Print Page | Close Window

A NEW DAY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=46099
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:30am

Topic: A NEW DAY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: A NEW DAY
Date Posted: 04/07/2014 at 7:13pm

A New Day

By Ron McGatlin

The glory of God is arising within a people called and destined to humbly be lifted from within and from above by a pure holy love that empowers with the very life of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit – love so powerful that it crushes and dissolves all that is not of God in our hearts and lives – love so captivating that the things of this world fade into a distant reality in the intensity and weight of His love.
There is nothing that we would not do for this God of love – nothing that we would hold back from Him – all that we have all that we are and all we ever shall have is only His alone to do with according to His good pleasure.

There is not a human being strong enough to take this love from us – no one can be mean enough to us to cause the love to become hatred and bitterness. This love is a powerful reality of strength from heaven to move with peaceful authority to add and remove, to bring forth that which God desires and remove that which God desires to be removed.

The governance of creation abides in this endless love and power from heaven now abiding in our hearts as we find only His life and abide eternally and completely IN HIM, in Christ.

This new day of no longer striving to gain and accomplish holiness in our lives but walking completely in His LIFE and His LIFE in us, all is perfected, fully matured in love and empowered to change the world around us and to see the kingdom of heaven manifest on earth in an army of mature sons of God projecting the kingdom of heaven into the earth.

This is the most significant change from heaven on earth since Pentecost. It is the time of Tabernacles as God is now dwelling with man individually one on one with us and in our small separate gatherings and in occasional large unified gatherings with other just ones made perfect in God along with the corporate manifest presence of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit and multitudes of holy ministering spirits, holy angels and ministers as a flame of fire.

Hebrews 12:22-24:

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,

To an innumerable company of angels,

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven,

To God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,

To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling ….

Over the past few weeks we have personally been part of two weekend gathering that I believe bore all the qualities of the gathering described in Hebrews 12 above.

Here are some excerpts from one response to a special gathering a few weekends ago where His love was poured out within and among us.

Dear Ron and Barbara
Just wanted to let you know what a precious time we had with you all and with the Lord.
The worship was pure and beautifully touched the Lord's heart....and mine very deeply.
And as for you all, Ron, you are the spiritual father we have been longing for ....someone real who loves as our heavenly Father loves us. Many of us did not have an earthly father like that ....my dad only wrote to me twice in all of my 62 years....you write to us every few weeks speaking the Father's heart ....loving us ....encouraging us and correcting us gently.
All of these spiritual children....birthed in the Father's heart ......are being raised by His Spirit....and you are a catalyst some of us needed to have hearts united by the Father's heart and His Love....to keep going.
Since our awakening to the truth of His love and experiencing this in our own hearts ...we have seen our children change and grow in His love too.
Barbara, your love overflows and as I watched you create those beautiful dishrags I am reminded of D's word ; as you knit in the natural those creations have a purpose; just as Father is knitting our hearts together in His Most Holy Love for His purpose.
Just wanted you to know how much you are loved. Can't wait to be with you again.!!!!!!

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit – Gal 5:25

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/09/2014 at 12:07am

Hallelujah Amen to this Ron...gettin' the message over here in Washington State...just had to get that in here since we've made some noise with our Seahawks football team-lol...was singing, praising worshipping Father earlier tonight & Holy Spirit began giving me new words to songs/melodies I've sang for years...but two songs He did not change the words to, this one,"It's a new day of restoration, Zion is restored in truth and light...the praises of God's people are within Her...we're worshipping our God with ALL our might." And the other song He didn't change any words was, "I worship You, O' God in this temple...I worship You in spirit & truth...You inhabit my praises and Your presence dwells within me...I worship You in spirit and truth, in spirit and truth." His presence was so sweet and I know He loves those 2 songs sung to His heart just the way they are...I've experienced a new presence of Holy Spirit as a fresh cool wind, a slight breeze on my face & there is no wind blowing in the natural,,,it is so refreshing & peaceful-delightful actually...He is letting me know He's there with me and will continue to lead me & guide me into ALL truth...Glory to Spirit God \o/ Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 04/11/2014 at 11:23am

Dear Brother Ron,

Truly, this is happening, just as the Holy Spirit said it would. I am reminded of October 2000, at the ending of a worship time, when I had a vision of the setting sun. The Holy Spirit said, 'The sun is setting on this age and a NEW DAY is dawning for My People.' Praise the Name of Jah forever and ever!!

Some of us are still waiting to be led together with others, be it just one, or many, to experience that corporate anointing that Father wants to pour out from within us. Each step we take brings us closer to that culmination of the Kingdom and the consummation of the King and His Bride! HalleluJAH!!

Am reading again the book "The Present Kingdom of God" by Galen Sharp. The very same thing that you wrote, Ron, is what he has written. Our real life is in Christ and as we reckon ourselves dead with Christ, we also receive His resurrected life as our life, here and now.
Jesus came, bringing the Kingdom and saying to us the Kingdom of heaven is at hand. It now resides in us, individually, and soon will manifest corporately to the whole earth. That will be for the glory of God to be manifested in and through us, who believe, receive, and allow His LIFE and LIGHT to shine forth in this dark, evil world.

What precious promises we have been given. May we live in the Spirit, and walk in the Spirit.

God's continued blessings to all of you!!

Jo Berres

Print Page | Close Window