Print Page | Close Window

FIRE ALARM AWAKENING

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44612
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:32am

Topic: FIRE ALARM AWAKENING

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FIRE ALARM AWAKENING
Date Posted: 10/24/2013 at 7:40pm

Fire Alarm Awakening

By Ron McGatlin

Were you ever sound asleep in a comfortable motel room when in the middle of the night a very loud blasting buzzer sound “Baahzzhaahzzhaa” began to repeatedly blast over and over again? At the same time red lights and strobe lights begin to flash in sequence with the penetrating loud sound over and over again.

No matter how deeply you were sleeping, suddenly you are wide awake and in full panic mode with your heart and mind racing, trying to grasp the reality of the situation and make some fast decisions in determining what course of action to take.

This is sure not our favorite way to awaken from sleep. A much preferred way is a gentle awakening by the first light of the day gradually streaming into our comfortable bedroom and perhaps rolling over for a few minutes of half-awake quiet prayer before gradually sitting up with a long yawn and stretch.

For some time God has been calling for His people to awaken. The light of God has been increasing like the dawn of daylight for a long time. How wonderful it is that many of His chosen people have awakened with the first light, so to speak. They have awakened to the bright light of kingdom revivals and renewals flowing by the presence of God among His awakened people. The brightness of Spirit outpourings in spots and areas across the world have brought joyous, powerful, fresh life to those who are fully awakened in the Spirit to life in Christ and Christ in them by the Holy Spirit.

However, many if not most believers have remained in deep spiritual sleep while the light has greatly increased. The much brighter light has not reached them because they have pulled up their religious cover over their heads so that even the noon day brightness of God’s fresh light does not get through to them.

I personally am fully convinced that this is the state of most of the religious church systemized believers across the world and especially in America and the western world. Literally many live in spiritual poverty under coverings of a patchwork quilt of pieces of biblical truth sown together with doctrinal darkness that induces an inability to awaken and see the glory of God shining in this day.

They are aware of the past biblical stories of the awesome miraculous works of God with the prophets and the patriarchs of old. They know of the awesome works of Jesus and His disciples in the first century. They also firmly believe that someday in the future it can be that way again. In their deep state of slumber, they dream of how wonderful it must have been in the past and how glorious it will be some day in the future. However, they completely sleep through today and the wonderful works of God moving within His people upon the earth TODAY. And the devil is allowed to continue to corrupt our cities, destroy our families, and hold people across the world in bondage.

Unbeknown to the sleeping church people, the day is far spent. It is the middle of the afternoon, and the dark night is not far ahead.

Only the awakened people of God have their lamps filled with the oil of the Spirit to guide them through the night.

God has lightly shaken the sleeping people over and over again as He calls to them to awaken and arise to enter into the day at hand. He continues to increasingly intensify the shaking and the calling to awaken His people.

Now that the day is far spent, His gentle shaking and calling will soon change to a full out fire alarm that will signal an end to the cozy life of the past in which many pulled up the religious covers over their heads and slept through the day. The fire alarm is a final warning of the devastation of all that lifts itself against the light of the glory of God on earth. All that exalts itself against God will be dissolved.

The trumpets are blowing, the fire alarm is beginning to sound. Babylon is set aflame, and the hordes of hell are among the nations slaughtering and burning anything that they can. The forests are being consumed, and the smoke is covering the lands. However, even this is only the increased shaking that is warning of the coming all out cleansing fire upon the earth. The end of life in the world as we have known it is rapidly approaching. The smell of smoke is in the streets and in the bedrooms of the sleeping.

Fleeing to the mountains only to find them aflame and crumbling or hiding in holes in the earth and rocks of the hills is no refuge from the fires of judgment released upon everything that is not of God. Many precious slumbering people are in danger of being overcome with smoke and dying in their sleep while all they have striven for that is not of God is consumed by fire.

AWAKEN! AWAKEN! AWAKEN!

