Print Page | Close Window

LOVE BONDS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45481
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:31am

Topic: LOVE BONDS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LOVE BONDS
Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 9:14am

Love Bonds

By Ron McGatlin

In this season of preparation for the increase of significant and extreme events of change that we are now entering, God is establishing relationships and connections for the new order and function of the Body and Bride of Christ.

The invasion of the Holy Ghost is establishing a new paradigm of spiritual governance and order replacing the existing organizations and networks that are established and function primarily by human understanding and natural methods.

The Spirit of God by His presence with and within His people is transforming us into Spirit minded spirit beings enlightened and empowered in the Spirit of Christ Jesus to live and move from the one source of real life in the Spirit.

The pure and holy love of God flowing into His people by the Holy Ghost dissolves away any remaining residue of impurities in our motives, methods, and habits.

In the hearts of His people that are broken with love for our Lord, Savior, and King, all hardness is melted into pure love for God and for His people. Holy passion is birthed into our souls to guide us by the slightest movement of Spirit God. The loving passion within us brings us to quick obedience without hesitation or reservation.

In love with God, we become sensitive to His leading and hear His guidance clearly. We are led by love to connect to others who are abiding in His presence, and we are caused to be disconnected from some others. The cause of disconnection does not always involve something wrong in the person or group. It may well be that for reasons well beyond our knowledge, we are simply to be connected differently. It is the wisdom of Almighty God that designs the new spiritual order of love-based relationships.

The establishment of love bonds with people who we are to be connected to can be almost instant. Our natural minds trained by previous negative experiences may try to tell us to wait, to hold back until the relationship is proven to be based in the real love of God by actions and deeds. However, in this season of the manifest presence of God, the wind of the Spirit will move us about, and the inner leading of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit can instantly complete the love connection that joins the cells and parts of the body into oneness with God and one another. To the individual person this may feel like a passionate desire to give to and bless the individual or group. It is simply the passionate love of God in us moving us into the places of mutual provision in the approaching time of great shaking in this world.

Godly Loyalty in Love Bonds

Godly loyalty is not the same thing as natural human loyalty and is quite different from the loyalty in the church systems that are fading away. Natural loyalty such as that observed in the man-structured church systems was mostly faithfulness to a man, office, institution, religious order, or a system of theology. Usually the practical rudiments of this situation can be summed up in this old saying, “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.” In other words individuals come to the person or system to get something they need or want. They are received because they provide something the person or institution needs or wants. Only as long as needs and wants are being met is the natural loyalty operational.

The individual is usually seeking some form of personal provision. It may be a perceived spiritual need or an emotional need or a physical need or whatever. The institution and leaders need the individual to loyally support and serve them. This need-based loyalty will usually only last as long as needs are being met. Though it may meet some needs, it is never permanently or fully satisfying to the inner needs of the souls and spirits of the people who are involved.

Godly loyalty is love based.  God’s love in us – love from God and for God and His people. This loyalty is a spiritual work of the Holy Ghost that delivers the fullness of provision from God in the form of love. It is a love relationship in which one would lay down his or her life for another. Christ Jesus laid down His life for us by love. That same love produces the same kind of loyalty in us that we will lay down our lives.

In the fullness of His life in us and His presence among us, we have no frustration from unmet needs or wants. We are spiritually abundantly supplied and filled to overflowing. Fountains of living water flow from our inner being, and we have no reason to seek after provisions. We are always loyal to God first and foremost above all else.

We are set free from seeking after provisions for this life. We are truly able to SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THESE THINGS ARE ADDED TO US.

In our past religious natural-minded state, most of us were focused on seeking provision either from God or man or other natural or even hidden demonic sources. For the most part Christians sought spiritual provisions from religion and religious institutions. Also for the most part, they sought after natural provisions from jobs and business operations. More recently many people seek their provision from government entitlements or handouts. Some ministry-minded people seek provision for their lives by doing ministry activity. The problem with these is not in the receiving of provision. The problem is in the seeking. Selah. None of these are God’s best plan for us.

