Print Page | Close Window

HEARTS MELTED BY LOVE JOINED FOR LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46000
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:30am

Topic: HEARTS MELTED BY LOVE JOINED FOR LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: HEARTS MELTED BY LOVE JOINED FOR LIFE
Date Posted: 03/26/2014 at 3:20pm

Hearts Melted by Love Joined for Life

By Ron McGatlin

In this season, the sovereign supernatural flow of the pure love of Spirit God is melting our hearts with love and blending the liquefied spiritual substance of our hearts together with one another.

The hard places in us are being crushed by the invasion of His love overcoming our prejudices and breaking down our walls. The once frozen streams of nourishing love relationship that have been blocked by cold segmented religious doctrines, beliefs, and practices are melting in the liquid fire of love. The nourishing flow of pure love is beginning to flow freely among God’s kingdom people.

The personal strongholds of the enemy that have frozen the streams of living water flowing from our inner beings are being dissolved in the melting of our souls by the fire of His love flowing from His presence in and among us.

These strongholds were once the strength of our souls. They gave us strength and drive to make our lives work in the darkness of Babylonian living. They seemed to us very needful and necessary for us to survive and prosper in the past.

One stronghold affecting many lives is known as “Political Correctness.”

“Political Correctness” has two sisters, “Social Correctness” and “Religious Correctness.”

These are humanistic gods that flourish both in secular life and religious life including the Christian religion. In the western world the secular has so invaded the Christian religion that there is little difference.

These three sister gods become a false veil that seek to shut off the flow of Spirit God in and through us. They establish their own standards and rules or laws to replace the reality of love, power, and wisdom of Spirit God. The spirit that rules the three sister false gods is the same power that seeks to replace God in the temple; the spirit of anti-Christ is powerfully at work among us.

We are the temple of God, His dwelling place on earth.

In a recent article called http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45779&a mp;KW=Charles+Carrin - - “When Church Tradition and The Holy Spirit Disagree” Charles Carrin wrote of the veil in the temple being torn and the Shekinah Glory rushed out from the holy of holies and filled the rest of the temple at that time. Afterwards at Pentecost the glory invaded the upper room and filled the living temple of God, the dwelling place of Spirit God on earth (1 Cor 3:16) (Acts 2:1-4). The veil of his living temple (body) is torn apart and His glory within us by the Holy Spirit is free to flow out to minister the fire of the love of God to others (John 7:38).

In a gathering this past weekend, the subject was brought up that the veil of His now temple, our bodies, was torn open, and the glory should be rushing out of us to do the works of God. Immediately I heard in my spirit that we (the church) had re-veiled ourselves by allowing the enemy through the three sister gods of political, social, and religious correctness to veil our hearts and faces from the glory fire of His love, the rivers of living water from within us.

God flowing through us by the Holy Spirit is not politically correct.

Obediently following God by the leadership of Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit and speaking His truth is NOT politically correct.

Being filled and saturated (baptized) in the Holy Spirit of God is not religiously correct in many places.

Speaking the truth in relationships is almost never socially correct.

In all of these situations, there is a strong demand on us to do what is correct according to the systems that exist. Truly walking in the Spirit of God will not fit into the political, social, or religions systems of the current world. God cannot be brought under these systems that are foreign to the kingdom of God from heaven on earth.

God’s kingdom righteousness means being and doing what God says by His power that is within us by His Spirit. It involves open transparency with one another, not false faces of agreement and politeness to maintain a false peace in a false relationship.

One false act leads to more and only increases the strength of the veil locking us off from real intimacy with God and with one another. Intimacy is lost in a web of political, social, and religious deceit. Trust goes out the window and true agreement is impossible. Oneness with God and with each other is only in the pure holy love of God flowing through open faces toward God and toward one another.

2 Cor 3:18: But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The veil we have allowed to cover our faces and stop intimate reality must be removed.

In the gathering last week, the group in one accord prayed confessing our need and asking God to help us to remove the veils from us. Prophetically we took hold of an unseen veil and lifted it off of as a groom might lift it from a bride. It was then that we saw that the Lord must lift the veil from His Bride. For me, and I believe for others, it was a real release of the effects of the strongholds that were blocking the release of the glory of Christ from within us. Wow! God is doing such a great work in quickly preparing us for the reality of kingdom living.

The spirit involving religious correctness has robbed much of the people of God from the release of the great blessings and empowerments of the greater fullness of the Holy Ghost of Christ fully living within us.

The kingdom of God reality is now in this season flowing through the Holy Spirit. Think about it: all we have of Christ Jesus and the Father flowing into our lives now comes through the Holy Spirit. That is why the enemy has sought to build strongholds against the fullness of the Holy Spirit in many believers. Most believers in the western world have been misled to some degree by false religious doctrines about the Holy Spirit. These doctrines were derived from man-made teachings without the full guidance of the Holy Spirit to bring forth the truth of the written word.

