Print Page | Close Window

Step through the Vestibule of My Presence and into the immensity of My Love !

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45479
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:53pm

Topic: Step through the Vestibule of My Presence and into the immensity of My Love !

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: Step through the Vestibule of My Presence and into the immensity of My Love !
Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 7:19am

You cannot just be acquainted with me anymore because this will not ensure your survival.

So you must press through the Vestibule of my Presence ~ through the Holy of Holies and step Through the door of Zion and into My very breath for I AM and this is where you must be standing NOW, for nothing less can save you from what is about to be !

You are going to see things change as you do this for your very anatomy and spiritual makeup of your heart will have to expand to contain the immensity of Me for I AM Love!

Hold on tight once you enter and do not give in to your flesh for it will try to take you with it as I strip you clean and dress you in My attire "The Fire of My Atonement and The Righteousness of My Way!  

Zechariah 3

Then [the guiding angel] showed me Joshua the high priest standing before #fen-AMP-22914a" title="See footnote a - a ]'>the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at Joshua’s right hand to be his adversary and to accuse him.

And the Lord said to Satan, The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! Even the Lord, Who [now and habitually] chooses Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this [returned captive Joshua] a brand plucked out of the fire?#cen-AMP-22915A" title="See cross-reference A - A )'>

Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and was standing before the Angel [of the Lord].

And He spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And He said to [Joshua], Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.

And I [Zechariah] said, Let them put a clean turban on his head. So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with [rich] garments. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.

And the Angel of the Lord [solemnly and earnestly] protested and affirmed to Joshua, saying,

Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and I will give you access [to My presence] and places to walk among these who stand here.

Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your colleagues who [usually] sit before you—for they are men who are a sign or omen [types of what is to come]—for behold, I will bring forth My servant the #fen-AMP-22921b" title="See footnote b - b ]'>Branch.#cen-AMP-22921B" title="See cross-reference B - B )'>

For behold, upon the stone which I have set before Joshua, upon that one stone are seven eyes or facets [the all-embracing providence of God and the sevenfold radiations of the Spirit of God]. Behold, I will carve upon it its inscription, says the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity and guilt of this land in a single day.#cen-AMP-22922C" title="See cross-reference C - C )'>

10 In that day, says the Lord of hosts, you shall invite each man his neighbor under his own vine and his own fig tree.#cen-AMP-22923D" title="See cross-reference D - D )'>

Hebrews 12:20-27

Amplified Bible (AMP)

20 For they could not bear the command that was given: If even a wild animal touches the mountain, it shall be stoned to death.#cen-AMP-30231A" title="See cross-reference A - A )'>

21 In fact, so awful and terrifying was the [phenomenal] sight that Moses said, I am terrified (aghast and trembling with fear).#cen-AMP-30232B" title="See cross-reference B - B )'>

22 But rather, you have come to Mount Zion, even to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to countless multitudes of angels in festal gathering,

23 And to the church (assembly) of the Firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to the God Who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect,

24 And to Jesus, the Mediator (Go-between, Agent) of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood which speaks [of mercy], a better and nobler and more gracious message than the blood of Abel [which cried out for vengeance].#cen-AMP-30235C" title="See cross-reference C - C )'>

25 So see to it that you do not reject Him or refuse to listen to and heed Him Who is speaking [to you now]. For if they [the Israelites] did not escape when they refused to listen and heed Him Who warned and divinely instructed them [here] on earth [revealing with heavenly warnings His will], how much less shall we escape if we reject and turn our backs on Him Who cautions and admonishes [us] from heaven?

26 Then [at Mount Sinai] His voice shook the earth, but now He has given a promise: Yet once more I will shake and make tremble not only the earth but also the [starry] heavens.#cen-AMP-30237D" title="See cross-reference D - D )'>

27 Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all [that can be] shaken—that is, of that which has been created—in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue.#cen-AMP-30238E" title="See cross-reference E - E )'>

The more I seek you  Kari Jobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4crRPpqoW4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4crRPpqoW4

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Replies:

Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 7:32am

Hebrews 12:20-27

20 For they could not bear the command that was given: If even a wild animal touches the mountain, it shall be stoned to death.#cen-AMP-30231A" title="See cross-reference A - A )'>

21 In fact, so awful and terrifying was the [phenomenal] sight that Moses said, I am terrified (aghast and trembling with fear).#cen-AMP-30232B" title="See cross-reference B - B )'>

22 But rather, you have come to Mount Zion, even to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to countless multitudes of angels in festal gathering,

23 And to the church (assembly) of the Firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to the God Who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect,

24 And to Jesus, the Mediator (Go-between, Agent) of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood which speaks [of mercy], a better and nobler and more gracious message than the blood of Abel [which cried out for vengeance].#cen-AMP-30235C" title="See cross-reference C - C )'>

25 So see to it that you do not reject Him or refuse to listen to and heed Him Who is speaking [to you now]. For if they [the Israelites] did not escape when they refused to listen and heed Him Who warned and divinely instructed them [here] on earth [revealing with heavenly warnings His will], how much less shall we escape if we reject and turn our backs on Him Who cautions and admonishes [us] from heaven?

26 Then [at Mount Sinai] His voice shook the earth, but now He has given a promise: Yet once more I will shake and make tremble not only the earth but also the [starry] heavens.#cen-AMP-30237D" title="See cross-reference D - D )'>

27 Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all [that can be] shaken—that is, of that which has been created—in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue.#cen-AMP-30238E" title="See cross-reference E - E )'>

-------------

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 7:47am

Hi Jeff,

Let me share with you what the Lord showed me yesterday. He said there was an open door, the door was open and He gave me this scripture: 2 Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of the Lord.

The word the Lord gave you is very encouraging; there have been a few words that are in agreement with this one. Praise God for confirmation, huh Jeff?

God bless you brother

sherry

Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 8:34am

Yes, and this is a Stream off the last word I put up

-------------

Print Page | Close Window