By our love relationship in the Holy Ghost, God is opening our hearts and lives to the reality of the kingdom of God and how His righteousness works in us to produce the provisions of God from heaven. Only as the Holy Ghost brings the presence of God in and among us to consume us in His love can we truly perceive what is meant by seeking first the kingdom and His righteousness.

Many believers in the passing era of systemized “church” have been greatly disappointed when they tried to seek first the kingdom and His righteousness. It simply did not work in their lives like they thought it would. It did not work because they were not seeking the real kingdom of God.

The problem is that we have simply not truly known the reality of the kingdom of God. In this season of other kingdoms coming down to make room for the real kingdom to come forth, many are seeing and hearing the gospel of the kingdom as Jesus preached and demonstrated it on earth. Some others are coming into alignment with the good news of the kingdom without really realizing what they are doing. They are simply following the guidance of the Spirit of Christ Jesus in them by the Holy Spirit. The presence of God within is leading them to lay down the limitations of previous religious beliefs and open their lives to the marvelous work of the Holy Ghost invading their hearts and lives, and eventually the world around them.

Kingdom-minded people of God will no longer be drawn into erroneous or incomplete works of religion. Only the pure love of God by the Holy Spirit within them can create bonds of connection and relationships with God and one another. There are no other allegiances above the bond of love with God and His people. Love is the bond that draws together and holds together the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Religious debate and demonic intervention cannot separate or divide that which God is bonding together in His all-powerful love. Neither death nor anything in this life or in heaven, not depth nor height nor any other created thing can separate what God has put together in the bond of His love. This is what the Holy Ghost invasion is delivering afresh under the cover of darkness into the hearts of His people – the seeds of Christ in us sown into the ashes of this world to bring forth the beauty of holiness. Worship Him with all we have, all we are, and all we do in the beauty of holiness.

1 “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,

3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations.
Isaiah 61:1-4

During and beyond the apocalyptic and cataclysmic events of world cleansing judgment, the mature sons of God (all those in whom Christ Jesus fully lives) will arise in the glory of God to rebuild the old ruins with the pure holy reality of the unhindered rule of God on earth as it is in heaven. The entire world shall worship God in the beauties of holiness. All things are gathered into Christ Jesus and delivered to the Father a glorious kingdom.

Yes Lord here am I, send me.

I receive the fullness of Your love and gladly lay my life before You to arise only by Your bidding, consumed in your love. No longer to live of this world but as one with You in the love bond of oneness to bring forth Your glory from heaven on earth. I worship You all the days of my life. You are worthy, oh Lord. You are glorious, and You are Love now and forever. Thank you for the beauty of your holiness invading earth. Amen.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -   

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 12:37pm

Love and blessings Ron!

I receive the fullness of Your love and gladly lay my life before You to arise only by Your biding, consumed in your love. No longer to live of this world but as one with You in the love bond of oneness to bring forth Your glory from heaven on earth. I worship You all the days of my life. You are worthy oh Lord. You are glorious and You are Love now and forever. Thank you for the beauty of your holiness invading earth. Amen.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 1:09pm

I receive the fullness of Your love and gladly lay my life before You to arise only by Your biding, consumed in your love. No longer to live of this world but as one with You in the love bond of oneness to bring forth Your glory from heaven on earth. I worship You all the days of my life. You are worthy oh Lord. You are glorious and You are Love now and forever. Thank You for the beauty of Your holiness invading earth. Amen. Ty so very much my Brother for blessing me again here...Yeah God! TY Jesus! Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 01/30/2014 at 10:12pm

Thank you Ron, for this now word.
When I read it and especially the prayer at the end it reminded me of s song that has always been near and dear to my heart. I used to write the words to it in my journals as a prayer to the Father.
Following are the words of the song.

Daniel L. Schutte (born 1947, Neenah, Wisconsin) is an American composer of Catholic liturgical music and a contemporary Christian songwriter best known for composing the hymn Here I Am, Lord, also known as I, the Lord of Sea and Sky, (1981).