Many doctrinal differences and debates that cause separation are directly traceable to the spirit of religious correctness that makes it far more important to be “right,” in accordance with our view of theology, than to intimately relate to God and one another in His love flowing by His Spirit.

We saw that veil coming off and losing its hold on Gods people last weekend. Across this world God is moving to bring His people into intimate oneness with Him and then with one another.

This is NOT a doctrinal or theological issue.

God is not pitting one sect of teaching against another to correct this situation. I am not saying in this writing that this is a better theological teaching for you. Theology by its simplified basic definition is man studying about God. That implies figuring out God with our natural human minds and understanding. Are you kidding me? I am not trying to be cute here; it just seems to me that it is a very frivolous pursuit for me and you to try to figure out God.

God is not trying to change our teachings; He is changing us in our hearts from the deepest part of our spirits, the totality of our souls including our minds, wills, and emotions. He is changing our entire being by releasing His Spirit as a burning passionate fire of love that cannot be taught and cannot be explained but must be experienced.

The “Holy Ghost ship” of His completely consuming love has landed and is spreading from heart to heart as we behold Him in one another with unveiled faces. We are maturing in His love. When we were children we spoke and acted as children. In this day we are putting away childish things such as our humanistic forms of correctness. With our veils removed we are face to face and are coming to know Him as we are known. Before we matured in love, we saw as through a glass dimly, but now face to face we knew in part and now we experience the reality of His presence becoming one with us in His pure holy all-consuming love.

We are a new creation, a new spirit being that has become one with Christ. His Spirit being abides in our spirit being, and our spirit being abides in His Spirit being. Every cell of our natural body is affected by the Spirit of Christ. From the tips of our toes to the ends of our fingers to the tops of our heads the Spirit Christ abides in our spirit. His love has changed our being into His being and every work we accomplish is His doing. We are crucified with Christ and the life we now live is His life living in our bodies where we once lived.  

“Christ in us the hope of glory” of Colossians 1:27 is now becoming the reality of the fulfillment of the glory of Christ in us flowing out though unmasked faces to restore the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

The failures of the nations of this world are directly traceable to the weakness of the church honoring other gods of political, social, and religious correctness and thereby putting a veil back over the holy of holies – the manifest presence of God in the Holy Spirit pouring the love, power, and wisdom of the life of Christ into His people on earth.

The love of God by the Holy Ghost of Christ Jesus abiding in His people on Planet Earth can change our world and restore the kingdom of God from heaven ruling and reigning on earth as it is in heaven. We are turning, changing our hearts to the Holy Spirit of God bringing us the Spirit and life of Christ Jesus and the Father abiding in us and lifting off the veils of the political, social, and religious false gods.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit – Gal 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 03/27/2014 at 4:03am

Amen

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 03/28/2014 at 6:27am

Thanks Bill for the Amen.

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 03/28/2014 at 4:19pm

Well written, brother Ron. Every word is Truth exemplified. Jesus Christ in us is our hope of glory. Thank you, Ron, for your faithfulness in speaking forth the oracles of God. His love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. That love was demonstrated by Jesus on the cross and now is working in us, both to will and to do, of God's good pleasure. HalleluJAH!!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/28/2014 at 9:36pm

Hallelujah Amen my Brother! Glory to God! This exhortation is so FULL OF TRUTH; therefore so confirming...Holy Spirit gave me some of the same word to share with a Sister...devil had been messing with her stand of faith, she is standing for entire household & enemy brought doubt that her prayers were never gonna be answered...saw nothing changing & we know how the enemy will silently wait and spring @ a weak moment(blessed to say she is up on her stand of faith & the devil is so sorry he poked his ugly self in her household)TY Jesus...Holy One expounded on the fact He is the Living Water flowing out of her-what faith-building is this...again, so very encouraged by your words here, thank you for sharing & God bless you...Yeah God! TY JESUS \o/ Love you ALL...

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Betty Hadden
Date Posted: 04/02/2014 at 7:46am

Your words enable me to see the things I have come up
against time and again . . . this religious correctness.
Here we were personally trained and prepared by the
School of the Holy Spirit, filled and flowing over with
His Spirit and His Word . . . sent out by His hand and in
His timing . . . it really isn't surprising that the
devil didn't like that because of the great things God
was accomplishing through us to set the captives free.
But even when those in authority came to my house telling
me was "just to be a sheep" and no more and to no longer
pray for anyone at church (which they asked the
congregation to do ongoing???), I knew it was the enemy
and our time at that church was over. We'd been sent out
for His plans and His purposes. We'd been told we
weren't being sent out for everybody but for God to give
us divine appointments w/those who were being devoured by
the enemy which He did. My heart has so grieve over the
walls that have been erected over pastors as they try to
keep their sheep babies so they can rule over them.
Thanks again so much for sharing the revelations given
you with those of us that wait with panted breath for
even more of Him. Loving you as one w/Him . . .

Print Page | Close Window