Print Page | Close Window

AGREEING WITH GOD’S ADJUSTMENTS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45869
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:30am

Topic: AGREEING WITH GOD’S ADJUSTMENTS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: AGREEING WITH GOD’S ADJUSTMENTS
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 5:47am

Agreeing with God’s Adjustments

By Ron McGatlin

Major adjustments are being made within and among God’s people. We are being moved from a lifetime of coping with life in the world as it was, to the new day of life as it is now becoming. The perimeters and ceilings that once existed and that we had adjusted to are being moved, if not eliminated.

Beyond the old boundaries areas exist for us to move into and adjust to that are unfamiliar to us. The new areas can be a source of significant blessing or a place of serious difficulty if mistakes are being made in our adjustments and alignments in the new areas.

In this changing environment we cannot rely on our old patterns of actions and responses. What may look to our minds to be one thing based on how it has been in the past may be something very different and may require a very different response on our part.

Personally, it appears to me that the people seeking the greater fullness of God’s kingdom life on earth now have a brief window for adjustment in preparation for the next phase of moving into greater realms of the Spirit than we may have been accustomed to in the past.

The inner working of the Holy Spirit flowing fresh love and fresh life into our hearts is the agent of God to help us to be changed. The fresh light of His love is elevating our spirits to levels of righteousness, peace, and joy beyond where we have walked in the past.

Although greatly pleasurable this change may seem rather strange to us within ourselves. However, it may seem completely unbelievable when we begin to experience this level of seemingly sudden change in others. Relational actions and reactions that have been formed as natural habits within our minds may not fit and may not work in relating to the changed people.

Prison Doors are Open

The doors to our limiting prisons within our minds were opened wide a long time ago. Yet we may have remained as though the doors were still locked. The great new life moving into our hearts and the freedom to become all God has intended for us has been there since the time of the cross, the resurrection, and Pentecost.

It may have been ourselves and the misleading influence of religious spirits and spirits of darkness that have blinded our spiritual eyes to the reality of the kingdom of God life that is available to us in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Ghost bringing the empowerment of Christ in us was out of reach through our theological prison bars. The ministry of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit was outside the boundaries of our limited understanding.

The Inner Awakening

There is a season of fresh awakening within many of God’s people. This change deep within involves the death of who we were in our prison days and the awakening of the awareness of Christ within by the Holy Spirit. Truly the Spirit of Christ in the Holy Spirit is breaking out of the restraining lockbox in our minds in which our religion has tried to restrain Him. The Spirit of Christ out of the box is alive in us abiding where we once lived, and the life of Christ is becoming our only life.

This is shocking enough within ourselves as our understanding proves inadequate to fully grasp what is happening within us. Now think about this: how in the world do we handle all of this change in someone else? We may have known a person as a religious, stumbling block type person who we dared not trust - one who continuously was a thorn in the side or worse to those seeking the reality of the kingdom of God. What do we do, and how do we respond when suddenly the life of Christ is released from the lockbox within them and begins to manifest the love, power, and wisdom of Christ in their lives?

I suspect the first knee-jerk reaction might be something like the Christians in the days when Paul was converted after having persecuted the believers, casting them into prison and being a part of their being put to death. Suddenly someone hears that Paul is now one of us and is coming to town. Real panic caused by doubt and fear may be the initial natural response that arises in them based on how things had been in the past.

Religion and self-needs have in the past invaded many of us who began truly seeking God. Yet without receiving the fullness of the work of the Holy Spirit to release the real life of Christ in us, we may have been overtaken by the inner needs of natural life and guided by religious beliefs.

Death of the old leads to resurrection of new life.

When the fire of the Holy Spirit invades our inner man, a death process can take place that leads to the resurrection life of Christ Jesus living where we once lived. Christ living in us will bring forth, not just that which man thinks is good, but the love, power, and wisdom of God manifesting into our lives and out to the world around us. The gifts of the Spirit that were once merchandised or traded for the favor of men are released from us to spread the real love of Christ like yeast in dough.

After the death experience is complete, we may no longer be the favorite sons of our communities or spheres. The place we once thrived in may no longer exist for us. There will no longer be in us an inner need to be the life of the party. We may no longer desire to be involved in social, political, and religious scenarios. The demand for insincere social etiquette and political correctness to fit into the order of this world will no longer affect us. Some who would not be caught dead in political correctness are unknowingly deeply entangled with religious correctness. Selah.