I, the Lord of sea and sky,
I have heard My people cry.
All who dwell in dark and sin,
My hand will save.
I who made the stars of night,
I will make their darkness bright.
Who will bear My light to them?
Whom shall I send?

Here I am Lord, Is it I Lord?
I have heard You calling in the night.
I will go Lord, if You lead me.
I will hold Your people in my heart.

I, the Lord of snow and rain,
I have born my peoples pain.
I have wept for love of them, They turn away.
I will break their hearts of stone,
Give them hearts for love alone.
I will speak My word to them,
Whom shall I send?

I, the Lord of wind and flame,
I will tend the poor and lame.
I will set a feast for them,
My hand will save
Finest bread I will provide,
Till their hearts be satisfied.
I will give My life to them,
Whom shall I send?

Heavenly Father, Only you can produce this in us. Teach us to abide in the vine and bear fruit for the Kingdom.
Your Kingdom come, Your will be done in us as it is in heaven.
Amen.

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 01/31/2014 at 5:34am

Amen

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Brenda Teal
Date Posted: 01/31/2014 at 12:29pm

You have heard me say that payer Lord.Amen

-------------
Brenda Teal

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 02/01/2014 at 5:11pm

Very touching message, Ron. Our Father is wooing His own unto Himself. He has nothing but goodness and mercy for us as we surrender to Him in total obedience to the leading of His Spirit.

This week while in worship He gave me these words, 'streams in the desert.' That is found in Isaiah chapter 35: 6 but the whole chapter is a very pertinent word for this day in which we live. He has promised to protect us and He is coming with vengeance on the wicked.

OH, as we cry out, may many come to repentance and experience eternal life. His love has drawn us to where we are in Him today, may we intercede for others to repent and enjoy the life of the abundance of love, joy and peace that He desires to give to all. It is the choice of each one.

A transition is taking place within that we cannot always recognize but He is working in us, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. As we yield to be pleasing to Him, He will manifest His presence within us and His glory shall fill all the earth in His appointed time.

Love to all!!

Posted By: ANNABETH Martin
Date Posted: 02/01/2014 at 8:36pm

Thank you Ron!

I receive the fullness of Your love and gladly lay my life before You to arise only by Your bidding, consumed in your love. No longer to live of this world but as one with You in the love bond of oneness to bring forth Your glory from heaven on earth. I worship You all the days of my life. You are worthy, oh Lord. You are glorious, and You are Love now and forever. Thank you for the beauty of your holiness invading earth. Amen.

-------------
RISE UP * TURN YOUR POWER ON * LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 02/02/2014 at 3:31pm

The establishment of love bonds with people who we are to be connected to can be almost instant. Our natural minds trained by previous negative experiences may try to tell us to wait, to hold back until the relationship is proven to be based in the real love of God by actions and deeds. However, in this season of the manifest presence of God, the wind of the Spirit will move us about, and the inner leading of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit can instantly complete the love connection that joins the cells and parts of the body into oneness with God and one another. To the individual person this may feel like a passionate desire to give to and bless the individual or group. It is simply the passionate love of God in us moving us into the places of mutual provision in the approaching time of great shaking in this world.

Godly loyalty is love based. God’s love in us – love from God and for God and His people. This loyalty is a spiritual work of the Holy Ghost that delivers the fullness of provision from God in the form of love. It is a love relationship in which one would lay down his or her life for another. Christ Jesus laid down His life for us by love. That same love produces the same kind of loyalty in us that we will lay down our lives.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 02/02/2014 at 4:44pm

DIVINE CONNECTIONS HOW PRECIOUS THEY ARE

Divine connections how precious they are
They may be near they may be afar
Around the corner down the street
Some much further across the sea

Father‘s busy collecting His family
Drawn together by His spirit you and me
His Kingdom expands across our lands
Gathered lovingly by His gentle hands

His Spirit hovers over this one and that