There are not strong enough words to communicate the necessity and urgency to wake up, cleanse yourselves of the foolishness of false religious and worldly lives of self-centered adulterous ways. Throw off the covers of patchwork quilts of mixture. Take off the soft night time clothes and get a cleansing shower of Spirit with strong soap of repentance to cleanse our lives. Turn to God with your whole heart and SEEK HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUS WAY OF BEING AND DOING. Prostrate yourselve before Him and submit completely to Him that He may turn and save you in mercy from the end of both your past religious and your secular independent self-seeking ways.

There is no other way. There is no time to waste.

Let the priest and the pastor wail and scream from the parking lot to the sanctuary for the time of plenty is past, and the season of false entitlement is over. The food pantry is empty, and the offerings are dried up. Let the congregations cry out for mercy and throw off their pride, fall upon their faces and cry out in anguish for the end of the times of riches has come. We have been weighed in the balance of justice. The balance has dropped on the side of wantonness leading to desperate lack.

The love call is yet sounding.

Arise my sleeping Bride awaken to the brightness of My glory. Leave behind the life of spiritual slumber and religious covers of mixture. Call unto Me, and I will hear. Turn to Me, and I will remove the scales from your eyes and remove the plugs from your ears. Turn from your foolish ideas and thoughts of self-deity. Turn and hear My voice and see My face, feel my love flow over you and within you with such warmth and intensity that you will never again seek that which cannot satisfy. Never again will you sell yourself, your very life to the merchandisers of this world. Power and strength await you. Purity and holiness are waiting for you. Wisdom and understanding will be with you. Only you must awaken and turn to me with your whole heart, and heaven is yours and hell shall be far from you.

Awaken and choose this day who you will serve. To whom will you give your love, your life? Will you give to another that which I have put within you to complete our love together?

Will you leave all other lovers and give your spirit, soul, and body only to Me? No other can fulfill you, protect you, and guide you into the fullness of our love together.

Awaken and come to Me, My loved one, My Bride.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 10/24/2013 at 8:11pm

Good word!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 10/24/2013 at 9:25pm

Thank you Ron,,,so to the point and Holy Spirit urgency to WAKE UP!!! I'm seeing more & more Brothers & Sisters turning their whole heart/selling out to Jesus-GLORY TO GOD! It was/is a lot of just bein' there for them as Holy Spirit did/does the 'opening of their eyes & ears to HIM.' Watched one Sister that fought and strived to keep ahold of relationships & things she thought she 'just could not live without'...what an eye opener for me too! Like I said I did a lot of just bein' there, not sayin' a whole lot...but when I did I was so dependent on Holy Spirit to give me the words...I was shown much mercy and grace to be able to not "preach at this Sister",,,am so blessed to be where I can see (having been delivered myself from condemning attitude)
and give out from His pure holy love...I truly believe God's love covers ALL wrong, but a person has to take it for themselves personally(AWAKEN) and give Father love from your thankful heart in return. For Father so loved us He gave us Jesus-I'm eternally grateful-I want to complete our love together...Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 10/24/2013 at 10:38pm

Thank you Ron for posting.  It's just as Gayle said...to the point.  Last night as I sat talking to Dad there was the feeling like the last call was getting ready to go out.  Dad in His infinite mercy is still calling His children to come out of Babylon.  But it is just as you said, many are still in a deep sleep even though the shaking has already begun.  Today as I read many of the posts I was reminded of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Dad has shown me that those who have been delivered and trained for this time will just have to be there for those who will come running from that system to Him for safety.  They will need to be nurtured in the Lord. 

Blessings to you all.

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/25/2013 at 3:08am

YES RON!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 10/25/2013 at 7:56am

Amen, God Bless You

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: edwintee
Date Posted: 10/25/2013 at 3:49pm

"AWAKEN! AWAKEN! AWAKEN!

"There are not strong enough words to communicate the
necessity and urgency to wake up, cleanse yourselves of
the foolishness of false religious and worldly lives of
self-centered adulterous ways. Throw off the covers of
patchwork quilts of mixture. Take off the soft night time
clothes and get a cleansing shower of Spirit with strong
soap of repentance to cleanse our lives. Turn to God with
your whole heart and SEEK HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUS
WAY OF BEING AND DOING. Prostrate yourselves before Him
and submit completely to Him that He may turn and save
you in mercy from the end of both your past religious and
your secular independent self-seeking ways.