All of this man-pleasing social, political, and religious correctness is crashing to the ground in flames like a scene of a World War ll battleship shooting down attacking enemy aircraft. The planes burst into flames and spiral toward the ocean leaving a trail of black smoke and soon crash into the ocean to be swallowed up and forever to remain at the bottom of the sea.

The “nice” but corrupt man-made order of deceptive words and practices designed to placate the souls of people in order to gain favor with them to accomplish our own agenda and satisfy our desires is headed for a fiery crash. God, by the work of the Holy Spirit, is delivering His people ahead of the worldwide crashing end of the false glory of man.

Willingly submitting to the works of the Holy Spirit in our hearts and lives brings death in us to our old life. At the same time or shortly thereafter, the resurrection life of Christ Jesus arises within us by the indwelling Spirit of Christ in the Holy Ghost. Then and only then are we truly able to become pure and holy mature sons of God. We are no longer who we were but who He is.

Our Most Precious Sacrifice

God did not give His second best when Christ Jesus became the most precious sacrifice above all sacrifices of all time. All of the offerings and sacrifices of the past were not even close to being equal to the supreme sacrifice of the most precious and perfect life of the Son of God from heaven. Not only was Christ Jesus our substitute on the cross, He also is our example – the way in which we are to follow.

We are to give our most precious possession as a living sacrifice acceptable unto God as a reasonable service and be not conformed to this world.

Here is a question for us. What is the most precious thing that we have to become a sacrifice? The only worthy things we could have would be what God has given to us. To answer that question with our lives as our most precious sacrifice is correct but may not be adequately descriptive of what that really means to us today.

Please allow me to speak from personal experience for a moment. Long ago I made a real and clear sacrifice of my personal life and personal desires. Some of those things were NOT given to me by God; they were things of the flesh upon which I had placed a high value.

Then some of the good things that God had given me became sacrifices. Some of these things I struggled with for years back and forth. When I would fully turn to God abiding in His Spirit, things would not work with my family. First my parents and siblings and then my wife and children would turn against me and would remain that way until I would turn away from life in the Spirit.

My wife of 33 years, our five children, their spouses, 34 grandchildren and the now 20 great grandchildren that God had given me eventually became as a sacrifice.  They were all professing believers and some were very devout church people. Yet when the manifestation of the real kingdom began to come forth, they could not stay closely connected with me.

God also gave me a multi-million dollar business back in the time when a million was at least ten times what it is now. This was a great learning experience and funded the work of many ministries. Also it indirectly funded the ministry God had put in my hands for around thirty years even after it was passed on. However, this business too became a sacrifice to be passed on. Being a corporate president of a business that God had built with me was a really good feeling. Having, a large family was also very rewarding. These were really good gifts from God that were eventually called of God as sacrifices.

Perhaps to me one of the greatest gifts God had given me was the early pioneer revelation of the kingdom of God with its New Jerusalem ruling city lifestyle coming forth now in this world through Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. The ability to teach the most awesome GOOD NEWS of the gospel of the kingdom was and is one of the most wonderful gifts and experiences of my life and truly a divine calling.

Very recently again God has called for another great sacrifice. You have probably already guessed it. Yes, he called for me to lay down the teaching of His kingdom as a living sacrifice. That which had been a reason for my living here on earth had to be laid down upon His altar. The books and articles God has had me write through the years continue to teach the principles and workings of the kingdom of God. And I am still allowed to draw on that to minister to specific situations as they arise by the Spirit. I am now to stay tuned to the Spirit and write what He is giving me relative to what God is doing in this day instead of teaching the knowledge of the kingdom. This is much more demonstration and real life experience by the Holy Spirit instead of a lot of knowledge of kingdom understanding. 

What God has us to lay down always takes us to a deeper place with Him. Walking with Him in the Spirit only gets sweeter and sweeter as the years go by.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit – Gal 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: LonnieMackley
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 8:02am

Really blessed and fed by the Holy Spirit through through this post. May God continue to anoint His truth and replace our old self-life with His kingdom life.

