Print Page | Close Window

Is The Body Joining?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45557
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 5:03pm

Topic: Is The Body Joining?

Posted By: Clay Sikes
Subject: Is The Body Joining?
Date Posted: 02/05/2014 at 11:13am

Written by Clay Sikes

What is this insatiable desire in me to ‘gather’ in His Name, to an ‘appointed’ assembly? Why, like the Jewish people who were compelled to go to Israel, am I so drawn to be with my brothers and sisters? Didn’t I spend years coming out of organized religion; hadn’t I been out for years? Why now am I feeling such a desire to ‘assemble’ with other believers? And why now is my heart so ‘warmed’ with the thought, yet the ‘warning’ so high (within me)? Here is what little I know. What God is doing now in assembling His people is of a totally ‘organic nature,’ without the trappings of man’s organizational skills. The whole creation is groaning for the manifestation of the sons of God. The true Church is starving for and awaiting this manifestation like no other people on earth. What does the new wineskin look like? I haven’t a clue. What am I talking about? I haven’t a clue.

The one common thread that has never left since hearing and posting it in 2000 - The Army of God is now beginning to make strategy for VICTORY; the primary focus of this strategy involves unifying the Body and joining the parts that are ‘called’ to be JOINED. We must seek to properly discern, joining the Body properly... This is not a joining for the sake of joining, but rather a fitting of the parts that are APPOINTED BY GOD to be joined. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you to those individuals, churches, ministries - (parts of the Body) that will usher in your specific purpose and destiny.

My limited understanding is this is as follows: My finger will never function properly if attached to my ear. It will only work properly and function as it is designed to do when attached to the right knuckle on the right hand. It may work on the left hand, but never properly. I believe a hidden mystery revealed is the power, utility, and function of a properly ‘joined’ Body of Christ. I know that when this process starts on earth, it will not stop (A Move Without Ebb). Arthur Burt saw this joining as a very young man, and felt God promise that he would remain in the earth (long enough) to see this move begin. He is now 102. Unity is the power of the Kingdom. Can you imagine one body, flowing with one mind, one spirit, at the command of one God? Can you begin to see the corporate expression of Christ (on earth) through His Body?

-------------
Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

Replies:

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Date Posted: 02/05/2014 at 1:20pm

Wow,  thanks.   I am feeling the same way.  My husband and I for a while now thought we would only be in a gathering in a home, but I am missing being assembled with others.   Whew, not alone.

Date Posted: 02/05/2014 at 6:44pm

The 'connecting' taking place now is doing so without respect to
geographical boundaries. The internet and forums like this are 'joining'
the parts of the Body that are called and destined to 'connect.' This is
not a joining for the sake of joining, but rather a connecting of the
(Body) parts that are 'called' to be connected. How exciting!

-------------
Clay Sikes

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 5:36am

I was just thinking that this Sunday while I was in church. I know some don't go to an actual church, but there is something about a corporate anointing that is so different from an individual anointing. You can feel the difference... the power and beauty and pleasure of God in the midst of His people. We are meant to be a body not just a bunch of singular sheep. Wherever you may gather, it is important to see ourselves as a body and to at least seek God where He would have us hook up with other believers. It talks about the powerful bond of a three stranded cord in the Bible and that two can put 10,000 to flight and so on. There is just power in the unity of the body and when we are where God wants us to be.

Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 5:44am

John Lancaster has done an incredible job of explaining the Body of
Christ, its function and purpose, and the international joining
(connecting) now taking place worldwide. I highly recommend this
video series that can be found at www.NewCastTV.com.

-------------
Clay Sikes

Posted By: Brenda Teal
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 8:45am

Thanks for this.It is putting a lot into perspective for me.

-------------
Brenda Teal

Posted By: Dorris Coulson
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 9:13am

Agreed! Exciting times! Everything has changed! He is building and shaping the body of Christ, through his chosen vessels.

Divine-Connections.ning

Posted By: Dorris Coulson
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 11:30am

For the Building of the Body of Christ please join us for chat on Divine-Connections.ning Saturday 1pm eastern time until whenever. Last Saturday lasted most of the day, so check in anytime!

Posted By: Hugh Meadows
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 12:48pm

Zech. 4:6 -Not by might {army}, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.  bro. hugh

Posted By: Hugh Meadows
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 12:53pm

Matt. 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God. {King Jesus} and his righteousness; and all these things SHALL BE ADDED unto you. - bro. hugh

Print Page | Close Window