Print Page | Close Window

WARNING

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45559
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:53pm

Topic: WARNING

Posted By: tina henry
Subject: WARNING
Date Posted: 02/05/2014 at 12:12pm

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WE ARE IN LAST DAYS 32 "But the exact day and hour? No one knows that, not even heaven's angels, not even the Son. Only the Father. 33 So keep a sharp lookout, for you don't know the timetable. 34 It's like a man who takes a trip, leaving home and putting his servants in charge, each assigned a task, and commanding the gatekeeper to stand watch. 35 So, stay at your post, watching. You have no idea when the homeowner is returning, whether evening, midnight, cockcrow, or morning. 36 You don't want him showing up unannounced, with you asleep on the job. 37 I say it to you, and I'm saying it to all: Stay at your post. Keep watch MESSAGE BIBLE MARK 13:32-37
IN CALAFORIA A MAN MARRIED HIS DOG AND IT WAS LEGAL (WAS ON YAHOO NEWS) IN CHINA (I BELIEVE) THEY PUT A CHIP IN A BABY.AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, PEOPLE ARE GOING ABOUT THERE BUSNISS AS THOUGH NOTHING IS GOING ON Before the great flood everyone was carrying on as usual, having a good time right up to the day Noah boarded the ark. MATT24:38 PRETTY SOON ALL THE THINGS THAT MEAN SO MUCH TO YOU ...YOUR TITLE...YOUR POSITION... WHO SAT IN YOUR SEAT,NONE OF IT IS GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. ... BIBLES ARE GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY A CHIP WILL BE PLACED IN YOUR ARM AND WITHOUT IT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL,AND IF YOU MENTION THE NAME OF JESUS YOU WILL BE KILLED. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE COMING REALITY ..... ARE YOU READY? ...THE MESSAGE BIBLE 16:2-3 2 He told them, "You have a saying that goes, 'Red sky at night, sailor's delight; 3 red sky at morning, sailors take warning.' You find it easy enough to forecast the weather - why can't you read the signs of the times? 4 THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE NEED TO BE ASKING GOD FOR IN THIS SEASON DISCERNMENT... STRENGTH FOR THE PERSECUTION THATS GOING HAPPEN... WISDOM .....THE ISSACHAR ANOINTING... TO KNOW THE TIMES AND SEASONS, AND MOST OF ALL WE NEED TO REPENT FOR THE TIME WE HAVE WASTED AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSS OUR PATH AND WE HAVE NOT WARNED. I DO NOT WRITE THIS LIGHTLY IT IS A WARNING FROM THE LORD WE MUST PREPARE FOR HIS COMING HE HAS SHOWN ME VISIONS AND ALLOWED ME TO SEE OTHERS VISIONS WE ARE IN A VERY SERIOUS TIME... BE BLESSED

Replies:

Posted By: Stacy McCarty
Date Posted: 02/06/2014 at 1:15am

Tina-

I looked up the man marrying dog story. It originated on a site called The
National Report. On their Disclaimer page it says:

"All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and
presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely
coincidental ."

I'd say it's a fake story, the NR site did a shifting the truth in the article,
but the guy was from Australia and this happened in 2010. There is a
video on it on Fox News which can be searched for as it's still available to
view.

I wasn't able to find the chip, or ID chip (?), in baby story.

Print Page | Close Window