Print Page | Close Window

SONS OF ZADOK

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45358
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:53pm

Topic: SONS OF ZADOK

Posted By: tina henry
Subject: SONS OF ZADOK
Date Posted: 01/10/2014 at 11:14am

"But the Levitical priests who descend from Zadok, who faithfully took care of my Sanctuary when everyone else went off and left me, are going to come into my presence and serve me. They are going to carry out the priestly work of offering the solemn sacrifices of worship. Decree of God, the Master. 16 They're the only ones permitted to enter my Sanctuary. They're the only ones to approach my table and serve me, accompanying me in my work. EZ 44 -17 MSG

THE SONS OF ZADOK
IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE SONS OF ZADOK TO COME FORTH
GOD IS RESTORING THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID AND HE IS GOING TO USE THE SONS OF ZADOK.
ZADOK WAS A PRIEST,BUT HE WAS ALSO APROPHET 2SAM 15:27
DAIVD IDENTIFIIES ZADOK AS A SEER 1KING 1-1:39.
I WILL NOW SEND A ZADOK ANOINTING UPON MY PROPHETS SO THAT THEY CAN IDENTIFY THE TRUE FROM THE FALSE. THE SONS OF ZADOK MUST COME FORTH AND STAND WITH MY APOSTLES, FOR FALSE APOSTLES ARE SEEKING TO GAIN A POSITION OF RULE OVER MY PEOPLE 2 COR11-13-15

THE PLACE WHERE YOU WORSHIP MAKES A DIFFERENCE. IT MATTERS WHO TOUCHES YOU; IT MATTERS WHO TEACHES YOU; IT MATTERS WHO MINISTERS TO YOU; WHETHER IT IS AN UNCLEAN PRIEST OR A SON OF ZADOK(FROM THE BOOK THE SONS OF ZADOK C.R.OLIVER)

THERE IS A NEW DAY DAWNING THE DAY OF THE LORD GOD BLESS

Replies:

Posted By: Rich Hoffman
Date Posted: 01/10/2014 at 11:33am

Thank you Tina a meaty word of the Lord. Blessings

-------------
Richard B Hoffman

Print Page | Close Window