"There is no other way. There is no time to waste.

"Let the priest and the pastor wail and scream from the
parking lot to the sanctuary for the time of plenty is
past, and the season of false entitlement is over. The
food pantry is empty, and the offerings are dried up. Let
the congregations cry out for mercy and throw off their
pride, fall upon their faces and cry out in anguish for
the end of the times of riches has come. We have been
weighed in the balance of justice. The balance has
dropped on the side of wantonness leading to desperate
lack."

Tere

-------------
In Christ,
E Tee

Posted By: tina henry
Date Posted: 10/25/2013 at 11:19pm

Yes yes yes it's time to wail and lament

Posted By: Byron Putnam
Date Posted: 10/26/2013 at 3:53am

Thank you, Ron.

-------------
Love the Lord with all your Heart! Love one another!

Posted By: DAVID MACDONALD
Date Posted: 10/27/2013 at 8:27am

Thank you brother Ron for your exhortation, warning and timely reminder. Love all you guys at open heaven. Around four weeks ago, the Lord awoke me about 3 in the morning (as he sometimes does. His time scale varies somewhat from ours) and urged me to organise an Awakening night. (which has been on my mind for the past year or so. Jesus heart was filled with compassion for the broken, the halt, the lame, the blind. God is calling us to awaken to certain things and I believe these are

1) The need of the people around us drowning in the world.

2) The need of his ressurrection power in our midst to heal the sick and minister life and deliverance to the poor and needy.

The immediacy of the tsnuami wave of his Spirit and glory he desires to pour out upon a cleansed hungry people that the world may see the church as it should be, a beautiful bride full of the love and glory of our God, the city on the hill, the light that shines in the darkness for Christ and his Kingdom bringing healing to the nations. Your word is a confirmation of what God has called me to organise on the 24th of this month. I would value your prayers for this night.                              

-------------
PRAISE THE LORD

Posted By: DAVID MACDONALD
Date Posted: 10/27/2013 at 8:30am

PS. 24th of next month (Nov)

-------------
PRAISE THE LORD

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 10/29/2013 at 3:14am

Thank you Ron!! As I was reading this, I was reminded of a shepard's pie that I cooked night before last. I had put a bit too much olive oil in my dish beforehand which caused the oven to smoke. I did this so that it would not stick to my baking dish. As the shepard's pie began to bake, oil began to flow all over the bottom of the oven. Before long, the whole kitchen was full of smoke! My smoke detectors did not go off which made me realize that the batteries needed to be replaced. I know God speaks in parables so I wondered about the spiritual parallel here.

I wondered if it meant like as we become full of God's oil then the glory/smoke of the Lord would fill his temple causing no need for alarm? We are hidden then in His perfect glory cloud of love.

Thanks for your excellent word and God bless.

Deb

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 10/30/2013 at 8:40am

MY WELLSPRING "IS" EVERLASTING !

My Wellspring is everlasting not requiring anything it does not lack ! SO "IS" My Love and Understanding !

You see My sacrifice was complete and not whaning in any way , such IS My understanding for I AM your Pavilion of strength built in the Unity of The Father and I , and it is is through My spirit alone that you receive the Abundance of My WONDERFUL GRACE that supplies "ALL" your needs and more ! For "I AM" a Cornucopia of wealth that My kingdom alone supplies !

So tap into My Wellspring in Spirit and Truth for these ARE your keys of Faith in Trust "KNOWING" I AM your ALL in All and I WILL redeem all your worries ~ into Blessings and Honor from The Glory of My Throne , for I AM an effervescent(vivacious and enthusiastic) Wellspring \ Rising Up / from the Promises you will only find through My spirit as you gaze upon My WORD for JESUS "IS" your Yes and Amen from EL SHADAI ! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUTqr2XbeQ -

Revelation 3:18

Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be [truly] wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see.

Job 22:25

And make The Almighty your gold and [The Lord] your precious silver treasure,

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Print Page | Close Window