-------------
http://lonniemackley.tripod.com/

Posted By: John Lawler
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 8:09am

Ron,
Good word!!! Thank you for sharing your heart with us for it is truly where God is trying to take us all.

God bless you,

-------------
John S. Lawler Sr.

Posted By: Kimberly Fowler
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 8:22am

Very precious spirit, may God just overflow into your spirit all the things
stored up for you that you may continue to pour forth the heart of God.

Posted By: ANNABETH Martin
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 8:30am

Having come from a family VERY similar to yours, I hope you understand how sincere I am in saying, I am SO VERY thankful to you Ron for your sacrifices and willingness to do so! I have always looked forward to your words, having found they always not only profoundly minister to me, but also there is such a sweet familiarity in the spirit of your ministering I have longed for and ache for, in having lost that from my own family. They bring a comforting peace that truly passes all understanding, Thank you.

-------------
RISE UP * TURN YOUR POWER ON * LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 6:38pm

I moved what I wrote as a post to a new separate post on the forum, if you are looking for it.

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45897&a mp;PN=1 - http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45897&a mp;PN=1

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/12/2014 at 9:10pm

Love and blessings Ron!..
The price we pay is nothing to what we gain!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 03/13/2014 at 1:58am

Henry, I am finally starting to get a picture of where this is all going. It still
is shrouded in mystery , but somehow things are being clarified and
bringing a sense of rest to my own inner man. There is a sense of "Oh! It
does fit together and it is going somewhere." There has been such a
"strangeness" to my journey this past year, and while God has walked and
talked me through it, I could not get over the strangeness of it all. But it
really is because a door closed behind me and the new door does not
present anything tangible to my senses. It is still shrouded and leaves me
in mystery, but there is settling into me that God truly is the only rock of
foundation, but that the foundation is secure and while things shake and
change around me, He does not. And so my body is once more getting rid
of the tense posture and going back into the rest against His chest.

Posted By: Henry Falcone
Date Posted: 03/13/2014 at 11:18am

Yes Sister Kimberly,

It is such a time of transition from where we were to where we are going and what we presently are to what we are becoming. The whole earth is in travail waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God.

This is the paradigm shifts of all paradigm shirts. No borders, No instruction manual as we have known it to be. The old just doesn't fit into the new, and it leaves us absolutely dependent upon the Lord alone. We can't move without Him. We can't breath without Him and we need His revealing in our midst to guide us and lead us forward.

I do believe the Word of God is going to explode a new in those who are being prepared. Secret and mysteries are going to be revealed as the Over comers are given the right to eat the "hidden" manna. We need this "hidden mana" to understand what is happening and what is to come. He will feed us with this hidden manna and we will have new heavenly understanding as to what the Lord is doing and desires if we will wait upon Him patiently and not move without him.

So Sister, all I know is I have laid it all down. I don't have to do another thing, or go anywhere and continue to minister as I have. Those things are not important in comparison to what God is bringing forth in us and out of us by this Holy Ghost invasion. I just want it and I think so many do as well. My favorite scripture is "He that has begun this good work in us, will be faithful to complete it." I trust Him, trust Him, trust Him to finish us.

-------------
Henry Falcone

Date Posted: 03/16/2014 at 7:53pm

Death of the old leads to resurrection of new life.

When the fire of the Holy Spirit invades our inner man, a death process can take place that leads to the resurrection life of Christ Jesus living where we once lived. Christ living in us will bring forth, not just that which man thinks is good, but the love, power, and wisdom of God manifesting into our lives and out to the world around us. The gifts of the Spirit that were once merchandised or traded for the favor of men are released from us to spread the real love of Christ like yeast in dough.

After the death experience is complete, we may no longer be the favorite sons of our communities or spheres. The place we once thrived in may no longer exist for us. There will no longer be in us an inner need to be the life of the party. We may no longer desire to be involved in social, political, and religious scenarios. The demand for insincere social etiquette and political correctness to fit into the order of this world will no longer affect us. Some who would not be caught dead in political correctness are unknowingly deeply entangled with religious correctness. Selah.

All of this man-pleasing social, political, and religious correctness is crashing to the ground in flames like a scene of a World War ll battleship shooting down attacking enemy aircraft. The planes burst into flames and spiral toward the ocean leaving a trail of black smoke and soon crash into the ocean to be swallowed up and forever to remain at the bottom of the sea.

