. Spirits of darkness have free reign to deceive and guide the leadership of our world into the practices that lead to death and destruction of the people and the nations of the world. Spirits that oppose the Spirit of Christ and the ways of God are now strongly affecting the souls (minds, wills, and emotions) of most of the world. The spirits of anti-Christ are bringing death and destruction to the peoples and nations of our world.

The Ultimate Power to Change

Love is the greatest power to change people and the world. Love is the ultimate Spirit power. God is love, and mankind has access in the Spirit of Christ to the pure love, power, and wisdom of God that is the ultimate power of change.

The spirits of darkness are completely under the control of Christ Jesus in man by the Holy Spirit. The guidance and empowerment of Spirit God is the only force to change the world. The hope of the world is Spirit God ruling in the lives of man. There is no other hope or answer to the transfiguration of the hearts of man and the transformation of this world.

This powerful cornerstone of all life has been rejected by the builders of the world’s governing systems. In http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+21:42&am p;version=NKJV - , Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous.

The rejected Stone is coming into His rightful place as the Chief Cornerstone of all life and governance in this world.

There will be a spiritual turn-around, the magnitude of which has never been seen. There must be a magnificent shift in the hearts of mankind. A Spirit explosion of Light – clear white pure light explosion that is in one day experienced over the entire planet penetrating every corner and every heart and all life on earth – like solid lightning over the whole earth. Myriads of angels in one instant releasing pure Spirit light that no man can deny. No darkness can remain in the pure release of the light of God. Every work of darkness will be dissolved. Only that which honors God will remain. All that lifted itself against God will no longer exist.

I do not fully understand what I have just written prophetically in the preceding paragraph. However, I believe that it is a spiritual picture of the fullness of Christ impacting earth with clear white holy fire so that only the King and His kingdom remain in full authority on earth.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Date Posted: 10/11/2013 at 3:29am

What is happening to our world? Something must have gone terribly wrong somewhere along the line of history. There seems no end to the degradation and increasing dysfunction of the world’s people and governments. Where did the America go that I knew as a child that now seems so far away? How has mankind made such a world of terror and stress where almost no one really trusts others? Is there a way to not just go back to where we were but become the world that God intended?

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/11/2013 at 2:22pm

YES!!!LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU RON!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 10/12/2013 at 9:15am

Anointing or the Tree of Knowledge? - Daniel Garza

Date Posted: 10/13/2013 at 5:54am

The Ultimate Power to Change

Love is the greatest power to change people and the world. Love is the ultimate Spirit power. God is love, and mankind has access in the Spirit of Christ to the pure love, power, and wisdom of God that is the ultimate power of change.

The spirits of darkness are completely under the control of Christ Jesus in man by the Holy Spirit. The guidance and empowerment of Spirit God is the only force to change the world. The hope of the world is Spirit God ruling in the lives of man. There is no other hope or answer to the transfiguration of the hearts of man and the transformation of this world.

This powerful cornerstone of all life has been rejected by the builders of the world’s governing systems. In http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+21:42&am p;version=NKJV - , Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous.

The rejected Stone is coming into His rightful place as the Chief Cornerstone of all life and governance in this world.

There will be a spiritual turn-around, the magnitude of which has never been seen. There must be a magnificent shift in the hearts of mankind. A Spirit explosion of Light – clear white pure light explosion that is in one day experienced over the entire planet penetrating every corner and every heart and all life on earth – like solid lightning over the whole earth. Myriads of angels in one instant releasing pure Spirit light that no man can deny. No darkness can remain in the pure release of the light of God. Every work of darkness will be dissolved. Only that which honors God will remain. All that lifted itself against God will no longer exist.

I do not fully understand what I have just written prophetically in the preceding paragraph. However, I believe that it is a spiritual picture of the fullness of Christ impacting earth with clear white holy fire so that only the King and His kingdom remain in full authority on earth.

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 10/13/2013 at 6:17am

This is AWESOME! Ron, the Lord has spoken of this event to Mitt Jeffords also. The end of all sin!!!! Praise God!

In Christ's Love

sher

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/13/2013 at 1:49pm

THERE HAS BEEN A SPIRITUAL TURN AROUND

There has been a spiritual turn around

Things that were thought lost have been found

Eyes have been opened..ears too

Road blocks removed that were spoiling the “view”

Things uncovered for all to see

Bondage removed.. people set free

Revelation coming fast and strong

People seeing where they belong

Things are moving fast in the spirit realm

Jesus our head at the helm

The enemy trembles at the knees

Because of things that he knows and things that he sees

Many hands joined there is lots of love

Being filled full of HIS Spirit..half full’s not enough

Hearts on fire.. taking ground

Searching for MORE and it will be found

There has been a spiritual turn around

Things that were thought lost have been found!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:09am

Ron,  Right on message!!  I have been gone for a few weeks so had catching up to do.  I printed out the last five weeks and read them last evening.  Was so blessed with all and the postings from others.  Then I came to the most recent one and the ultimate power to change the world.  Your paragraph about the explosion brought a visitation to me from the Lord as I had had that same thought a few days before  while away.  I had been reading some articles from the website of others and my spirit was getting so full, I felt like I was going to explode.  Then I emailed the writer of one and expressed that I felt like I was ready to explode.  Then I wrote something, which I believe to be prophetic, just like your words are, that there is coming an explosion in and through those who have yielded all to the Holy Spirit that lives in us.  When it does explode, it will spread sparks of fire.  It only takes a spark to get a fire going.  When we become to the measure of the full stature of Christ Jesus, this will happen.  You mentioned the clear white holy fire. Yes, I believe that is it.  In the mouth of two or three witnesses it shall be established.  (I would like to hear what the other brother received about it, as mentioned in one of the postings.)

When I read your article last evening, the Presence of God literally immobilized me as I was sitting in my chair.  I could not move for a long period of time, and as you well know, that Presence continued with me.  Oh!  What a wonderful Father we have who loves us so much and His Son who gave His all so we could have the privilege to know Him in a personal way.  We must experience Him to really know Him and He to know us.

Another experience I had with Him, while away, was the dawning of the new day.  I was awakened at 5 A.M. one morning.  I went to the living room where I was staying.  It was still dark outside and the chair I sat in was facing east.  I watched as the dawn was appearing and night was turning to day.  He reminded me of the setting sun He had shown me in October 2000 and saying the sun was setting on this age and a new day dawning for His people.  Then He reminded me it was October 2013 now.  So I went to the computer to look up the verse about the dawning of the day star in our hearts, which is 2 Peter 1:19.  I found a message by Francis Frangipane entitled "When the Morning Star Rises In Our Hearts."  There he explained how that dawning is gradual.  So it has been 13 years since He gave that to me and that dawning has been coming gradually in the hearts of His people who are yielded to Him.  It is an excellent article if anyone wants to read it.  Also, he talked about the star in the east  (planet Venus) which is announcing the arriving of a new day and that we will be those morning stars announcing the return of Christ Jesus. 

It is so delightful to live in the spirit and walk in the spirit.  All glory goes to God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Just this morning it came to me, 'do not borrow, the sorrow from tomorrow.'  With all that is happening in the world today we cannot keep focused on those things but to take ONE DAY, TODAY, and keep focused on Christ. 

God bless all of you, out there in net land, and it is good to back in touch with you again.

Keep looking up, our redemption draws nigh!!!

May the Light of Christ Jesus shine in and through us so others may see and believe.

Even so, Come, LORD JESUS!!

Jo

Print Page | Close Window