The “nice” but corrupt man-made order of deceptive words and practices designed to placate the souls of people in order to gain favor with them to accomplish our own agenda and satisfy our desires is headed for a fiery crash. God, by the work of the Holy Spirit, is delivering His people ahead of the worldwide crashing end of the false glory of man.

Willingly submitting to the works of the Holy Spirit in our hearts and lives brings death in us to our old life. At the same time or shortly thereafter, the resurrection life of Christ Jesus arises within us by the indwelling Spirit of Christ in the Holy Ghost. Then and only then are we truly able to become pure and holy mature sons of God. We are no longer who we were but who He is.

Ron

Posted By: Betty Hadden
Date Posted: 03/17/2014 at 9:19am

I do strongly identify with one of the responses where
she said how strange the last year was. It has continued
to be increasingly strange to me and though He keeps me
in His peace, I am still not comfortable with where I am
or where I'm supposed to be going. Everything and I mean
everything about my living has changed completely! I am
so not in tune with Christians at church except when we
worship Him. It would seem like I'm not even noticed
spiritually or have any kinship with the others there or
they with me. And even though I have greatly noticed
this separation along the way, for like Brother Ron, I
have experienced that my worst enemies have been family,
and been told by the Lord that my children cannot see
where I'm walking. Where I am walking within the
confines of His Kingdom, there is no intimate
relationship w/anyone but Him. It would seem that once
more I've been brought to a place of being "a little
girl" in a strange land. Like "what is this place?" So
many of the responses to your words, Brother Ron, I have
found much comfort in, as they help to identify why I'm
experiencing the strangeness. Like you said, nothing
here works the way it used to work! And yet, He told my
husband and I about a lot of it, yet we didn't recognize
it when it showed up! Your revelations help the light up
the place where we are abiding. I'm so grateful for your
sharing what you did about "sacrifices," as I didn't
understand that that was what He was asking me to
perceive them as . . . all my wants, hopes, and desires.
But now I can more easily continue to give Him every iota
of every care and wait on Him with great expectation.
Now I can more readily understand the judgments that must
come, the shaking that must happen, so that all that
remains is His Kingdom. Please keep writing the
revelations He's giving you about where we are so that
others like me are enabled to see through the light He
has given you! So grateful for your life! And like you,
my greatest delight has been to be used by Him to love
and minister to those He sends to me. To be enabled to
flow with His anointing to minister to His hurting ones
is one of my greatest delights as well.

Date Posted: 03/17/2014 at 11:20am

Okay, Ron, this is very interesting. I had started reading your growth guides and then at just a short way into them, I kind of felt I was to set it aside, and then I kind of forgot about it. Well just recently, it was in my spirit to go back to those and pick up where I left off. Oh my goodness...I now know why God had me set it aside just long enough for me to go through it and then actually read about it in your writings and affirm in my spirit what I had gone through. Wow!!!
I've got to admit that while God shows me deep things, it is just somehow understood to an extent by my spirit but when I read deep things from others, sometimes it is just Greek to me until God has me live out those things or opens up my own revelation in that area. So I think God had me set aside your guides for a short time knowing that I needed to understand it in my own spirit so that when I read it from your guides, it would affirm that which I had gone through and what God was teaching me in my journey. And that my journey is a progressive one and a maturing one and that I can trust He will see me through to the very completion of it, that the work He has started in me, He is well able to finish it!!!

PS. I've just read a little bit farther and some of my writings on Open Heaven may seem to be copied straight out of your guides, but God showed me those things and I did not copy them out of your book. I am just now reading them from you. So while things that I am learning may be old stuff to you, know God is teaching me stuff that I am just passing on as well. I really am not trying to infringe on what you have taught.

Date Posted: 03/19/2014 at 7:59am

Yes, Kimberly, The Holy Spirit gives us great confirmation as He speaks the same words to others or takes us through experiences and then shows us where someone has written what the experience was all about. I have even had people suspect plagiarism because the Spirit sometimes uses the same words in sharing the same things with people.

Glad to hear the Kingdom Growth Guides are truly blessing you.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window